His other side

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                HeeRae looked side ward to see the person who laid his/her hand on her shoulder... it was Kibum. She was quite surprised to find him here, but her expression doesn’t show it. Kibum sat beside her and bowed before the grave...

                “Anyeong Haeso, Mrs. Shin, I’m Kim Kibum—a friend of your daughter” Kibum said directly to the grave while HeeRae looked at him curiously. “Wae? Am I not supposed to greet elders before me?”

                “W-what are you doing, oppa?” HeeRae asked, drying her tears. Kibum smiled.

                “Ah... an old friend made a request years ago... though I only read that request few days ago” Kibum said and sighed. “It’s quite peaceful here...”

                “It’s the memorial park, oppa” HeeRae said and stared at the picture of her mother.

                “You really are a perfect replica of your mother... well except for the eyes though” Kibum said casually. Heerae couldn’t really comprehend why Kibum was there.

                “Oppa... what kind of request did your friend told you?” HeeRae asked. Kibum looked at her and somewhat smiled.

                “That friend said to accompany the person who until now cries in front of this grave... I may not help a lot to ease your pain, but at least there is someone who’s with you” Kibum said solemnly.

                “Then if that’s the case, I can’t cry” HeeRae pouted.

                “Exactly my point” Kibum smiled. “Stop crying over for something that is not your fault”

                “Who is that friend?” HeeRae asked, Kibum mysteriously smiled.

                “You know that friend” Kibum said, not looking at her.

                “MeeKyong eonnie?” HeeRae asked, Kibum just smiled.

                “Maybe” Kibum said, HeeRae frowned at him. Kibum looked at her with slyly eyes that made HeeRae grimace. “How’s the album coming?”

                “It’s fine... we’re still in the middle of picking the album tracks” HeeRae said and cleared some of the tears that are still on the corners of her eyes. She never wanted to cry about these things in front of someone.

                “At least it’s going” Kibum said solemnly. Then it hit HeeRae...

                “Oppa... you said you’d join in the 5th album...” HeeRae need not to continue her words, Kibum understood it perfectly.

                Kibum sighed and looked at the sky. HeeRae observed his expression... true, she had seen Kibum acted sad scenes in movies, dramas and musicals... but right now... he’s showing his real sadness. HeeRae never did understand why Kibum decided to take hiatus... Even MeeKyong before she lost her memories said that Kibum loved being with the boys and acting was always his second choice.

                “I...”

...

                “Hey... is that Kibummie?” DongHae asked as they saw Kibum and HeeRae walking out of the memorial park. All of them looked outside to catch the view of Kibum.

                “Why is he with her?” HyeWon asked then looked at MeeKyong who shrugged.

                “Molla” MeeKyong said.

                Leetuek on the other hand felt really displeased.

                It must be because Kibum doesn’t spend his time with us but with HeeRae.

                Leeteuk rolled his eyes, his mood was clearly ruined. He rests his arm on the window and used his fist to support his head. He gave a few grunts here and there that made Ryeowook and SungMin to exchange glances.

                “Hyung, are you okay?” DongHae asked, Leeteuk turned to him and gave him a weird look, or more like a glare.

                “Of course I’m okay, what made you think I’m not?” Leeteuk calmly said—or more like sarcastically. Donghae formed an ‘o’ with his lips. Soon enough HeeRae and Kibum reached the van.

                Clearly, the occupants can see HeeRae’s eyes were fresh from tears.

                “Kibummie~~~” The boys howled, Kibum smiled at them and adjusted his beanie.

                “Hey Teuk hyung, JungHoon hyung, MeeKyongie, HyeWon, Hae hyung, SungMin hyung and Ryeowookie” He smiled then his eyes fell on MeeKyong. DongHae felt annoyed.

                “Bum-ah, what are you doing here?” MeeKyong asked. Kibum smiled.

                “Nothing...” Kibum said and looked around. “I think I have to go back to practicing”

                “Practice what?” DongHae asked.

                “My part in the musical...” Kibum said.

                “Do you need a lift?” JungHoon manager asked. “I think you can still fit in”

                “Ah, no, thank you” Kibum said. “A colleague is going to pick me up soon...” JungHoon nodded and HeeRae embarked the car.

                “Thank you so much, Oppa” HeeRae smiled at Kibum. MeeKyong gave them confused looks.

                “And... MeeKyongie, you forgot some of your stuff with me before. I think Heechul hyung has them.” Kibum said and scratched his head. “It was mixed with mine hehehe”

                “Stuffs?” MeeKyong asked.

                “I think they were your personal things” Kibum added. “I told HeeChul hyung that you’re going to claim them”

                “Ah...” MeeKyong nodded. “Arasso” Kibum nodded and closed the sliding door. He waved bye and started walking away.

                “Bye...” MeeKyong muttered then turned to HeeRae. “Yah, what was Kibum doing here?” HeeRae tilts her head.

                “I thought you requested him to keep me company” HeeRae said.

                “I did not!” MeeKyong then thought pensively. “Did I?”

                “Ah... let’s just leave it at there and go” JungHoon said and started the engine.

                Ryeowook wondered why Kibum was there too... he looked back at the memorial park. What he saw there sends electricity to his whole body. Ryeowook shivered and ran his hands through his arms to keep his hair from standing.

                “Yah, what’s with you?” Sungmin asked and all eyes turned to him.

                “N-nothing...” Ryeowook sighed though his face was pale. “Nothing at all...”

                Watching the retreating back of the car was a pair of feet that do not reach the ground. No... he is not holding onto anything for there was nothing but cold wind that passes through his body even though it’s summer.

                “Ryeowook...” A creepy hollow voice came gushing through the wind...

...

                It was a silent trip back to the dorm... it’s not that all of them are tire or anything, but rather they are feeling uncomfortable since HeeRae was quiet and it’s her mother’s death anniversary. Soon as JungHoon parks the car, Leeteuk immediately go out. HeeRae disembarked hurriedly because she had to tell Leeteuk about the upcoming album concept outfits.

                “Leeteuk-ahjussi!” HeeRae called as she caught on his steps. “Leeteuk ahjussi!”

                “What?!” Leeteuk turned to HeeRae in rather harsh way. Heerae stopped her tracks and stared at him wide-eyed. The other members were also shocked...

                “Why is Teukie hyung angry?” Ryeowook asked DongHae who shrugged his shoulders.

                “If you don’t have anything to say, I’m going” LEeteuk snapped and went to the first elevator, leaving HeeRae speechless. HyeWon went to her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

                “Why is that ahjussi angry? “ HeeRae asked.

                “Don’t mind him HeeRae... you know people get cranky when they’re old” HyeWon cooed at her magnae.

                “Like You?” HeeRae teased and earned a smack from HyeWon.

                “Idiot” Hyewon smiled and led her to the second elevator together with SungMin and Ryeowook.

                HeeRae and hyeWon went towards the dorm after they said goodbye to the boys when they noticed—

                “Where’s MeeKyong?” HyeWon asked.

...

                DongHae and MeeKyong were still in the parking area... DongHae actually asked MeeKyong to stay for a while and said there’s something he really wanted to ask.

                “What is it?” MeeKyong rephrased her question after a few moments that DongHae didn’t speak. He keeps on opening and closing his mouth.

                “I—ah—well... err...” DongHae stuttered, face turning into a deep shade of red.

                “If you won’t spill it out, I have to go” MeeKyong was kind of upset.

                “Wait!” DongHAe held her hand. MeeKyong looked at DongHae’s hand then back at his face. “Don’t go, yet... there’s something I’m meaning to ask you”

                “Hmm?” MeeKyong hummed, tilting her head. DongHae breathes as hard as he could then looked at MeeKyong straight into her questioning eyes.

                “Is there something between you and Kibum?” DongHae asked with pleading eyes. MeeKyong looked at him weirdly.

                “Eh? We’re just friends” MeeKyong said.

                “Are you sure?” DongHae asked.

                “Neh...” MeeKyong nodded. “If we were something more than that, I’m sure he would tell me... he won’t lie to me” MeeKyong said that made DongHae’s face brighten. DongHae smiled widely.

                “Then... do you mind if I ask you out?” 

 


Ryeowook: Why do ghosts suddenly appear...?
DongHae: Everytime... you are here~
Henry: Just like me, they long to be... CLOSE TO YOU~~~
Ryeowook: Guys I'm serious!!!

JewelHyuk_FishyHae : Awww.. Kyuhyun was worried about SeulRi~~! that's why you follow him, oppa~! Heeeheeee^^ a cute little moment of KyuRi~!! hihihihi^^ Poor HeeRae... Unnie, don't blame yourself!! It's not your fault!! Don't blame yourself, okay? Its totally not your fault.. Your umma will always support and love you!! mHmmm... Who is that unfamiliar hand.?? *GASP* don't tell me that's Yunho Oppa??... or Leeteuk Oppa??.. It can't be Teukie Oppa.. then.. maybe it's.. YunhoOppa.. Argh! I don't know.. I want to know... >/////< 
Kibum: Surprise!!! It's meh >:D
Leeteuk: Hmph!

xjeshia0827 : new reader here..  Yesung oppa, annyeoooooooong! My turtles laso says 'HI!' 
Yesung: Anyeoooonnnggg~~~~ and hii to the turtles too!!! My DDang babies say hiiiiieeee!!! and they gave you some free err... are these cookies?
Ryeowook: Hyuuuung!!! those are turtle treats!!! they're not meant for humans!!! -.-

xKpopLover7087 : I'm so happy! I can talk with Eunhyukie and Kyuhyunie more! You guys shouldn't be so mean to HeeRae unnie....she's been through a lot and I think she's really sweet. Stop being so mean to her! Hello Author unnie nice to see you again! 
Eunhyuk: I'm not mean... Just being friendly :)
Kyuhyun: Friendly my ... since when did stealing food became an act of friendliness?!

xAnehyuk  Aww I fell bad for kyuhyun hahha I thought kyunnie is going to kiss selly when he dragged her to the park hhaha sorry about that aww poor heerae who is that man, I am already with teuk oppa:p 
Kyuhyun: If I had the chance then I would kiss her!
ShinDong: You couldn't even kiss  a cat, now you want to kiss her?

xHaeSha1506  wahh , a little moment of Kyuhyun and SeulRi ^^ Geez , Kyuhyun oppa conceited much huh ? tsk tsk >< aww , HeeRae unnie don't blame yourself :/ it's not your fault :( Oh Heechul oppa , you are an AHJUSSI to me ! *mehrong* wait , why did i call you oppa ? emm , whatever . oh Ryeowook oppa , THANKS for the cookies :D i love you oppa ^^ 
HeeChul: I'm not an Ahjussi~ I'm younger than you! *spazzes in mirror*
Ryeowook: Uhm... you might want to distance from hyung for a little... he's in his own little world now...
DongHae: I want some cookies tooooo!

xpurple_angel_ : Ahhhhh so mostly authornim it rains their? Lucky it only rains their but here where I'm from when June's start its always having hurricane and thunderstorms creepy...... Oh and thank you sungmin oppa I would enjoy all of the cookies :-) but I would it more if it came from henry oppa since his my bias now :-) (saranghae henry oops) Ahhhh never mind the lock put a secruty scanner and use ur eyes (lol just kidding) Is sally sick? Heerae -unnie don't blame your self poss it makes me cry T___T 
Henry: Step aside bunny, HERE A CHIPMUNK COOKIEEE!!! EATTT ITTTT!!!! HWAHAHAHAHAHA!
SungMin: boy... after locking him inside the trunk gets him weirder....
AiMei: I agree... Yeah, it rains here, as of now it's raining -.- but I'm thankful it's just rain though ^^ but the mud is really annoying.

xkelly2010 : I bet Kyuhyun and Sally have a romantic past, considering they went to school together. By the way, when are we going to grab that drink Wookie oppa? 
Siwon: No drinking if you're underage
Ryeowook: She's not already underaged, hyung... She's legal... I think... uhh right?

xSherryy-Angel  Oh my so exciting, and sad as well, al those girls works so hard, and they only have sad tings in their life it's sad. And oh my I hope it the hand from Eeteuk that would be awesome. And oh my Kyuhyun and Sally the perfect match keke I really love it, and update soon keke. Eunhyuk I missed you guys tooo :w00t: 
Eunhyuk: Hehehehe, so how are you? Here have a monkey cookie from me--no it's not real monkeys, just a cookie.
ZhouMi: The way you said it made me suspicious...

xNurhansuju : No I want to now what is the thing that was between kyu and Sally plz mor kyusally moment , Ya, siwon you was so NOT gentl at all and all of you new it, I pet it is leeteuk who is the one in the end 
Siwon: :O OTL sorry~
Kangin: Okay... who made the shisus down to his knees?"
Heechul: Aish shut up, the mighty shisus is praying!

xElfOtic : Why don't I take both of your cookies Wookie oppa and Shindong oppa? :) I hope Kyuhyun oppa will get over his anger at SeulRi and realize he feels something special for her! And I hope HeeRae can open up the her unnies and the SuJu oppas so that her grieving can come to an end.This was a great update~~ ^____^ 
Siwon: If you take their cookies, take my horsey cookies too! It's full of Horsepower!!!
Hankyung: Made me not want to eat it...

xpurplethunder1 : Oh heerae unnie don't blame ur self its not your fault okay ...... Waaahh don't pout sungmin oppa I love you more now cause if pout again I'm gonna faint (lol)  Yesung oppa u sure wanna meet her? I don't about that she will die of fangirling cause ur her bias in super junior >___< ( she's to much to handle when she even see you in videos or poster) Eunhyuk oppa I rather live with the Spencer the monkey than you at least he only eats banana and not strawberry cause I don't need to hide my strawberry milk from u which I'm drinking now ( lol)  And authornim hwaiting with the story love it :-) 
Yesung: Ohhhh so, just send my love to herr~~~ *hhheeeaaarrts*
Eunhyuk: :OOOO Don't you looooove me???
DongHae: I LOVE YOU EUNHYUKIIIEEE!!!

xlorilei10 : Oh you have made the Mama in me come out. BOYS! I know you know how to treat ladies right! Tsk! What would your mothers say if they could see you right now? (Arms crossed, toe tapping and mother's laser death glare coming straight at you.) And don't think cuteness and cookies will get you out of apologizing. Oh, and expect a momma bear reaction when I find out who is torturing Wookie. 
SUJU15: *gulp* Sorry momma!!!
SungMin: Err... buinng buiinng? ='.'=

xPatch1997 : Awww Unnie thank you and yup i'm really happy i passed all my exams and i'm thinking of applying to pharmacy this year hehehe hopefully i get in :D and OMG KYU come her nowwww give me the Key to the suitcase that Henry is ... ~*opens suitcase pulls Henry out and gives him a hug* Thats it Kyu i'm gonna grab ur games and throw them in the bin Muwhahahaha and HeeRae unnie please don't blame yourself *here have some cookies* *hugs* 
Kyuhyun: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSS!!! *despair*
AiMei: That's a nice choice ^^ any other choices? 

xddelf4esuju : OKAY! CHO KYUHYUN WHERE ARE YOU?! I'LL SAVE HENRY NO MATTER WHAT, >.<'Author-nim, don't let Kyuhyun be harsh!! *:O he might kill me!* 
Kyuhyun: HUAHUAHUAHUAAAA~~~ I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO CROSSES ME >:O
AiMei: *gulp* sorry ddelf4suju... I'm out XD

xSadiyahm : I think it's either a family member that came at the end or one of the super junior guys I'm good oppa~ aigoo be nicer to heerae unnie ^^ arraso? 
SungMin: Blame the author, I'm a nice person... BELIEVE ME!

xkampao00: Probably it will be Eeteuk Ahjussi 's hand. Hahahaha. Kyuhyun! Please be gentle to Sally! :( hahaha..  Update moaaar! 
Kibum: Hahahhahaha~~~ And I htink the ahjussi is angry
Leeteyuk: I'm NOT ANGRY!!!
Kibum: I didn't say you're angry...

xSaranghaeleedonghae : why boys behave like this with HeeRae...I think it's Leeteuk hand :D I love that kyuhyun has find his match SeulRi so good luck kyu you will need it *evil laught* ..Donghae oppa I missed you *heart* : I have a curiosity...I saw that you mentioned someone named Saranghaeleedonghae...I do not think it's me or is???  Hi i'm a new reader...i have read your fanfic First ELFs and it's a great story...I'm a fan of super junior and my bias is Donghae...I'm excited to see what happens next so FIGHTING AiMei ^^ 
DongHae: HIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!!! here take my fishie cookie~~~
Kyuhyun: She and I don't match... AT ALL!!!

xMiharuRaeJin  HeeRae and SeulRi T___T Ya, Kyuhyun why are you dragging people behind yourself and not everyone is stalking you!! -.-# And just when I'm dying to have something sweet.. *takes one cookie either way* Thanks author-nim and Kyuhyun...if I die...your image will go down.. *evil laugh* Muahaha 
Henry: Don't EAT IT!!! EAT MY CHIPMUNK CCOOOOOKEEHH hehehehe
Kyuhyun: what's with him?
AiMei: He must be high on your sock's smell...

xauthentic22: Hahahah, henry's singing trap!! I like it! Btw, kyu~ please be nicer to sally(i like you even more if you're be nice to her!), and elf (the girls) ciayo! Fighting!I support you! Please be healthy ;)Aigooo!!! Syupa junio~yo! Hahahaha 

Henry: WOOOOOHHHHHH 
AiMei: So now you're a ghost?
Ryeowook: *hides* WHERE?!

 

AiMei: -.-"" Aish otteoke?! What am I to do with these full grown men with brains like little children?! ANYONE HELLLLPPP!!! THEY'RE SETTING ROOM ON FIRE AND THEY THREW MY CLOTHES INSIDE THE FRIDGE!!! -.-"

Sooo back to the chappy~~~ HAHAHAHAHA

Got you, didn't I? XD it was Kibum!!! so Kibum was there because a friend tol him to keep her company there... but who is that friend?! MeeKyong? Possibly... 

who cares?

DONGHAE ASKED MEEKYONG OUTTTT!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Will she say yes???!!!! FIND OUT!!!