The Truth about Her

Destiny

Seohyun's POV

Kyuhyun oppa had been rehearsing too long. I decided to go to the park where he was rehearsing. When I entered the park, I saw him walking towards me.

"Seohyunie!" I heard him call my name.

He started to run.

"You must have been waiting for me for a long time. I'm sorry "little sister". But you're not upset are you? Since you bring so many books with you, I bet you've been reading all those books while waiting for me." He grinned.

I sighed. I always love the way he calls my name, Seohyunie, but I hate him when he calls me "little sister". I am NOT his little sister, and I don't want to be his little sister. I want to be...more than that.

"Oppa, please stop calling me your little sister." I said

"Aigoooo....Our Seohyunie looks cute when she's angry." He teased me

"I'm not angry oppa. I'm just....saying my opinion."

He laughed.

"Okay, let's stop talking. Let's just go."

I was almost turn my back and go when I caught a glimpse of a girl. She was standing near a tree and was looking at us. I took some time to look at that girl. From her expression, I could tell she was disappointed. Her face blushed when I looked at her, then she looked away to another direction. She looked very pretty when she blushed. She looked familiar. I guess I've seen her before.

"What's wrong? What are you looking at?" Kyuhyun oppa asked me. Then he noticed I was looking at that girl.

"Ah...so that weird girl is still here!" Kyuhyun oppa said " I thought she has left."

"Oppa, do you know her?"

"Not really. Let's just go."

While I was walking, I tried my best to remember her. I saw her somewhere..but where? when?

Then I remembered. She's Kim Yoona, daughter of Jjinbang Agency's CEO, Kim Heechul. Daughter of someone who has ruined Kyuhyun oppa's life.

I knew her because she attends the same university with me, but different major. She's from Design Department while I'm from medical Department. She's really popular in my university, not only because her great skill in designing clothes, but also for her beauty. I saw her once at the cafetaria. My friend who was eating with me back then told me everything about Kim Yoona. Including the fact that she's a daughter of Kim Heechul.

"What's wrong with your expression? You look like a person who has just seen ghosts." Kyuhyun oppa asked me.

"Nothing." That's all I could say. I forced myself to smile so he would believe me. But it's not Kyuhyun oppa if he didn't know I was lying.

"You might be good at so many things, but you're definitely not good at lying. You don't really think you can lie to me that easily, do you?" He grinned.

I was confused. Should I tell him? Ever since I was a kid, I always tell him about everything. I used to consider him as my older brother and my guardian angel, but during high school days, my feeling for him started to change. I fell in love with him. But of course, I have no courage to tell him that I love him. That's the only secret which I've been hiding from him.

"Seohyun-ah....I'm waiting. Tell me." He spoke to me with aegyo. I could feel my heart skip a beat.

"You see...That girl, whom we met at the park, I know who she is."

"Is she a friend of yours?"

"Not exactly. I know her from one of my friends but I don't think she knows me. She's really popular in my university."

"Does she bother you? Your expression when you thought about her wasn't good."

That's because she's the daughter of someone whom you hate the most, who has ruined your life.

Kyuhyun oppa looked curious. He asked me again.

"Who is she actually?"

I took a deep breath.

"She's Kim Yoona. Daughter of Kim Heechul, CEO of Jjinbang Entertainment."