final

Road Trip

“I am not getting into this car.”

“I’m not either. How are we supposed to fit 7 people into a 5 person car?”

Kris lets out an annoyed sigh. “If you don’t want to get into the car you don’t have to. But you’re going to need to find another ride to Junmyeon’s beach house.” Kris unlocks the car and gets in. “I’m not going to wait for you to decide. Either get in, or stay here.”

“Shot gun!” Jongdae shouts as he opens the passenger door to sit in the front. The rest of the group just looks at each other and sigh. Sehun is the first to get in, (which is weird because he was the first to complain) Krystal follows suit and seats herself on Sehun’s lap saying something about her being skinny and them dating so it shouldn’t be a problem. Then Kibum gets into the car and the last two just stare at each other.

“Hyung, you can just sit in my lap I don’t mind.”

“Jongin, don’t be silly I’m the hyung. You should sit in my lap.”

“But I’m taller and heavier, I shouldn’t sit on you.”

“But I’m the hyung!”

“Would you two just shut up and get into the car already!” Kris barks.

They both jump in surprise but Taemin quickly recovers and gets into the car, forcing Jongin to sit on his lap. Taemin just smiles, “You’re hyung is comfortable isn’t he?”

Jongin rolls his eyes “No, you’re boney.”

That makes everyone in the car erupt with laughter, even Kris.

 

 

“Sehun-ah, what do you like about me?” Krystal asks as she flirtatiously twirls her hair.

Sehun smiles, wraps his hands around Krystal’s waist, and whispers in her ear, “You’re pretty.”

The smile on Krystal’s face is wiped right off. “That’s all? I’m pretty? Oh my god. you Sehun.” Krystal takes Sehun’s hands off her waist and crosses her arms with an annoyed expression. “Don’t even think about talking to me the rest of the day.”

“But what did I even say?”

Kibum sighed, “Were you born stupid or did your parents drop you as a baby? Yes Krystal is extremely pretty but the best part about her is her personality.”

Krystal smiles and throws her arm around Kibum’s neck, “Kibum oppa! You’re the best. You know, I love you the most.”

“I get it, now get off of me. You’re so heavy. You’re going to break me.”

“Oppa you’re so funny.” Krystal laughs as she playfully hits Kibum’s shoulder.

“How is that funny? He just called you fat! If I called you fat you’d rip my head off!” Sehun exclaimed completely annoyed that his girlfriend – well maybe his ex-girlfriend he really didn’t know – told his hyung she loved him most.

Krystal and Kibum both scoffed, “You seriously don’t get girls.”

“You aren’t even a girl!”

Taemin whispers in Jongin’s ear, “I know he’s one of your best friends and all, but Sehun is kind of a moron.”

Jongin sighs, “Oh I know… I know.”

 

 

“Hyung, are you sure my weight isn’t crushing you?”

“Jongin I’m fine. I’m strong. I am a man after all!” Taemin says flexing his arm, trying but kind of failing to show Jongin that he is the manliest man of all.

“Uh… of course you are hyung. Super manly…” Jongin says looking around the car. That’s when he spots an eight inch cylinder like object on the floor. He picks it up and shows it to Taemin. “Hyung, do you know what this is?”

Taemin takes the object in his hand totally intrigued. He had no idea what it was. “Hey Kris hyung, what is this?”

Kris looks through his rear view mirror to see what Taemin’s talking about and his eyes widen. Jongdae looks back as well and frantically laughs, “Oh my god. This has to be the funniest thing I ever witnessed. That’s a freaking .”

As soon as Taemin hears the word he chucks it out of his hand and onto Kibum’s face.

“What the hell! I was trying to sleep! Why the hell did you hit me?!” Kibum exclaims clearly irritated.

Jongin and Taemin face each other before pointing down at the object that was now right in Kibum’s lap. “We didn’t want to keep holding it!”

“What are you even talking about!?” Kibum looks down and screams. “Is this a ing ?! Oh my ing god, that just touched my face, it’s in my freaking lap! Oh my god!” He yells as he throws it into any which direction. This time it hits Sehun straight on the lips.

“Oh my freaking god, it just touched my mouth! Stop the car I need to rinse my mouth!” Sehun yells as he tries to grab onto the steering wheel.

“Sehun, you’re going to get us killed!” Krystal screams as she hides her face in the crook of Kibum’s neck.

“I don’t care! It just touched me! And get off of Kibum hyung! You’re my girlfriend!" he exclaims pulling her off Kibum and into his arms. Krystal shrieks while Kris pulls over.

The second the car comes to a stop Sehun pushes Krystal off him (which is stupid because he just grabbed her), runs out the door, and starts rinsing his mouth with his water bottle.

About a minute later everyone is out of the car and Sehun’s finally done rinsing his mouth. “Hyung, why the do you even have that in your car?”

Kris just shrugs, “Yixing and I like to experiment.”

Everyone turns to look at Kris in complete shock (well except for Jongdae who’s now on the floor practically dying of laughter).

“Okay, if that’s it, everyone in the car. We still have a few miles until we’re at Junmyeon’s.” Kris says nonchalantly as if he didn’t just talk about his life.

This time Sehun sits in the front claiming that ‘this traumatic experience would only be saved if I sit in the front’ Krystal is now sitting on Jongdae’s lap because ‘if Krystal sits on Kibum’s lap Sehun might just end up killing him’ Kibum is still sitting in the middle with no one on him because ‘I’m too skinny and my outfit is too nice’ and Taemin is now sitting on Jongin’s lap because well Jongin ran to sit first.

 

 

“Hyung, isn’t it way more comfortable sitting on my lap than having me sitting on you?” Jongin says happily with his arms wrapped around his hyung’s  waist.

Taemin shrugs “You’re a little hard.”

“That’s what she said!” Jongdae laughs. Kibum laughs as well when he sees Jongin glaring dagger at Jongdae.

 

 

About thirty minutes later they arrive at Junmyeon’s beach house. It’s right on the beach, blasting with music, and already filled with their friends who got there a day earlier.

“Hey guys, how was the trip?” Junmyeon asks as he opens the door to allow the seven in.

Krystal doesn’t even care to answer the question and runs straight towards Sulli and Victoria and complains about the horrible trip.

“Don’t even talk to me.” Sehun says as he heads towards the booze.

“My hurts” Taemin says as he rubs his sore and heads towards Jinki at the food table. Jongin just smiles and follows after Taemin.

“I got hit by a .” Kibum states boredly as he walks toward Jonghyun.

Junmyeon turns to ask Kris but Kris responds with a “don’t even ask” and goes straight to Yixing’s side and places a kiss on his cheek.

Lastly Junmyeon turns to Jongdae, “Are you at least going to tell me what happened?”

Jongdae smiles happy to tell Junmyeon all he learned from the trip, “Long story short, Taemin said Jongin was hard, Kris and Yixing have in the car, there was a in the car, Taemin, Jongin, Kibum, and Sehun touched it, Taemin and Jongin learned what a is, Sehun almost killed us, Sehun and Krystal had a fight, I think Krystal broke up with him but I’m not exactly sure, oh and Sehun is stupid. But you probably already know the last one.”

“Wait… what?” was all Junmyeon could come up with.

“Nothing sweetheart~ The car ride was fantastic.”

 

 

 

 

A/N: well yeah, hopefully you thought it was funny. lalala its sort of inspired by my friends not really love life (ANRY~ ship angie with everyone forever~)

idk why but i just love shipping Sehun and Krystal together ok... Brat Couple all the way. Taekai is supposed to be Anry but like idk it didnt exactly happen that way... ahaha.... hopefully you saw all the ninja shippings at the end~ /ships everything

lalala /whatamidoingwithmylife