Chapter 2

` ❋┊AZURE - new girl group┊story starts-
`{ Ranking Queen Episode 2;

 

11:50PM @ Abandoned School's Building.

The girls already arrived to the destination by saving from the driver that sat at the front. "Woaaah." said J.Soo while shivered by the cold wind that blew over their soul is pretty cold. But luckily, they had a jackets to cover their skins being touched by the little wind. In there, they saw a lot of staffs, set on each cameras to see their steps in the building.

Mika opened the van's door and all of them stepped out as the van drove off to another way and parked there alone. As they walks up near to the huge main door that narrowed to their direction. "Shall we get in?" asked Z.Lee in her little sad-mouthed of dorky style, while Joo nodded. "I guess so? Hehe." said Joo in her eye-smiles. "Aish. Kajja, kajja!" said Jojo in annoyed and pushes all of them inside the building through the huge door. 

"Wow. It's so dark and I hope no one-" 

Before J.Soo could said anything, the door shutted - by the staffs. "WOAAH!" Joo and Z.Lee yells as a scaredy-cat. "Aish, jinjja." said Hyejo as she tried to calmed herself by tapping her palm on her chest gently. As the hidden cameras in night-vision had recorded everything, in every moves they made, it shown.

"I think, this is the time to separate moment. Ready all?" asked Z.Lee as she pretending like nothing's happening just now because she trying hard to be the leadership in front of the fans. "Nae! If our leader can, we, Azure also can do it!" said J.Soo in her excited mood but scared and nervous at the same times. "Good. Now-" "Start!" Joo interrupted. Z.Lee facepalmed. 

Then the camera focus on the leader's side first. She climb up the stairs and saw one touchlight was leaned on floors. She gladly took it and open the switch but when she spot her front, there is a girl in bloody stained around with a very longed hair. She let her dolphin's shouts out as it gave a clue to the others. Then it runs down passes her left leg. She breath hardly and leaned back on the walls beside as a lot of sweats running down. "Aish, yah." she cupped and continued. When she already at the 2nd floor, she could see only one door of the last classroom are opening. *Maybe, it is.* she though and carefully get inside. There, she shouts again but this time the 4 ghosts are sitting across the last seats with their school uniform and long haired on the front. She slowly went to snatches the chalk and started to solve the Mathematic's problem quickly as the ghost were ready to bend down and slowly crawls. She keep praying and only one question that she didn't get really fast. She cursing inside.

[ Joo's side ]

She got some fears when the door suddenly closed by itself and quickly made her own way to the second block as soon as after they made a 'ready' things. When she was on her half-way, she could heard someone shouting about two times. Her crystalize tears were ready to runs down onto her chubby-smiley cheeks. She wipe them off and saw one touchlight at the top of her vans. She took it and spot her front then a sudden figure was about to crawl over her from the downstairs, she spun around and yells then quickly running to the already opening door. Again, she shouts once more time as she saw 3 ghosts were already sitting on each last seats. Her lips shivers and grabbed the chalk and started to solve the Chinese's questions. Only she is basic in Chinese, she still had a hard time to solving them. As the ghosts were ready to crawling slowly.

[ J.Soo's side ]

After all of them had their 'ready' things, she immediately took the touchlight that she found firstly when they were just stepping into the building. She walks to the third block and saw Jojo following behind. She were only shrugged and spots everything she saw in front of her. Then, she saw one camera that has a small white light shone. She happily took them and recorded herself. "Annyeong~ J.Soo of Azure imnida. Hope you guise will support me!" she shouts inbetween the whispers. Then she saw one plain paper as it wroten in computer-font :

Hello and Congratulations! You are now have the first camera to record. This paper is a cheat-sheet for you to get out from this building before your members could do. Find an irony key in the bathroom beside the opening door of the classroom. Then, find one member that you want to go along to help you out. If you really could do these, you are free. But if there is someone else had the key, you must find another piece of paper or you will lose from this mission. Good luck!

When she had done reading, she gluped and wander her eyes around then she got an idea. She spun around but saw no one. Well, it is because she were already on the third floor while Jojo on the second floor. Then a shouts can be heard. She sighed as she cover her ears and open them after those shouting show ended. She made a face and continue to find the opening room then saw a bathroom over there. She straightly went inside and without careful, a bats toys were hung up on the ceilings started to scaring her with some ultra sounds. "WAAAH!!" she shouts and fell on her foots. She groans in pain then a figure with a white longed dress, along with a wavy hair slowly crawls from far. "Eomma~~!!" she shouts again then immediately went inside the bathroom to find the key. When she really did, she smiled to herself and quickly went out from the bathroom but a pair of hands already catch her legs. "OMG!" she yelp and hitting on that figure then runs like there's no tomorrow.

[ Jojo's side ]

She followed behind J.Soo at first but instead, she take the second floor as she saw J.Soo were already walks straightened. But before she goes to the opening door of one of the classroom, she saw J.Soo were dragging something along then she runs to the classroom. She tip-toed a little into the classroom then a sudden shock from the upper dolls bounced down to scared her face. She was in a bit jaws dropped. "Omo!" she placed her palm on her chest then chuckles a little. She pushed the stuff away and when she saw 3 students were sitting at the very back seats, her lips shivering a bit. She took the chalk to solve the History's questions. When she heard something crawls on the floors, she mumbling something weird that only God knows. Soon after, she already solve the questions since she still remember how her old teacher had taught some of it. Then she saw something's white shone. She took the black thang and open the screen. It was the camera. Her lips crept to a smile again. She open one of the paper then read them in her though as the ghosts quickly made their ways into the hidden place behind the back walls. 

Hello and Congratulations! You reserved a cheat-sheet. Firstly, go and find one irony key in the toilet of the second block then find where the staff had hide your leader, Z.Lee. It will be somewhere on the second block. Then you can find the back door to let yourself free with your leader. Good luck!

And she immediately leaves the classroom as fast as the thunder goes on.

[ Mika's side ]

After settle the problems down, we, the maknaes, watching our unnies' stepping on the stairs as they had their own scaring sounds. When they both heard the shouts, she was about to saved anyone but Hyejo stopped her. "Don't do it. We are separating and we need to win for getting out from this building. Annyeong!" said Hyejo as she run to the fourth block. She were still stood there and talking to herself. "I hope, I can do it? Well, yeah. I can." she said and made a bro-fist before running to her choice's block - following where Joo run before. She made a face and slowly stepping on each floors then she saw one touchlight were hung above the light-ball. She took it and spot her front then something went across her. "Wah!" she yells a little and bend down to not gets any bruise later. She looks at the stuffs and carefully walks up the stairs by leaning back on the walls, step by step. Then she runs into one of the toilet but being a forgetful Mika, something went on. There is a pump can be heard inside. She had a goosebumps and running to the opening-door classroom. ( A/N : as usual. 3 students again.. ) She took the chalk and solving the English's questions. It contains with 5 on the blackboard.

[ Hyejo's side ]

After she bids a goodbye, she runs to the last block and running to the upper floors. Then something shone on her face as she got closer to the narrowed room. She looks to the side and saw one camera. She took them and read one piece of the pink paper.

Hello and Congratulations! You are reserving a Lucky Hints. Find a key on the wardrobe inside the opening-door classroom at the last row without solving the questions. Then go to the back door to free yourself before the other one could do. Good luck! And bye!

She saw the classroom as it wroten and running inside to find one wardrobe but it only beside the ghost - it only have 1 ghost were there. She gluped hardly and look down as she tip-toed a little. She bite her lips in afraid and when she were already near the ghost, she immediately opened the wardrobe and was about to take out the key, but a hand already touched her skin. "Eomma!" she yelp a little then cupped as she stares at the ghost. She took some breaths and took the irony key as fast as the thunder then find the way out, leaving the ghost as it went back to the hidden place behind the walls like other ghost staffs do.

 


 
Author's note : Who is the winner? Z.Lee is out first. The ranks will be announced later. c: