The Four Nations

Avatar: The Next Generation || Avatar inspired roleplay || OPEN || A lot and I really do mean A LOT of slots available

The Earth Kingdom

► "The largest and most populated sovereignty in the World of Avatar, and encompasses much of the eastern hemisphere. The kingdom is ruled by a confederate monarchy which operates under the Earth King. The people of the Earth Kingdom are proud and strong and adhere to a philosophy of peaceful coexistence and cooperation with the other nations of the world. Earthbenders use their abilities for defense and industry and fiercely defended their cities against Fire Nation attacks during the Hundred Year War. It also has a large economy based on agriculture and limited industry, though it is not as economically powerful as the Fire Nation."

The Water Tribe

► "A collective term for the nation of people who practice the art of waterbending. It is one of the four nations and its citizens primarily inhabit the most northerly regions of the Northern hemisphere and the most southerly regions of the Southern hemisphere. There is also a small community of waterbenders that populate the Foggy Swamp in the Earth Kingdom, although they were isolated from their sister tribes for generations and others were largely unaware of their existence. The people of the Water Tribe are peaceful. They strive to live in harmony with nature and the other nations of the world. There are two primary divisions of the Water Tribe, the Northern and the Southern. The two divisions initially made efforts to maintain communication between them; however, once the Fire Nation began the war, contact between the tribes came to an end." 

The Fire Nation

► "It is an absolute monarchy led by the Fire Lord. Geographically, the nation is located on the planet's equator in the western hemisphere, and is composed of several islands. Its capital is simply known as the Fire Nation Capital. The Fire Nation is home to most firebenders. The Fire Nation is the second-largest nation in terms of population and area, following the Earth Kingdom. The Fire Nation's economy is one of most powerful in the world; its strong industrial sector and extensive technological developments not only enabled the Fire Nation to create an extremely powerful military, but also initiated the worldwide modernization and globalization. Before the foundation of the United Republic and the following global technological revolution, it was also the strongest and most advanced country of the world."

The Air Nomads

► "A collective term for a nation of people who practice the discipline of airbending. One of the four major nations, the Air Nomads were wanderers by definition, but had four air temples, one at each corner of the globe, hidden away atop mountain ranges in the northern Earth Kingdom and on three remote islands. The theocratic Air Nomads were home to a monastic order of men and women who practiced airbending. Unlike the other nations, the people of the Air Nomads were, without any seen exception, all benders due to the high level of spirituality of their people. The Air Nomads were a peaceful race who were wiped out by the Fire Nation. They lived in large temples and traveled the world on flying bison. They were the most spiritual of all the cultures and lived in harmony with nature. They also were fun-loving and had a strong sense of humor."