Come back...

♡This is love♡

At backstage ...

Krystal: SHINee's oppa... GG's unnie... Can we join hands ? Cuz we want Luna to leave Jonghyun...

Yuri: Krystal, of course you can, but *joking* Don't get our boyfriends!

All: *laugh*

(Suddenly Jonghyun and Luna comes in, everyone see Jonghyun's tear and Luna smiling... Sica runs away with Jonghyun watching and Yuri told Krystal to take care of Sica...)

Sulli: Luna ! Told you ! We, Krystal, Amber, Victoria and me joined hands with SHINee and GG ! You're not gonna be with Jonghyun !

Amber: Luna ! Stop it !

Minho: Ya ! Luna a ! Give Jonghyun back to Jessica !

Luna: *smirks* What a joke ! Giving Jonghyun back to Sica ? No way ! He's mine and you guys are not going to success *and laughs*

Jonghyun: *thinking* Sorry... My Jessica, but I'm going to be yours once again soon...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

* On the other hand ... Where the Jung Sisters are here *

Sica: Dongsaeng a ... Gamsa for being here with me...

Krystal: it's ok ! When my unnie needs help, I will be here ~

Sica: Gamsa ... *hugs each other*

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Going back to the situation*

Yoona: You ! Park Sun Young ! You're the worst people on Earth !

Fany: Yah ! You . You like Jonghyun so much huh ?

Luna: So ? Fany... NON OF YOUR BUSINESS

Onew: Luna ! How dare you ... ( = = # )

Yuri: Luna... When did you change like this... I know you since we're kids...

Luna: Yuri... When did I change ? Since he leaves me a go to Jessica that stupid girl !

Jonghyun: *shouting* *finally opens his mouth* YA ! PARK SUN YOUNG ! YOU THINK YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND ? YOUR ARE NOTHING BETTER THAN JESSICA! YOU ! LEAVE ME RIGHT NOW ! *and leaves Luna, go to find Jessica*

Luna: Jong... *crying*

Sulli: Luna... This is your result...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Outside*

Jonghyun: Jung Soo In Jessica !

Sica: Is he calling me ?

Krystal: Yes ! Get up and answer him unnie !

Jonghyun: *once again* Jung Soo In Jessica !

Krystal: *helps sica* Jessica's here !

Jonghyun: Krystal ? With Sica ?

Jessica: *shouts* Kim Jonghyun ! If you want me to forgive you, come to find me !

Jonghyun: *shout happily* Kkay ( > v < )

Jessica: *running at the back* Jonghyun !

Jonghyun: *turns back* Jessica !

(Jongsica hugging and crying...)

Jessica: I thought you really went with Luna... Sorry for misundersanding...

Jonghyun: It's alright as long as you come back to me...

(Jonghyun kiss on Sica's lips)

Krystal: I shouldn't bother them, I should go !

Jonghyun: *crying* Jessica... Will you be mines again ?

Jessica: *crying* Yes... Jjong...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

O... So touching...

JongSica's back !

Stay tune