Love at the First Sight ?

Destiny

I didn't believe on what so called "Love at the First Sight".....until I met you

 

YoonA's POV

His voice. His handsome face. The way he sang while playing his guitar. omo!! He's perfect! I couldn't believe my luck. I got to see this handsome guy singing while waiting for my best friend, Kwon Yuri to come to this park. We're supposed to meet here about an hour ago, but due to traffic jam, she's late. I was planning to complain to her when I see her, but now I've changed my mind. Thanks to Yuri, I could see this guy. I wonder who he is....

I kept looking at this guy as he sang under the tree, then suddenly, he caught me looking at him. Our eyes met. For a few seconds, I could feel my heart was beating so fast. So fast, until I thought I could hear my heartbeats. In my entire life, it was the first time my heart beating so fast (beside those times when my teacher punished me to run around the school field). There was a weird feeling...could it be I like him?

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I was rehearsing at the park for an upcoming singing competition when I realized that a girl kept looking at me. She sat on a bench which wasn't too far from the park bench where I was sitting. It felt weird when a stranger kept looking at me. I hope she's not a stalker or something.

I was trying not to look at her too, but a few minutes later I realized that she was still looking at me. I looked at her again and our eyes met. She blushed.  I thought after I look at her like that she would look away, but apparently she was still looking at me. Okay, that freaks me out.  I decided to leave that park, or to be exact, run away from that weird girl. As I stood up, she also stood up. She walked towards me. I was planning to run but then I saw a basketball coming from behind, aiming her head. Without hesitating, I ran towards her and pulled her hand so the ball wouldn't hit her head. Come to think of it, I should have just shouted "watch out!!!" our something like that instead of pulling her hand, cause when I pulled her hand I accidentally slipped and fell down. PERFECT!! I was supposed to be the hero but then I looked like a fool. Now that's embarrasing.

To make things even better, she fell down on the top of me. Our face were really close. I could feel her breathing. Our nose were almost touched. Her face was really blushed, I bet she was nervous. Well, who wouldn't be nervous when you're so close to the handsome Cho Kyuhyun? (I'm not being arrogant, that's the fact)

When I looked at her face closely, I realized she's really pretty. She has a pair of cute round eyes, radiant skin, great nose, and.....nice lips. omo! What was I thinking?!!

She was still lying on the top of me and I didn't see any sign she would stand up soon ( I guess she was too mind blown when she saw my handsome face) so I said,

"You know what, I'll really appreciate it if you stand up soon, lying on the dirty ground isn't one of my hobbies so...would you please stand up?"

She looked surprised. She stood up quickly, and while she was trying to stand up she stomped on my feet. PERFECT!

"I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to.."

"It's okay." I said "I'm the one who supposed to say sorry. I made you fell down. I was just trying to save you from a basketball which was aiming your head but I fell down. How silly I am."

She giggled. "You're not silly at all. Thank you for trying to help."

"No problem, I gotta go. Take care!"

I took my guitar and walked away. As I was walking away from her, I heard her shouting.

"WAIT!!! What's your name????"

Without even looking back, I shouted "CHO KYUHYUN!"

 

 

Please leave a comment after you read this ^^. Comments are really appreciated ^o^

Sorry if it's kinda boring, I'll try my best to improve my writing skill

Thanks for reading this chapter :D