What do you knows about this country?

We would never know

“What do you knows about this country?”

As the question slipped out from , her eyes were intensely watching those 5 boys sitting infront of her. One of them answered with a pretty boring answer saying that he just know a little about her country that made her want to roll her eyes. She got like 3 same answers about this question before from the other artists, but she kept her image calm and nice. As she was about to ask another question, the manliest looking guy out of the group grab the mic from his friend and speak

“I know about the famous buildings here. I got to draw one when I was in high school,” that man answered with a deep voice.

Her head snapped towards that voice right away and their gaze locked. Finally! Someone answers differently, she screams in her head as she beamed her smile and received a gentle one from the Idol. She was definitely happy to got a different answer, but she can’t help but to steal glances to the boy who’s answering her question just now.

He was different from the others in the group. Something about his image was looking so appealing in her eyes. He's not a pretty boy like the others but is so manly. She caught his sharp gaze and looked away to hide her blush, concentrating on her camera.

 

 

When the other journalists was busy asking questions to the group, Anna keep stealing glances to Hyunmin. Exchanging shy smiles and all, she even flirted (slightly) at the boy and he would respond! Never had on her mind that a Korean Idol would act like this towards a foreign journalist! She was thinking, maybe he's acting like this because the guy find her interesting because she's the youngest journalists here. She purposely dressed up nicely to make a good impression for the artists. As far, no one did impress her more than this guy, hyunmin. She was starting to find him interesting.

"If you have time to go on holiday, what would you do?" One of the senior journalists asked, brought the young one back from her thoughts.

The boss was hesitating to answer at first, maybe they was busy thinking about a nice getaway place for them. But then Hyunmin grab the mic again from Injoon and said..

"A day out with people I love..." He said while laughing and made the others wolf whistling to him and all surprised words coming out from othe journalist'smouth. He then explained what he mean, he mean with his family. Somehow Anna feels relieved to hear that he didn't mention a girlfriend or anything.

"Yes, it's nice to have a day out with our family because we rarely see them," Injoon continue and they were keep talking. Anna smiled slyly at the boy, as if her eyes was saying 'ah, you were hiding something' to Hyunmin. Without her expected the boy pouted a bit and shook her head, and mouthed

"….my family!" only Anna saw it maybe. With a shocked expression, she giggled.

He answered her like he can read her mind and it surprising..! This person really got her attention for tonight! When she was barely remember his name, this boy keep surprising her with his antics. It leaves something nice more than a memory on the girl's heart....maybe.

 

 

The interview ended 10 minutes later with a photo session. When her assistant was busy snapping pictures, she just watched all the five members smiling professionally to the flashing camera. Posing like a group Idol would do. This is an amazing experience for Anna because in her first year working in the magazine, she got to interview an Idol group! Though it’s not her favorite group but she grew fond of them. Even more after what Hyunmin did with her through the interview.

 

She looks at Karam at first, the very first member of The Boss she knew. He's really pretty and Jay was so cute! Being a maknae he keep throwing cute poses and made her giggle in mind. Not really minding Injoon and Mika because they were the farthest from her, her eyes went to the boy she fancied. With that overflowing manly charisma of him, she feels she was right to him. And then his head moved towards her direction, she froze. She was standing right behind the photographer and their eyes met, Hyunmin threw a slight smile to her and then went to the photographer. Her mind was screaming "OH MY GOD!!" Very loudly but since she's the master of 'hiding-her-real-emotion' or poker face, she just smiled warmly at him.

"Thank you so much!" She shook her hands with the leader first , Mika. Then thinking how pretty Karam hands was when she shook it, and then the last one she met Hyunmin’s hand.

"Thank you for the time, nice to meet you" she said to him and offer her hand. When the other member was only offer one of their hands, Hyunmin grab her hand with both of his hand , startling her.

"Indeed. My pleasure too," he replied with a smirk on his face that makes the girl skipped a heartbeat. She just mumbled an incoherent words before her assistant dragged her forcefuly out of the room.

 

***

 

Though she had more events to attend that night, her body was following but her mind was somewhere else. She didn't know why, this person that she almost didn't even know the existence before the interview tonight, can plant a deep impression on her mind. Eversince that time, all she think was him. She would constantly smiled to herself when she thought about their interaction tonight.

 

"Yah, Anna!"

"Huh?" She snapped her head towards her assistant, Tara who rolls her eyes on her.

"Seriously, I called you three times already and all I see was you smiling dumbly and giggling like a crazy person there,"

"Tsk~" Anna rolled her eyes to her friend and move her head to the window of their car again. Enjoying the night scene of her city.

"So, when should I sent the pics?" Tara asked,

"Tonight?" She turns her head with a dumb grin on her face and makes Tara laughed, "what?"

"You seriously like him don't you?"

"Huh?"

"Talking about Hyunmin here~" she teased. Anna had told her about what she and Hyunmin do to each other at the interview and even witnessed some. She laughed at her friend

"I don't know~"

"Yes, you like him! Oooh, poor minho cuz you'll change your bias.." and now she’s bringing one the person she likes the most in kpop, SHINee’s Minho.

"What? No! I would never leave my frog prince!” she stuck a tongue at her. The best friends was busy teasing and joking inside the car , going to their next destination. But Anna’s mind were on somewhere else’s once again. Replaying the same scene she did with a man she barely knows and IS an Idol a while ago. She didn’t know that the boy she was thinking, was doing the same tonight.

 

 

(to be continued....)