C R Y O N E

I . W A N T . T O . C R Y

A piano piece was being played softly as the white curtains on the windows stall flew a little due to the wind that was blowing into the room. A pair of warm pale hands was fond of the piano. it moved up and down and side to side. A young girl sat in front of the piano playing it as if she was already an expert on it. Her parents were from rich wealthy families and she was the next generation. "Min Hwa ah." Her mother called and her head looked over her head. "Bali! We're going to be late." Her mother walked into the room with the little girls coat. "Your father's concert is going to start soon." She placed her daughters coat over her daughter’s shoulders. "Let’s go." She smiled and reached for her daughters hands.

"Ye Umma." She replied and connected her hands to her mother’s hand.

"Min Hwa!" The director shouted her name as she was dozing off at the side. "MIN HWA SSHI!" He shouted again and Min Hwa opened her eyes wide.

"YE!" She stood from her seat.

"What are you doing?" The director rubbed his head. "Aish! I said I need more light."

"Ah~ Ye!" She rushed herself over to the female model and held the sliver lighting material. "Is this ok?" she asked and the director sighs. "No?" She frowned and moved to her right. "How about now?"

The director didn't reply back as in he was too tired of telling her what’s right and what’s wrong. He begin to shoot the photos and Min Hwa concentrated on her job as a staff member. After the photo shoot, Min Hwa was packing the things up to go back to the studio. "Yah!" The female model walked by. "You really at your job."

"Bwoh?"

"I said you at doing your job. If my pictures don't turn out right..." She stared at Min Hwa's face. "You're dead." She crossed her arms and walked away with a slight bump on Min Hwa's shoulders.

Min Hwa released an angry sigh. "Bwoh? My fault? You're such an arrogant kid" She cursed under her breath and went back to packing things up.

"Eh?" Young Bae gasped. "Tomorrow?" He asked his manager.

"Uh, tomorrow." His manager replied. "Why? You have something you need to do?"

"Anio." Young Bae shook his head. "I understand. I'll be there tomorrow." He smiled.

"Ok." His manager smiled back and left him in the room alone.

'Tomorrow.... Is the day he debuts?' Young Bae stared into the mirror, staring at himself. 'It’s been 5 years since I last saw him.' He frowned.

 

F L A S H :::::::::::::::: 8 years ago ::::::::::::::::

 

"YOUNG BAE AH!" Jae Bom called out his name. "YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?" He chased after Young Bae's step in the rain. "YOUNG BAE!" Jae Bom rushed and stopped as he saw Young Bae crouched down on his knees crying in the rain alone by the side. "Young Bae ah." Jae Bom walked over slowly. "Are you ok?" He asked.

All Jae Bom heard in reply was a crying little boy, sniffing. "Hyung is here..." Jae Bom said and stopped. "Don't cry." Jae Bom started to cry with him. "Hyung is still here."

L I S T E N :::::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSor0FLKMEc

Young Bae looked over and up to Jae Bom's face. He couldn't really open his eyes due to the heavy rain that was falling onto his face. "Hyung!" He cried out. "Why me? Why my mother?" Young Bae added in. "What did she do to deserve it?" Young Bae's tears were now in sync with the rain that kept falling. "Why!?" He shouted with anger.

Jae Bom knelt down next to Young Bae who had just lost his mother. "It’s ok." He smiled a little for Young Bae. "You still have me here. So don't worry."

"Hyung." Young Bae cried. "My mother... She's not coming back is she?"

Jae Bom didn't know how to reply to that. He smiled and nod his head. "Of course she is." He said. "She's going to always be with you! Forever!" Jae Bom patted his shoulders.

"What if she doesn't come back?" Young Bae asked. "What if she leaves me!?" 

A long pause came in between.

"Don't worry. She won't leave you."

"Hyung!" Young Bae cried still.

 

B A C K :::::::::::::: 8 years later :::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Young Bae sigh inside his mouth and stood from his seat. 'I never saw him after we split.' He walked out the room, headed for the stage to perform his new hit single song. 'I was going to see him again soon... On stage.'

"TAE YANG! TAE YANG! TAE YANG!" His fans cheered on his stage name.

'I have a new name now... I have a new life....' Young Bae passed onto the stage. 'But one thing for sure... I never left Jae Bom hyung behind...' The lights shut off and he began to sing.

"Jae Bom sshi!" His manager called him.

"Ye." Jae Bom looked over.

"Are you all prepare for tomorows debut?"

"Ye." Jae Bom nod his head.

"Good. Oh." He passed a letter over to him. "A fan service."

"Who?" Jae Bom took the letter and asked.

"A fan." His manager smiled and left Jae Bom there.

"Fan?" Jae Bom gestured and opened the letter and smiled. "Bwoh yah?" He gasped with happiness.

A few mins later Jae Bom snucked out his doorm and out into the busy streets. "Min Hwa sshi!" He called out her name.

"Oh! Jae Bom oppa!" Min Hwa waved her hands, sitting on the side wall.

Jae Bom ran over and stopped to catch his breath. "You're late." She smiled towards him.

"Miane. I was still busy." Jae Bom replied.

"I see." Young Hwa jumped down from the wall. "Here." She pulled a gift towards Jae Bom.

"What's this for?" Jae Bom asked as he slowly took the gift.

"You're debuting tomorrow. Its a good luck charm." Min Hwa replied.

"Good luck charm?" Jae Bom giggled. "I don't believe in those."

"Liar." Min Hwa sneered at him.

"Huh?" Jae Bom looked at her.

"I saw you at the temple the other day...." Min Hwa said and Jae Bom laughed. "You don't have to lie to me... I know very well you were looking forward to this day. So I prepared a lot of things...."

"Like what?" Jae Bom crossed his arms.

"Stuff." Min Hwa smiled. "You'll find out later." She started to walk away from Jae Bom.

"Yah! You're just going to leave like this?" Jae Bom shouted.

"Ye. I have things to take care of." Min Hwa replied as she waved good bye to him. "I'll see you later." 

"Yah! Min Hwa sshi!" Jae Bom tried stopping her but she left in such a rush already.

Young Bae walked back into his changing room after he performed his song and took off his hat. He wiped away his sweat and looked at his cell phone. No miss calls or no text msg. He took in a deep breath and started to change into his out door outfit.

Jae Bom walked back into his doorm and as he entered, with his tv on at the time, he walked pass Young Bae's performace. He stopped to watch it and frowned. His eyes toatlly changed into a different feeling. Young Bae was there. In front of him.

"Tomorrow..." Jae Bom whispered. "Tomorrow is the day... And I won't let anything come in between it...." He added in.