Master List+Application

♡ ⋮The Romantic & Idol⋮ ♡

♡ ⋮The Couples 

Romantic & Idol Season 3

These couples are who you will end with He/She should be the person you chose as a love interest. You will go on other dates with other cast members with the exception of the fated couple. But in the end this is the person you end up with.

      

The Fated Couple       The Unlucky Couple       The Cutest Couple       The Awkward Couple

The Fated Couple: They should be considered the unlucky couple, these two go on every date together. At first their feelings are mixed however due to spending so much time together feelings must really grow right? She is the one who falls first while watching in jealousy as he has mixed feelings about the other girls. Their relationship is full of jealousy, and true passion. He has some trouble opening up to the other boys and doesn't really talk about his relationship with Her to the other boys. She Gets along well with all but one of the girls.

The Unlucky Couple: This couple was formed after spending just 2 dates together. She falls for him first but is sadly never chosen when He is given the choice of who to go on moonlight walks. She is left waiting and hoping for him to notice her, she gives him all her attention but is sadly turned away for another. After seeing Her and another boy on a date He starts to have feelings for Her do to jealousy. and She starts to lose interest because of the new boy, these two are the heartbroken couple that still end up together in the end. The most confusing and emotional of all couples. He Is kind of the bad boy of the boys, a lot of the other girls like him and find him a good charm. None of the other boys really like that He is oblivious to Her feelings, and the other boys always scold Him for never paying attention. She is liked and often pittied by the other girls because of her one-sided feelings for Him. She Is popular amongst 2 of the 4 boys, and she gets along well with the other girls.

The Cutest Couple: These two clicked just after 2 dates. However He became torn between Her and another female cast member after his multiple moonlight walks with the other female. He clicked with that other female just as easily as with Her. However whenever seen together on dates He and She are very lovey dovey with one another. They never argue and are playful together. He actually is pretty clueless about dating and is constantly getting advice from the other boys. She isn't that popular amongst the other boys except for one, She doesnt have any problems with any of the other girls except for one, they're just awkward together. This couples relationship is filled with love, friendship, and happiness.

The Awkward Couple: Like their title says, these two are and always have been awkward together. They met on the first actual date while staying on Jeju and spend a total of 2 dates together, with the acception of 1 of the moonlight walks. Together these two are just awkward. He's older by a few years, the age difference creates a sort of wall between the two. She is just very shy around the other cast members, although she warms up to the females quickly, she's never dated before so she finds it awkward around boys. She is kind of iffy about him however amongst the other males shes most comfortable with him in an awkward sort of way. He really likes her amongst the other girls. Of course his feelings are stired every now and then by the other girls but he always ends up looking back at her. Their relationship is a mix between confusion, friendliness, and of course awkwardness.  

 

 

 

 

♡ ⋮The First Meeting 

Romantic & Idol Season 3

 

        
[Click to watch each meeting]
 
Meeting One: You two will each get on the same bus  and meet from there. One of you will be wearing a disguise so the other has to figure out who their date is. Who wears the disguies depends on who gets on the bus first. You will each get on at different points, then get off at the same spot. You will find out who you're date is when the bus has stopped or on the bus if its less crowded. From then on you two may spend the rest of the date freely.
Meeting Two: You will both arive in Hongdae at different times. He Will be waiting for you at the same playground. Wether he wants to play or perform a song is up to him. But this is where you two will meet, and from then on you are free to spend the rest of the date as you wish. You two are free to spend the date at the park and get better aquainted or carry on with the date.
Meeting Three: For the first meeting, She will wait in a cafe. when He gets near by, he will call her from outside. You two will give hints about each other like where you are, what you're wearing and where you're seated, things like that. When you find one another you are free to carry on with the rest of the date as you wish. 
Meeting Four: There is a mall you two will be told to meet at. When you get there you will each stand in front of an elevator on different levels. The first will get on at the lowest level and you will head up. When you're date gets on the elevator, you two will travel the rest of the way up, then back down, during the time going down, you two will become better aquainted. When you reach the last level you two can carry on with a normal date.
 

 

 

♡ ⋮The Necklaces 

Romantic & Idol Season 3

      

Necklace One                             Necklace Two                            Necklace Three                             Necklace Four
These are the necklaces the boys bought for the girls
 

 

 

 

 

♡ ⋮The Music Shuffle 

Romantic & Idol Season 3

      

 

      

Song One                  Song Two                       Song Three               Song Four

These are the songs the boys play for the girls

 

 

♡ ⋮The Shirt 

Romantic & Idol Season 3

      

Shirt One                     Shirt Two                   Shirt three                 Shirt four

These are the shirts that the girls bought for the guy.

 

♡ ⋮The Boys/Girls 

The list of boys you may chose/girls if you're applying as a boy

Boys

CNBlue/ FTIsland/ VIXX/ Infinite/ Tasty/ B1A4/ Myname/ ZE:A/ BTOB/ Beast/ MBLAQ/ UKISS/ Henry/ Roh Jihoon/ Led Apply/ Lunafly/ 100%/ 2AM/ 2PM/ JJ Project/ C-Clown/ Mr.Mr

Girls

AOA/ 4minute/ Kara/ Girls Day/ Miss A/ A Pink/ EXID/ Crayon Pop/ Ailee/ SISTAR 

You may suggest other groups however I will NOT put EXO, Teen Top, or BAP on the list, my reason being they are groups that are doing VERY well at the moment, EXO is busy promoting, Teen Top members are to young. and BAP are also promoting or working on the third song im not sure...

The highlighted groups are the groups i would most like to be love interest and to be on the show