Flower Jerk & Flower Dork

♧ Flower JERK Next Door

CHAPTER 2

 

 

Taeyeon was now jobeless and didn't receive the salary as she just spent there less than a day. Taeyeon sighed and sighed again. She had to leave the rooftop, cause without money, there's no possibility to stay in a house as you know. She went back to the rooftop, hopeful that it could be still used by her. But she found someone who she wasn't expecting.

"Landlord!" she exclaimed.

"Miss Kim Taeyeon. I think I told you to pay me the rent this week... where's the money?"

"Well... I couldn't get it yet..."

"Then I'll have to kick you out. Pack up your things and leave tomorrow, immediately." the owner said.

"But-"

"I said tomorrow."

Taeyeon's life was completely ruined. She was jobless, homeless... could things get any worse for her?

The next day, Taeyeon was packing her things up disappointedly. Suddenly, someone knocked the opened door.

"I'm going, I just have to pack up a few more clothes." Taeyeon answered.

"The house in the morning looks way better." a girly voice answered. Taeyeon turned around.

"Byun..."

"Baekhyun." he smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the house. I saw the notice in the rooftop. I couldn't resist." he slightly smirked.

"You're stealing my place."

"No, that's not it. I need a house too. You're being too selfish."

"No, YOU're being too selfish. Can't you think about the others? I'm jobless and homeless now."

"hm-hm, I'm in the same situation." he coughed.

"Ceh! I'm leaving you big jerk!" 

"Wait. I hope you understand me."

"hmmm, no."

Baekhyun was flustered. How could a girl be so naggy and selfish?! Well, anyway, he got a house now and was very happy. He wanted to help Taeyeon too, but there was nothing he could do for her, though, he had the enough to pay the monthly rent.

"Aish, that retarded!" Taeyeon mumbled. "He shows off very pitty and poor a day and the following one he steals my property! What a big jerk! Aishhh... I wanted to help him but now my feelings are changed. What a phycho!"

Then, with all her anger, she shoot a rock and it accidentally hit a person.

"Omo! Jaesonghamnida!" Taeyeon apologized. Slowly, she lifted her head to see who was the person. There was a beautiful young girl, maybe with the same age as her, with long wavy dark hair, round eyes and wearing a dress. Taeyeon was blowed away with her beauty and became shy.

"It's ok. It was a small rock, though." she smiled gently. "Can I help you with something? You seem angry."

"Oh... no, it's just that I lost my job..."

"Oh, I'm sorry." the girl replied.

"... and my house."

"Oh. You must be really disappointed."

Taeyeon don't usually talk to stranges in the street, but that girl seemed to be so kind and nice that she trusted her everything, like an old friend that understands our situations. Also, she was acompained by other cute friend with pretty eyes and bubbly smile.

snsd_photobook_hyoyeon_seohyun-1024x640.

"Are you worried about something?" the friend asked.

"Yeah. About how can I get another house and where am I going to find a new job..." Taeyeon answered.

"We can help you." the girl answered.

"Oh, no. I can't. It's not right to bother busy people like you because of a personal problem. It's ok, thank you for the suggestion."

"Are you sure you'll be ok?" they asked.

"Sure. It was a pleasure to meet you guys. BTW, are you living in this street? she asked.

"Yeah, we are."

"Nice. If I get a house still in this neighborhood, we can see more often." Taeyeon smiled. "Then, I'll get going."

"Bye! Hope to see you soon!"

~

"Oh, they were very nice to me." Taeyeon thought. "Now... I think it's better to go back to the newspaper."

~

Taeyeon went to find new jobs, but she failed the auditions and didn't get any shot. She kept finding a job and stayed at a sauna. But as she got kicked there after a week, she had to sleep at the streets and at forsaken discos. It was very tough for her, but she had a target, so she worked very hard to get a little job.

"No... nope... nah... no-pi-di-nope. Aishhhhhhh! Why aren't there fine jobs, crap!"

Then, someone covered Taeyeon's face, creating a shadow under the hot sun. Taeyeon looked up.

"Aish... is it you again?" 

"Are you happy to see me?"

"Byun..."

"Baekhyun." he smiled.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your stolen house?"

"Stop it, ok? It isn't stolen and I can pay the rent of it very well."

"Yeah, if you're here to brag yourself, I'm moving."

"What are you doing?"

"None of your business, and what do you think I am doing?!"

"It's not that obvious... oh wait, finding a good job except cleaning w.c.s, feeding dogs and cleaning the poop of them?"

"You got that one right."

"What jobs did you do untill now?" he asked.

"I did... not much. Each one, I was expelled, fired or I didn't even pass the audition."

"That's bad."

"Thank you for reminding me that."

"Sorreh. So... do you need my help?"

"Not really. Leave me alone and you're helping me then."

"Don't be so harsh..."

"Yeah, whatever." she mumbled still don't paying attention to him.

"Isn't there anything I can at least do?"

"No!" she yelled. "Just leave me alone. I don't wanna see you again, you big ! You stole my house, now, do you wanna steal my job? Aish, just go. Or rather, I can go."

~

"Maybe I should audition again to that coffee shop... I really enjoyed singing there..." she sighed and entered there.

"Kim Taeyeon, I was looking for you. You didn't show up. Why?"

"Well, I thought I had been fired, ma'am."

"I... decided to give you another chance. You have potential, girl. If you don't fail this time, I'll pay you earlier, what about now?"

"Ea-earlier? N-now?" Taeyeon stuttered. "Oh... I don't think I can accept this offer... Am I dreaming?"

"No. I really want to give you this spot. You surprised me." the boss smiled. "But you should study about coffee first. I'll give you the books. Study till tomorrow."

"Am I starting tomorrow?"

"Yes you are. We're lacking of good employees, don't let us don't Miss Kim." the boss smirked.

"Yes!" she answered. "You won't regret this time, I promise!"

While Taeyeon was filling her head full of hapiness and laugh, she remembered she was still homeless.

"Maybe this money is enough to rent a small office..." she thought. Then, Taeyeon looked up, to the rooftop. "That jerk is giving me a headache!"

Taeyeon decided to go upstairs to revenge on him.

knock knock

Baekhyun opened the door half .

"a~h!" Taeyeon scremed. "Wear yourself!"

"Sorry, I'm not used to receive visits in the late evening. What brought you here?" he asked.

"I'm here to brag myself. I HAVE MONEY! Yes!" she laughed.

"ceh, good." Baekhyun laughed too. "Do you have an apartment?"

"Not yet." she mumbled.

"Fine. Can you listen to my problem?" he asked grabbing her hand.

"Aish, let me go! I just came here to brag to you, but it ended up in the wrong way..." she pouted.

"ceh..." he smiled. "So, are you going to make my wish come true."

"I don't promise. Say it."

"I realized that I don't have enough money to pay the rent, so..."

"You need my help huh?" she replied scornfully.

"Please!" Baekhyun begged.

"Sorry for bothering, but I have an office to pay."

"Huh? Office?" he stranged.

"Yeah, I don't have enough money to pay the rent of a stupid apartment, so at least, I rent a small office."

"Instead of living uncomfortably, why don't we share the rent?"

"What?! Living with you?" Taeyeon yelled.

"It's only good for us."

"No thanks! I prefer to live in a sink rather than you."

"C'mon, both of us won't have enough money to pay our individual rents. If we are two living in the same compartment, we will always have money to pat the rent!"

"Not a bad idea, but still. I can't live with a preverted dude like you!"

"C'mon. I'm not a preverted!" he laughed. "And we can put a wall between the rooms. If you see this, it isn't too small. It's enough for two people. It has a bathroom, a kitchen connected with the living room and this dirty space that we can make it into two rooms!"

"Where are we finding someone capable to do all this?"

"I have a friend here in Seoul that is a designer. I can hire him."

"How much do we have to pay him?"

"He's a friend. He'll discount us." Baekhyun winked.

"Whatever."

"Are you agreeing?"

"Do I have a choice?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Fine! We're in this together. There's no 'I can't pay the rent this month' or we're noth expelled, ok?"

"Okay."

Baekhyun smirked. They started to turn that messy place into a livable space."

"Thank you for doing this, Minho hyung."

"You're welcome." he smiled.

At less than a month, that compartment turned into a normal house. Clean walls, perfect windows, a wall between the rooms, a bathroom out of mildew and a presentable kitchen. The bad side, is that after paying the rent, they didn't have moeny to pay Minho. He had to wait one more month to get the paying. While that, Taeyeon was studying about coffees.

"Coffee beverages... Affogato, Antoccino..."

"What are you mumbling?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm studying." she nagged.

"Really?"

"And what are you doing?"

"I'm playing with this coffee beans." he smiled.

"Hey! The boss gave me those sacks yesterday! It's supposed to practise!"

"Yeah, I'm helping you."

"Let me do that."

After some minutes and many of Baekhyun's complains, Taeyeon brought a coffee made by her.

"Here. What does it tastes?"

"Hmmm... Argh!"

"What?"

"It's disgusting!" he complained.

"Hey, I suffered too much with your yelps while I was doing coffee. Can't you be a bit more nice?"

"Sorry, but you have to taste it first."

"It's... well, it needs improvements..."

"The Caffe Latte should be smooth! This should be a single shot of espresso to three parts of steamed milk. This is too sour! I can taste only coffee and big cubes of sugar!"

A cup of coffee

"How do you know all that?"

"My parents had a coffee business."

"Really? Why don't you teach me?"

"Are you asking for my help?" he asked surprised.

"Yea... I think..."

"hm-hm, right." Baekhyun smirked. "Ok let's start."

Baekhyun was a really good teacher. He was quite smart and meticulous and knew everything about the matter. She didn't even need the books! They spent all night and the dawn with that, ending up falling asleep at the floor. The day was rising up... The alarm rang.

"Aish!" they startled.

"What time is it?" Taeyeon yawned.

"Maybe... 7 o'clock?"

"Jincha?"

"Yep."

Just then, both realized they were sleeping on the floor. ONE ASIDE THE OTHER.

"AHHHRGHRSAAAA!" both screamed.

"It's better to get going..." Taeyeon said.

"yeah, I'll take a shower." Baekhyun replied.

They were equally dumbfounded. Not to the point to blush and say "I slept next to a guy" but just to the point to "I never though we were getting this close...".

 

 

♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣  ♣

 

[A/N] Hello people! This is your author^^ This chapter is defenitely going to be one of my favourite! Taeyeon won't realize her feelings for Baekhyun yet. We're in the beginning of the fic as you know. Baekhyun maybe is going to like Taeyeon first. You can see that love growing uo just now, don't you ;) Anyway, I'll introduce the characters bit by bit because the story is going to be very looooong! I hope you guys can support this baekyeon fic until its end... Thank you for reading this, guys! See you soon in the following chapters! Annyeong~