[EXO]Lethally Precisioned to Kill, Destined to Fall in Love

Recommendations

Recommened by Me

Yeoja Comments: I found apply stories to be very fun types of stories, but I'm not one of those avid appliers. In seaching for different applyfics about a year ago or so I believe, I came across this one right here. I immediately fell in love with it as soon as I saw the foreword, Lethally Precisioned to Kill is basically everything I wanted in an apply story and I'm glad an apply story like this exsists.

Highly Recommended

 

Author: ggomaontop

Co-Author: GoldenBi

Title: Lethally Precisioned to Kill, Destined to Fall in Love

Characters: Exo-M, Exo-k, You, OCs

Status: On-Going + Subscribers-Only

Tags: Fantasy|| Romance || You || Exo || Exok || Exom

Description

In a kingdom called Afendora, a king rules with a strict hand. His subjects are forced to give up a huge portion of their chakra, a life source that provides the energy for their powers. The king has "tax' collectors that go around and collect the power for him. Most average citizens have a hard time using their powers because of the tax itself. What the taxed energy is used for--- nobody has any idea. The king claims it as his and he also claims that he uses it for the good of the kingdom.

However, there are a few that get to keep their powers; the upper class, the nobles and priests, and the military and people alike that have sworn alligence to the king. However, the priests are keeping a secret from the king. It was prophecized that one girl from Afendora would summon 11 others from another dimension to bring the king and his dynasty to an end. In fear of the king's fury, the priests keep the secret from him, but the king knows something is going on. So he hosted a huge tournament, where he forced young men alike, to pretty much kill, sabatoge, and abuse each other to have 12 champions surface. He would use these 12 champions and take them under his wing to protect his reign.

The tournament was blood, guts, and gore. Only a few managed to get to the final rounds, and only 12 out of the hundreds of men were picked as the champions. As much as the 12 boys did not want to be a part of the king's top agents, their families would be considered as nobles from then on, and be exempt from the tax system. Knowing this was the only way to provide for their families, the 12 boys said good bye and came to the palace for more training. Where they were sculpted into the perfect killing machines. Fast, swift, merciless, lethal. They do not hesitate to kill those who have broken the rules, and over time, their hearts hardened to what they once felt. They were separated into two branches. Exo-M and Exo-K. Exo-M watched over the North side of the Capitol, Sahlesia, and Exo-K watched over the southern territories of the city. Wherever you are, these boys are well known and feared for what they have come to be. They were normal everyday teenage boys until they entered that palace. Now they enforce the rules without mercy. But the priests have prophesized that these 12 would fall in love and work to bring the king down, but will it ever happen? Can anyone ever actually bring the human part of these boys back out again?

The people are in a state of mayhem as well. There is no order. One can only fend for himself. One can only hope that a lord from the upper class will offer him a roof in exchange for farming his land and the crops. The world is based on a sense of feudalism, where the upper class dominate all the wealth while the lower class has to grovel, fight and contend each other for survival. No one knows how to trust anymore, no one knows how to enjoy life or laugh. There is no sign of life in the people's eyes. Only filled with worries on how to survive another day, can anyone, regardless of having powers or what not bring the world back from chaos? All the traitors are claimed by the king in unruly ways, and people can only use their powers through power permits issued by the palace... Can anyone, especially 12 girls all from earth but one, that are revered as goddesses by the people as their last hopes live up to the standards and bring the king and his guard down?