[NCT]YOUTH

Recommendations

RECOMMENDED BY ME (LYN)

Ok, so, where do I start...I'm pretty sure this is everything I could ask for in an NCT highschool fic, or even just any highschool fic in general - I love school fics by the way. I can most definitely say that this is one of my favorite NCT stories I've read so far out of all the ones that I have. Hell, it probably is my favorite one out of all of them, I love it that much and think it's that good. When I first saw this story, already I was a little bit drawn to it once I checked out the character intro chapter at the start with basic info about each member and their personas in the story. Reading them, I thought to myself that this sounds like it could possibly be a great story, and some of them even made me laugh right off the bat haha; the summary in the foreword also caught my attention as well. So, with their characters interesting me, I decided to check the story out, and I'm so glad I did, because I think it's golden - it's even inspired me a bit for an NCT highschool fic of my own. Every chapter is just so nice to me, and then collectively as one story it's great. I really like the different interaction between all of NCT and the relationships each one of them forms with others, whether it be as friends, enemies, or loser lackys lol. Plus, just like I expected, their personalities really make their characters, it's got aweomse comedy moments which I love, and the way toushio writes out everything - your story is beautiful and not ugly, I promise! I'm just really happy that someone out there wrote a school fic like this and hope more of them are made like this, where it's like a good balance I feel, and things like romance don't really overshadow other stuff too much either. Seriously, if you're looking for a good NCT fic to read, this is one you won't regret checking out.

Author: toushio

Title: YOUTH

Characters: Ten, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Doyoung, Taeil, Johnny, Mark, Hansol, Yuta, WinWin, Kun

Status: Subscribers-Only, On-Going

Tags: HighschoolAU || TaeTen || DoJae || WinKun || NCT || YuSol || JohnIl

DESCRIPTION

One thing high school doesn't teach you is what to do when you fall in love.