Chapter 1

` ❋┊AZURE - new girl group┊story starts-
`{ Ranking Queen Episode 1;

 

11.00PM @ Azure's Dorm. 

It was already been a while after their debut performance in Inkigayo, it is the time for them to make an appearance in front of the camera's screen. In the dorm, everyone silence down and no one could speak up. They breaths lively on the bed, sleeping neatly but only Z.Lee and Joo seems weird in their sleeping position. Z.Lee was on her stomach with a lips touched the pillow, while Joo has her fetal position. 

But the silent become a bit noise of the staffs with a cameraman followed behind. They places some cameras around the dorm and some were a hidden camera in each bedrooms. They went back to the personal van, and only waiting for the clock to roaming the dorm.

*KRINGGGGGGGGGG!*

As the clock keep on alarming the girls to wake up, they lazily rubs on their eyes to have a cleared eye-sighted but was not going to be happened to the two leaders, Z.Lee and Joo. They have twisted their with the maknaes from now on. But the clock is never gonna shut up. So, it grow some anger to the members.

The first person that awakened was Hyejo and she shook Mika up to asked where the clock come from. Since they didn't have any clocks to be exact. For usual, they will wake up at 10.00AM but this time is more worst to them. Without any make-ups on.

Hyejo with her a bit neat bed-hair walks across the living room toward the leaders' room, without noticing the camera at the top of the television and in the corner of the living room. She stopped for awhile to checked if the clock was there but none to be found, so she continue her walks and pushes the door.

"Unnie~~~ Wake up~" she said and slowly went to Joo's bed since it was on the below of the bedshades. She shook the heavysleeper 'unnie' without any violence but it gave her something on. She sighed, "Unnie-aaahh~" in a longer words, Mika made a way to the bedroom also. "Unnie?" then nodded at the maknae. "They don't want to wake up." said Hyejo in a little adorable disappointed mouthed. 

"Aigoo. Unnie-ah~~" said Mika and this time, she shook the real leader-kid, Z.Lee at the top bedshades. Z.Lee groans and stretches with her clay-bodied then suddenly saw a camera at the very corner as it sat right in front of her. She got a blurry vision and try to get near to the black thing and as near she got, she yells a bit. "Oh wowh!" it shocked the maknaes either.

"What's up?" asked Mika in questioning expression as she went down from the bedshades and stared up to Z.Lee right away. She laughs and lay back on her bed soon. It also made the heavysleeper like Joo up, "Pudding!" She sat up and accidental had a head-banging with the shades above her. "Ouch! Ahhh..." Joo laid back. 

Mika and Hyejo got shocked by the sudden action of both eldest girls than them then look at each other, thinking about the weird habits had happened to them was hilarious but they keep their laughs inside. Then, the clock shutted.

"Unnie.... I think, we had something on here. Don't act like this in front of our fans." said Hyejo as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, waiting for the two weird girls to up. Z.Lee sat up again, "Naeee~" and fixes her hair at the small camera as she focused on the reflection then wave her hand to it. "Annyeong~" then went down to the stairs of the bedshades. 

"Yah, Joo-ah, wake up." said Z.Lee as she walks up to Joo again and rubs on her head as Joo keep on groaning in pain. The maknaes stood there in frozed then secretly stepped out from the room to the living room's floors. They all sat there together to waited for the time. Jojo was too sleepy with her half-sleeping eyes. She lied on J.Soo's lap as borrow.

Then it comes to the weird members in the group. Now, all completed. "So, what is the mission?" asked Z.Lee with her tiring expression to the camera at the top corner as it looks bigger. One of their staff had waiting for the time, suddenly throw a card that covered with red skin around them. Z.Lee looks at it and took them.

"Should I open it?" asked Z.Lee to the members as they nodded. Mika leaned her back on Hyejo's shoulder as their eyes still glued on the leader's surroundings. She opened the sticker and take a long look to read the card then it fly back on the floor. "Mission, haha. Mission.. haha." she said in a funny way of English slang.

The others burst to laughs, "Yah, unnie. What are you talking about?" asked Jojo as she raised her eyebrows. Z.Lee laughs in secret as her body shakened and pushed the card away in a little inches from her. "Let me look." said Joo as she bravely took the card and reads them then burst to laugh a little.

"Yah, jinjja.. Mwoya? Mission..." then she chuckles and throw the card back on to the ground back. The others had no clues and been curious about, as they fighting for the card and finally it taken by J.Soo with her excited expression. Then read it loud.

"Hello, Azure! You are in the Ranking Queen show for now. So, we had preparing one mission for you. The mission's title is Find Your Darkness: You must go to the old school building and stay in separated classrooms. Try to solve the questions that were given on the blackboard as fast as you could before the ghosts try to catch your legs. The black van will bring you to the building that were only 5 blocks away from your apartment. Good luck!" and when she done explaining, all of them seems in afraid but keep their fake smiles.

"Shall we do it?" asked J.Soo to the leader. "We can." Z.Lee replied with a chuckles as they all laughs together and high-fived. "Yeaaaah." Mika suddenly shouts near to the camera and went back to their rooms to changing.

 

 


 

Author's note : How will their mission are going to be? Reaction? XD Sorry if I don't follow some of the characteristic very much? I will put them later. ^^