In The Rain

In The Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't like rain, it's gloomy.

 

During rain, everything's wet. The ground, the grasses, the trees, the streets, everything.

During rain, not only the skies, but the world seems dark too. Even the wind blow, cold.

 

I used to like the rain, it's all because of you.

 

I remember how much you loved the rain.

 

The rain drops, you said, as they hit the ground tell a story. Each drop has its different story.

Sound of the pouring rain is music to your ears. As if it was a melody that the world sang for you.

 

On rainy days, wrapped in nothing but thick blanket, we would sat by the window just to watch the rain pouring down from the sky. Then on the tinted glass, you would write our name, said that we will be together forever.

 

On rainy nights, I would lay on the bed, , the blanket long forgotten. While you hovered over me, kissing and touching every inch of my body, marked me as yours. You would whisper sweet nothings into my ear, work your magic down my body. I would moan and scream your name over and over again like a mantra while you ing in and out of me fast, deep, and hard. I would cry out in pleasure when you touched that one spot inside of me, dead-on. Your own moans and pants drawn by the rain sound, skin slapping against skin, and banging sounds of the bed being hit against the wall. We're boath soaked in sweat, exhausting, and panting like crazy by the time you done made love to me. That was the happiest moment in my life. Able to have you so close to me, able to feel you inside of me, able to feel the pleasure you gave me, it was blissful. With you, it was paradise.

 

I still remember, you used to like the streets when it rained. We would walk without umbrella. Together, side by side, holding hands with synced footsteps. Sometimes you would sing to me your favorite songs. Another time we would sit on the coffee shop we used to go alot, I sat opposite to you, sharing earphones, with a cup of caramel machiato and a piece of white chocolate or strawberry cheesecake for each of us. Another time we would go to the movies or just cuddle in my couch while watch some horror or romantic movies. And another time we would just stand under my umbrella, making out.

 

I remember, one time, we kissed under the rain. I tossed away the umbrella to wrap my arms around your neck, gripping the back of your shirt tightly. You cupped my face in your left hand, while the other you put on my waist to pull me closer to your body. Your tongue exploring every corner of my mouth, slide along my tongue and massaged it. I moaned when you bit my tongue, my gripped on you get tighter. We pulled out moment later, panting for oxygen. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter