Chapter 2

Love NEVER Forget's

September, 9th Wednsday 6A.M                                                          Eunji's house

"Lee Eunji!! Ya!! Wake up!" Eunji groaned and rolled over covering her face with the pillow. She sighed hoping her mom would stop yelling at her to wake up.

"Young lady if I find you still in bed and not up, ohhh you better hope-" She opened the door and found her daughter laying on her bed with her left foot sticking out of the covers. She sighed and went to the end of her bed where Eunji's feet should be and removed the blanket. She grabbed her feet and moved them over to the edge of the bed. Breathed in a good wif of air and pulled as hard as she could. *THUD*

Eunji felt herself being pulled out of bed and dragged out of her bed onto the ground. She automatically sat up when she came into contact with the hard ground. Her mom stood before her with her arms crossed in front of her chest, giving her that your-gonna-be-late face. Eunji gave her a cheeky grin and yawned.

"Good morning umma" She smiled from eat to ear hoping she wouldn't get scolded by her mom.

"Don't you "good morning umma" me young lady. Today is your first day of school!" Eunji's smile faded as she heard those words come into her ears. Her mom continued, "Shouldn't you be up and ready? Eunji don't you want to make a good first impression?"

"Of course I do! I mean it IS my senior year at a new school...again" She mumbled the last part hoping her mom wouldn't hear. Which, she did.

"Eunji are you still mad at us for making you move? Honey you got to get over that. Now, get up, brush your teeth, get dressed, and eat breakfest. Oh and nice bed hair by the way" She chuckled and walked away closing the door. Eunji made a face and got up, fixing her hair on the way up. She sighed and fell backwards landing on her bed. She closed her eyes, First day of senior year, make it good Eunji, make it good.

She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth applying some makeup so she wouln't look like a zombie the whole day. When she finished she looked at herself in the mirror making sure she looked good. Beautiful as ever! She made a pose like a popstar and quickly stopped and looked around making sure no one saw her. Eunji you are one crazy girl, I really gotta make a friend!

She went back into her room and saw her school uniform laid out on her bed for her. She looked at it, almost scanning it. This will be my outfit for the rest of my school year. "Well better change now" When she slipped it on she went to her mirror hanging on her wardrobe and did a spin. She nodded and headed into the kitchen. When she entered, the aroma of kimchi pancakes filled the room. Look's like her mom had been cooking agian.

"Here you go, best if you got a good cooked meal before you go to school" Her father gave her a plate and fork and smiled before handling it over to her. She grabbed it and sat down across from her mom who was drinking coffee and reading a book.

"Oh, appa you made this? I have never seen you cook before!" Her mom looked at her father and laughed to herself. Her father took off the oven mits and set them aside. He scratched his neck.

"Well your mother made them, but...I passed her the ingredients! Hehe, I just wanted you to think I cooked them. But hey, you believed me so that made my day" Eunji swallowed her food and drank some milk.

"Appa, it's fine. Plus, if you did cook this, it would of been burnt!" She laughed and her dad gave her that -"Ya!"- look.

"Ya! If I wanted to cook, I could! I just..don't have time to cook, that's all..."Eunji and her mom rolled their eyes and put their dishes in the sink.

"Neh! Whatever you say. Well I'm off! See you umma! See you appa! Love you!" She gave her parents a peck on the cheek and headed for the door grabbing her supplies and slipping on her shoes then shutting the door close.

Eunji's school wasn't that that far. Just enough so that she would be able to walk since her parents both worked and didn't come back till 12:30 A.M. She was walking to school thinking about how it would all be. She imagined that she would make tons of friends and that school teachers would be nice and funny. Then everyone would like her. Since Eunji was awkward and shy in her old schools, she dicided that she would be a different girl this time. She wouldn't be that loner kid eating lunch by herself. She wouldn't be that socialy awkward kid that no one would want to talk or hangout with. Nope. Eunji would be nice and friendly. She would have a whole group of friends and they would like her for who she is. While thinking very hard about school, she didn't even notice that street pole that she was heading straight for.

"Ya! Girl look out!" An english voice snapped Eunji out of thought and before she knew it, she felt something hard and cold hit her head. She shook her head and put her palm on her forhead. "AISH! Eunji you have to be carefull more" She said to herself. She looked down and she had dropped her items. She went to pick them up for her but a hand beat her to it. She followed the hand up and saw an arm. She followed that arm and was about to look at his face when the school bell rang.

"Oh no I'm going to be late on my first day of school!" She half yelled half talked. The boy handed her the books and supplies and quickly bowed slightly to her before he made a dash to the school gate. Then she noticed another boy running with him. She stood there watching them run away to the school. She pouted since she didn't get to see their faces. Wonder what they look like? Wonder who they are. Oh I didn't get their names. Or say thank you to the boy who helped me to pick my stuff up! Wait. I'm going to be late!! Don't just stand here! Run Eunji!! She shook her head and ran across the road to the entrance of the school.

When she stepped inside she was amazed of how big the school was. It had 3 floors. And stairs at the end of every hallway. There were rows of lockers against the walls and the ceiling had windows that let the sunshine light the hall way. The lights wern't even on. The only light was the sun. She saw students everywhere. In one direction she would see girls and boys hugging or talking to each other about how much they missed each other and how their summer went. On the other side Eunji would see students putting things away in their lockers and smiling because they got their locker right next to there best friend. Everywhere she looked Eunji would see students jump in joy because they got classes with friends in them.She then began to feel lonley. Eunji didn't have any friends to hug and talk about how their summer's went. Eunji didn't have a reason to smile because of where her locker was. In fact she didn't even know where her locker was. Or anything about her classes. She took a deep breath to calm herself before heading to the office.

 

 

6:10 A.M                                                                                                                   Peniel's house

"Uggg. Stupid clock" He said in english as rolled out of bed and pressed the snooze button. He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. He then went down stairs to go eat breakfest. He made himself some eggs with sausage and bacon. He loved eating american breakfest. He felt a draft and got the chills from it. I mean, he was only wearing his boxers. He then ate his breakfest and placed them in the sink and washed them. He went back to his room and put on his school uniform. He looked in the mirror in his bathroom and nodded. Well hello there handsome. You are looking mighty fine today! He laughed at himself and grabbed his school things then headed out the door. I should tell noona I left. Oh yeah she's at her husbands place for 3 months. I'm so lonley. Haha just kidding I have my neighbor! He put his hands in his pockets and went to his neighbors door. He knocked and his best friend answered the door.

"Hola!"Peniel smiled and went inside then went straight to the couch. His neighbor rolled his eyes and closed the door once he got inside.

"So..."neighbor" today...we are seniors my friend!" He got up and did a pose like superman.

"Calm down superman. We're just senoirs. Nothing to fancy about it." Ilhoon rolled his eyes and continued eating his breakfest his umma made him before she left for work. Peniel gasped dramatically before putting the back of his hand to his forehead and "fainting" on the couch. Ilhoon shook his head and mumbled a quick "drama queen", but loud enough to Peniel could here. Peniel shot staight up after hearing it.

"Ya. I am not! Yeobo how could you say something like that? Haha, I mean Ilhoon! Next year in school-" He got cut off by Ilhoon.

"Their won't be a next year in school pabo" Ilhoon knocked on his best friend's head. Peniel rolled his eyes and slapped his hand away like a girl.

"Exactly! Their won't be a next year! We will be in college! Our lives are just starting man" This made Ilhoon think a bit. He then nodded and put his plate in the sink and walked back to the couch where Peniel followed him and did the same but angeling himself so he was facing Ilhoon. Then Peniel went on and on about how this year will change and that college life will be something new. Though, Ilhoon wasn't paying attention. No. He was to busy thinking about his wish he made last night. He wondered if it would come true this year. Then he looked at his watch and realized they were going to be late if they didn't leave now!

"And if you don't then you will never accomplish the things you want to- Ya! Are you even listening to me? Ilhoon?" Peniel felt his wrist grabbed and yanked to the front door.

"Peniel, c'mon were going to be late if we don't leave now!" Peniel made a face and turned to see the clock above the fireplace. He made an O with his lips and nodded in agreement.

"Gaja, we better leave then." Ilhoon nodded at his sentance and locked the door before he left his house.

They were walking talking about how they wanted their senior year and college life to go when Peniel noticed a girl walking. He didn't think much of it but then he saw that she was looking up into the sky, thinking probably. He then looked ahead and saw a pole in the same direction of the girl. The girl wasn't showing any signs of moving. He didn't know what to do so he did the first thing he could think of, yell.

"Ya! Girl look out!" He yelled hoping the girl would hear. Although he wasn't sure if the girl would move since he said it in english. Ilhoon looked at where he was starring at and waited to see what the girl would do. Then the girl ended up running into the pole and dropping her things. Ilhoon roled his eyes. Pabo-ya. While Peniel felt bad for her. Hope her head is alright! Peniel ran to the girl to help her leaving Ilhoon to run and follow after him.

They both heard the girl talk to herself and start to pick up her things. Peniel wanted to help so his hand shot out before he could think and picked up her supplies. While doing so the bell rang and all the students started to pile inside the biulding. "Oh no I'm going to be late on my first day of school!" Ilhoon started running and Peniel quickly handed her the items before he bowed and left. Hmm who was she? She must be new. Peniel then ran to catch up to Ilhoon. When he did get to Ilhoon he found him with his thinking face on. Man is it just me or did that girl seem familiar? Nahh she's just another new wierd kid in the school. Forget about her Ilhoon.

And with that being said Ilhoon and Peniel went to their lockers anticipating the day they have ahead of them!

 

 

---------------------------------------

Yayy! Chapter 2 is up! Sorry it came really really really late but I was really busy with today! But heyy I got it in on time...sorta. Hehe. But it is longer than chapter 1 so yay! Next time I will do something longer, hopefully! But sorry it the chapter is not good! It is 12:46 A.M so I'm very sleepy! Please anticipate the next chapter!

Subscribe!

Comment!

Ppyong~~