Her charms win me on my first Dream Team

How I Met Your Supposed to be Umma

The MC ahjusshi is BLUE

You are GOLD

Minho is ORANGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was at Dream Team shooting and it was Minho's first episode. He was checking out the competitors from his seat, he was nervous.  

Then he heard a soft voice speaking to him.

'Water?' the girl smiled as she offers him the bottle. Minho gave her a faint smile and takes the water bottle from her hand. The twisted the cap open and drank the whole bottle under one breath.

'Woah there, are you nervous?' she was still there looking at him . Minho nodded and wiped the back of his neck. 'I can't do this, the obstacles are impossible...' he sighed.

'So your charisma is not as flaming as I thought.' she said slowly, but still could be heard.

'Excuse me?' he made a sour face. She flashed an eye smile that and grinned, 'Nothing'. then she left.

Minho was still eyeing her, Who is that? then the girl stopped and turned back. 'Oppa, I know you can do it. Hwaiting!~' she clenched her tiny fist in the air before continuing her job.

....

'Choi Minho of SHINee is up!' said the MC. The crowd of spectators who was obviously most of them are Shawols cheered crazily as the tallest member in SHINee got up the platform.

'Raise your hands if you are ready.'

Minho was hesitant , should I raise yet? I'm not ready...

Then he saw the girl who 'indirectly challenged' him among the coordi noonas, still holding a case of water bottles, watching him. Even the smallest smile curved up her lips, her eyes will still smile together.

He felt a sudden energy flowed through his body, he suddenly feel confident.

He raised his hands up, signaling he  was ready. With a push of the red button, he was off into the obstacles.

...

'Amazing! Just on his first episode and he has finished the race. Congratulations Minho!' the crowd cheered wildly.

I did it!

he smiled with satisfaction. He always has been a star in sports, but he never thought that he could finish the race.

Looked at the group of coordi noonas, searching for her, but she wasn't there. Where is she?

'Minho-yahh, how do you feel after finishing the race on your first try?' as the MC hold the microphone close to Minho.

'It feels good~' he said as he panted.

He loved that feeling, being a winner, he longed for that feeling, just now he experienced it. And he couldn't do it if it wasn't for her 'indirected challenge'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter is Up! 

I'd like to thank the first two subscribers

foreverkjy

 
As a token of my appreciation, here, have a virtual chicken
 
I rarely share with people so you guys are really lucky <3
 
 
Subscribers are Love Love Love, everybody clap clap clap

Comments are SUPA LUV-ed