Chapter 7

Stolen Heart

           “What happen?” Dong Hoon asked Ye Jin. But she didn’t answer him instead she followed Jong Kook. Ji Hyo who felt worried didn’t know what to do. She also want to follow him but she can’t step her feet forward.

          “Aigooooo…Hyung was really a moody one…” Dong Hoon sighs. “Gary Hyung let’s finish this…Well he finishs what’s he’s doing before walking out…We should finish this before he came back…”

          “Araseo…” Gary replied. They finish harvesting the potatoes and carrots and put it in the container. When they finish it, Ji Hyo told them that she’s going to follow Jong Kook then she did. She walks back to his house but she stops as she heard Ye Jin and Jong Kook is talking.

          “Oppa…Thank you…” Ye Jin smiles and hugs him. Jong Kook also smiles and hugs her also.

          Seeing that Ji Hyo turns her back and walks back to the farm. Her heart keeps on throbbing and her eyes were forming tears but she keeps on stopping her emotions, afraid that they’ll notice.

          But before Ji Hyo sees that scene, what really happens is. Jong Kook being angry went back to his house then Ye Jin followed him.

          “Oppa…” she calls him. Jong Kook turns his head and glared at her.

          “What are you doing here?...I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone…So please leave Ye Jin-ah…”

          “But Oppa…I’m here…” she walks towards him. “to tell you that…” she paused. “I like you Jong Kook Oppa…I’m not joking you know that…” she sincerely said.

          Jong Kook looks at her and felt sorry. “Ye Jin-ah…I’m sorry but…”

          “You like her…” she said. He looks at her questionably. “I know Oppa…I noticed it…Well you take care of me too but it’s different with her…The way you looks at her says everything Oppa…” she smiles bitterly.

          “I’m sorry Ye Jin-ah…” he apologizes. “But Oppa loves you as my sister…and it will never change…You’ll always be my little sister…” he smiles.

          She nodded and smiles. “Oppa…Thank you…” then they hug.

~~~~~~~~~~

          The vegetable was pick-up by the truck to deliver it to the market. Ye Jin and Jong Kook came back to the farm like nothing happen and he also joins with delivery to the market. He said to Ji Hyo to go home and rest.

          They all went back home except to Dong Hoon and Gary. They’re now walking while eating ice cream. They went to the playground and sits on the swing.

          “Hyung…” Dong Hoon calls him.

          “Why?..” he said not looking at him.        

          “You like Ji Hyo-ssi…”

          “Aniyo~…” Gary refuses.

          “You like her…its obvious Hyung…but you can’t like her…”

          “Okay…I didn’t actually like her that much…I just met her last week…But why?...”

          “Because she’s the one that our Hyung likes…” Dong Hoon seriously said looking at him. Gary felt sad about it. “It’s the first time we see him like someone…and I hope we both support him all the way…” Dong Hoon said.

          “Araseo araseo...For our Hyung…Aigoooo STRESS…”

          Dong Hoon pats his back and they bought smiles. They both loved Jong Kook like their own real brother. Jong Kook treats them as their own too. If there in trouble or in danger Jong Kook will always come and protect them.

          “I think you need to talk to Jong Kook Hyung…” Dong Hoon said.

          “Waeyo???...”

          “He gets mad because of you…”

          “Me?? How?...”

          “Aigooo Gary Hyung…He got jealous because you’re so close to Ji Hyo-ssi…That’s why he walks out…You’re such a….STRESS too…”

          “Really?...Waaa Our Hyung really likes her a lot…”

          “That’s true I almost laugh seeing that scene…” he smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~

          It’s already 5 in the afternoon Gary decides to go to Jong Kook house to talk to him. He felt scared just thinking that his Hyung was mad at him. They’re outside the house when they talk.

          “Jong Kook Hyung…” Gary started. “Ne~?...” Jong Kook reply. “I’m sorry about what happen lately…I didn’t know that she’s the one you like…” he apologizes.

          Jong Kook smile. “No…Thank you Gary-ah…Thank for making me realizes what I really feel…Dong Hoon was right I really like her…I like her so much…All this strange feeling I now understand…Thank you for the both you…and I’m sorry for your feelings…”

          “No Hyung…It’s okay…I just have crushed on her…I’ll support you all the way…Me and Dong Hoon-ah…You know we love you…”

          “I know…and Hyung’s loves the both of you too…Thank you…” he smiles and hugs him.

~~~~~~~~~~

          Ji Hyo is quiet while their eating dinner. Jong Kook didn’t know why. She’s also not talking to him. After dinner, as Ji Hyo was walking to her room, Jong Kook grabs her hand to stop her.

          “Wait Ji Hyo-yah…I need to talk to you…” he said.

          “I’m tired I want to sleep…and I don’t want to talk to you…” she said with a cold voice.

          “But why Ji Hyo-yah?...Did I do something wrong?...”

          “Nothing…I’m going to my room”

          He let go of her hand and Ji Hyo steps forward but suddenly Jong kook grabs her arm, pull her close to him and presses his lips against hers.