Heechul's Day

Super Junior's ELFs : The 2nd volume (sequel to first ELFs)

                Few minutes before the clock strikes 12...

                Heechul looks at his bedside table where his digital clock was placed. His room was dark that only the Seoul neon lights illuminate his room from the window. Heechul closes his eyes and wanted for the dark to just consume him entirely—what must he do? He promised he’d do it this day... but it was rather difficult than easy. Usually he’d just tell things to s and it would never be an issue but this was different.

                Heechul could hear the members from his room, some of them are raucously noisy. Usually, it irritates him and will drive him out to yell at s for being noisy, but he was not in the mood. That’s when Heechul tries to gather up his courage and went outside of the room. The bright fluorescent light blinds his vision. The others seemed to be in the living room.

                He went towards the living room to see the members were immersed in watching T.V. The others seemed to be in the kitchen. Heechul looked at his dongsaengs who were playing with each other happily. It’s quite a rare moment for the members to have the time of their lives. In a few days they’re going to be the busiest band ever and by that time he won’t have any time to tell them. Should he ruin these smiles by his news?

                Heechul shakes his head as he slowly moves back to his room but then—he stopped in front of Leeteuk’s room. He entered Leeteuk’s room to see him busy on his laptop—chatting away. Heechul smiled... maybe he could tell him?

                “Chul-ah” Leeteuk, sensing he’s not alone, looked behind to see Heechul standing before him.

                “What are you doing?” Heechul asked and looked at the laptop screen. “You’ve been chatting with her?”

                “Yeah” Leeteuk laughed lightly.

                “Can we talk?” Heechul asked. Leeteuk looks at him with twinkle in his eyes.

                “Sure... wait for a sec...” Leeteuk said and types something on the laptop then turns to Heechul. “I’m all ears”

                “You seemed to be in bliss” Heechul said softly.

...

SooJung: jinjja? So where do you actually work?

sarangHEE: somewhere ^^

SooJung: ah, you’re really secretive... you don’t trust oppa T_T

sarangHEE: No! It’s not like that!

SooJung: Then tell me :)

sarangHEE: why do you wanna know???

SooJung: So I can visit you personally

                HeeRae blushes at the statement. She really wanted to tell this oppa where she works but everything must be kept as secret.

SooJung: Ah—can you hold for a while? A colleague of mine wants to talk to me

sarangHEE: Take your time~

                HeeRae sighs and looks at the laptop. Then on her side was MeeKyong who was looking in a distance with a black notebook on her lap. DongHae was also sitting beside her with his head lolling from side to side.

                “Eonnie” HeeRae called MEeKyong.

                “Hmm?” MeeKyong looks at HeeRae.

                “Nothing” HeeRae smiled. “You’ve been attached to that notebook for a while now”

                “Uh-huh” MeeKyong said. “It contains Kibum’s secret”

                “Oh?” HeeRae looks at the note. “Can I read?”

                “Nope!” MeeKyong grasps on the notebook tightly. “Not until I figure out the mysteries inside”

                “Ah...” HeeRae nodded and looks through her schedules. “Eonnie... any idea why the company rushes us to do the repackaged album?”

                “Molla” MeeKyong said and looked at the time. “Yah magnae... go to sleep it’s already midnight” HeeRae looks at the laptop.

                “But eonnie... I’m not done talking to him” HeeRae said in a pained voice.

                “Go to sleep” MeeKyong said and all HeeRae could do is to sigh and types a few words on the laptop before going to her room.

                “Goodnight” HeeRae said softly.

                “Night” MeeKyong answered and looked at the entry where she was stuck with. DongHae wakes up with a start.

                “Aren’t you going to sleep?” DongHae asked.

                “Nope” MeeKyong said. “At least not yet” DongHae looked at her as she seriously looks at the entry again.

                “Why do you want to know who is the girl that Kibum likes?” DongHae asked with a tint of annoyance in his tone.

                “Because Kibum is really secretive, what kind of friend am I if I didn’t know who he likes?” MeeKyong said. “Because of the amnesia... I forgot everything we used to be—maybe he told me but I just forgot who she is” MeeKyong said sounding upset. DongHae looks down at the entry...

 

To the one I love:

                Tears are trickling down from my eyes as I continue to write these letters for I always knew it would never reach you now. I—who longed to speak to you in confidence. Why can’t I come near you? Perhaps it was better this way but it seemed my heart does not allow me to end up this way. Perhaps this was the reason to why I write this for you.

                Everyone seemed to like you because of your talents—oh yes you are a great dancer. Everyone wants to be your friend but it’s just for show.

                I don’t want to be a friend... but rather something else.

                But if that’s how you want it to be, then... I’ll just rip my heart to accept your decision.

                The person I love... is moving far from me...

 

                MeeKyong sighed as she couldn’t get a clue to whom is this letter for. DongHae looked at her and pouts quietly—he had never seen MeeKyong to be stressed out this much. He looked at the journal again and frowned. Could it be that MeeKyong likes Kibum so she wants to know who the girl is?

                “Neh—are you alright?” MeeKyong asked DongHae who seemed to be quiet all of the sudden.

                “Yeah...” DongHae said in a nonchalant tone. “Im just—tired”

                “Hmm” MeeKyong sighed and looks at the ceiling. DongHae looks at her again.

                “How do you view Kibum?” DongHae asks that made MeeKyong look at him.

                “Huh?” MeeKyong was confused.

                “How do you look at Kibum?” DongHae asked again.

                “Kibum is a nice guy, a real best friend who’ll always support you no matter what” MeEKyong said that annoyed DongHae even more.

                “But he left Super Junior” DongHae said out of the blue that surprised her. “Even though the members says it’s the best for him—still... he left. The members may not say this but in their hearts, they are upset that Kibum would rather to continue his journey alone than with us. He left us... at the time where everything went wrong...”

                “You shouldn’t say that” MeeKyong said firmly. “There must be a good reason to why he did that”

                “Yeah... protect your friend” DongHae said and gets up feeling so upset and angry at the moment. “why don’t you just—spend the rest of your life with him?”

                “What’s the matter with you?” MeeKyong asked.

                “You know what—I’ll just head to the dorm” DongHae said and left while MeeKyong trails her eyes back at him.

                DongHae went to the dorm and softly closes the door behind him. Honestly... he was jealous. Kibum has been together with her for who knows how many years, while he—the times he spend with her were just a bit of stolen time. Kibum was the pretty guy with the manly image while he was the childish image of the band. Kibum stole the fan’s heart with just a smile while he needs to make an effort in order to just capture their attention. Kibum—seemed to be the person whom MeeKyong likes while he, DongHae, is just the guy  from the band.

                He sighed heavily against the entrance door—slowly dropping his self down feeling something tinge in his heart. A kind of feeling where he was drained of hope... his heart silently ache unknowingly. DongHae looks around, and hoped no one would notice his return. He went to Kyuhyun’s room... even though Kyuhyun is the pesky little magnae, still he’d listen to his hyung and he’s best listener there is.

...

                “...what are we going to talk about again?” Leeteuk looks into HeeChul’s eyes who was too quiet for quite some time now.

                Heechul looks at those sparkling eyes again. It’s been ages since Heechul last seen those eyes again. Leeteuk seemed to be in bliss that Heechul could bring himself to change it. Heechul scoffs and smiled.

                “Ah! You forgot haven’t you?” Heechul quickly changed his mood. Leeteuk laughed.

                “How could I forget?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Leeteuk screamed in front of Heechul. HeeChul covers his ears mockingly.

                “Aiiiiish ahjussi, stop yelling!” HEechul jokingly said.

                “Who’re you calling ahjussi, ahjussi?” Leeteuk retorts back. “Yah, do you want to celebrate now? I have the time” Heechul smiled at him.

                “Nah, maybe later. Let the dongsanegs have their sleep first then we’ll be partying tomorrow night, arasso?” Heechul said and stands up from where he sits. “And yah... why don’t you just meet the girl?”

                “I will, just not now I guess” Leeteuk said and Heechul smirks at him.

                “Aishhh... you and your sarangHEE” Heechul shakes his head and withdraws from the room. Leeteuk follows his gaze behind HeeChul.

                Somehow... something’s telling him that it was not Heechul’s birthday that made Heechul go to him.

                Heechul went back to his dark room and drops down against his door. He still didn’t open the lights on... he just sits there quietly, not knowing how to express his self to the members. It was hard... hard for him to see s’ smile to falter again.

                No one knows how hard it was for him to keep it...

                No one knows how hard it was not telling...

                No one knows the pain he is in now...

                No one knows...

                But then...

RIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG!!!

                “Yobosaeyo?”

                Even in your darkest days...

                “YAH! CHUL-AH!!!”

                There is someone who’s going to lend you a hand...

                “Hankyung-ah...”

                He may not be there with you...

                “Saengil Chukkahae!!!”

                But his voice somehow... lift you from your darkness...


sincerly_me  says: Hey author-nim can you update soon please ! I love your story 
AiMei: Hey thanks!!
Ryeowook: Have a wookie cookie!
SungMin: no! How about a bunny cookie?

xElfOtic  Let's call ourselves something like... Spirit savers? I don't really know Oppas... and poor Kyuhyun! SeulRi never came :( 
Kyuhyun: how about you guys calling yourselves ghostbusters?
Ryeowook: Yah! We're not exterminating ghosts! We're helping them!
Yeasung: Yeah! where's your sense of originality?

xKpopLover7087  I know not all maknaes are evil, you're just a lot more evil than most evil maknaes, Kyu. But you do have your really sweet and caring moments, which I love! It's fine that you didn't put any clues in the chapter, unnie. I understand. Oh my gosh, I am so tired and sore. The other day I went on a 12 mile hike and had to push a handcart the entire time, which had a lot of water and things making it really heavy. It was hard pulling it up hills, even with the help of about 10 people. I got a really bad sunburn on the back of my neck, it hurts a lot, but I'll live, I've had worse pain. Anyways, love you and your story Author unnie!<3 
AiMei: In the next chappie, I will put the clues~
Leeteuk: Omo! Are you alright?
Heechul: Leave her in her suffereings ^^

xJewelHyuk_FishyHae  Ahw! This is so sad!! T.T :"((( I never thought that happened! :(( sad flashback!! 3 3 especially, the last part... "Sally never came.." 3 it's because of the accident... :(( T.T but.... isnt Kyu jealous?, because Sally said she is going to debut together with a guy..?.. and Sally is jealous,? Because she saw Kyu and the girl kisses..? Or maybe its another reason?.. IDK!! >.< I want to know!! KYU, are you angry??.. Eeehh??.. Didnt Wookie Oppa said, that you have another tortoise?.. Hmm.. I'm confused now!! :?? >< but... Ghost? In the closet?... :)) 
Kyuhyun: I am not
Yesung: The tortoise that Wookie meant was the ghost... he jsut call it my new tortoise...
Ryeowook: hehehe...

xwintertmm  woah such a sad love story. what happen to sally then did she met an accident? or maybe that yena did something to her . pls update soon this story is just so nice. that ghost is it hyewon's fiancée. did u use biege picture as hyewon? 
Siwon: It's like this... The night that the girls had their showcase was the same night they had their accident which prevented them to debut and gave way to Super Junior to debut.
ShinDong: In other words... yah KYUHYUN!!! you shouldn't be angry at her for not making it!!!
Kyuhyun: So...

 

xDannyJ : Kyu Oppa .. Likes Sally and Sally likes her back but I kinda feel that the something happenned at the time they supposed to meet ..  Henry Oppa .. Of course we can .. We can also eat antthing you wanted!!! ^_^ 
Ryeowook: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Let's have ice cream! I like chocolate~ you?
Henry: How about meeee *pretty small eyes*

xrachma_yeye : Why did kyu hated by his friend just because he helped sally? Don't be mad kyu oppa, maybe he's mad because he's still waiting for her but she never mentioning about the meeting until now. 
Kyuhyun: They're just jealous...
DongHae: Maybe the reason why Sally didn't mention... could she be afraid?
Kyuhyun: wow... you are smart -.-

xkelly2010  Ah Ha! So Kyuhyun was in love with Sally! That night that Sally was supposed to meet him...could it have been the same night as the accident??? I'll always stand by you Wookie! And my bullies...it was...my ENTIRE class in middle school. They once paid a guy to go out with me *bites lip and tries not to cry* 
Eunhyuk: Omo... that's terrible!!! WHO IS THAT PERSON?!
Ryeowook: I feel angry >:(
SUJU15: We'll beat that person out of his day light! 

xauthentic22 : It's hard to decide on the answers >w< Btw~ sally appeared! Hahaha, noo!! Donghaee!! I don't want to see a fish mad! I'll laugh to death XD please don't XD Henry-oppa! Sing some 1-4-3! It's not trap! She's sending her love confession! :D Thaks for the update! I really like it <3 
DongHae: *mad fish mode on* *splish* *splash* *Flap* *flap*~
Hankyung: What in the world is that supposed to be?
Henry: I'm sending 143 (to you)! I still can't express my feelings with words (for you) whoa oah ohhhh!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xpurplethunder1 : awww a love story of sally unnie & kyu opa thats so cute but sad......i want them be back together......well sungmin oppa dont worry i fix ur heart w/ mighty band so it will be stuck 4ever here * gives u back ur heart* lol and kyu oppa tnx for that one but thats so obvious she will know about that but then last week i made friend*guy* one give her flowers w/ a smell of idk how could i describe but u could seen her face lol 
SungMin: Waaahhh!!! my heart... it's... it's FIXED!
Kyuhyun: Wow! That's near to my list of evilness! I have to enlist you to one of my evil subjects!

x143mimoky : Awww poor kyuhyun. 
Kyuhyun: I'm rich
Kangin: Ouuush really Kyu..

xAnehyuk : Awww kyu iam sad too :( hhhaa *nervous* eunhyuk oppa I ran away becoz I like you kekekekke saranghae oppa :D 
Eunhyuk: Waaahhh don't do that next time! You could at least... uhm... hehehe give me your phone number *wink*
DongHAe:: Say what....

xrOsEjOOng :'(:'(:'(*sob sob* I cant see kyuhyun cry like that:'( author nim please do something..kyuhyun must know that seulri loves him..i wanna see them together<3 <3 
ShinDong: Don't worry, the author knows how to set things right... right author nim?
AiMei: ...
ZhouMi: that's just mean...

xMiharuRaeJin :*sobs* ... *breaks into cry and hugs Kyuhyun* Poor little you...you have suffered for so long.. *cries even more* and stop being angry at Seulri...*hugs Seulri* she has suffered a lot too..Author-nim...you really like to break my heart, right? T^T Henry...you're lying.. I know you do.. *looks at him suspiciously* GLOOMY GHOST?! *shivers and hides behind Yesung* Are you sure? *looks around* SEE!! He does NOT have them! *crosses arms* Now...what you gonna do, huh? Where did you get them? -.o 
Henry: ehehehhe I was jsut playing around!
ZhouMi: you hang around with Kyuhyun too much.
Kyuhyun: From the maintenance office... I "borroweed" it.

xPatch1997  Kyu Oppa Pabo!! Seriously your worse than Teuk Oppa *shakes head* Let go of the anger it isn't gonna get you anywhere! Put yourself in Sally unnie's shoes... She loves you ( yeah i said love not like) she is probably feeling double the no infinity the pain you are feeling! Hehe yup I am a hardcore fan... don't worry i'm not a saesang i would never invade your privacy! Awwww Kangin Oppa Thank you!! Your cute to but your more manly cute than girl cute.... *glares* Chullie Oppa i'll give you a few words of advice watch your surroundings deh you don't know what might be coming your way *insert evil laugh*.... Just saying! 
Leeteuk: She's right, Kyu...
Kangin: Hehehe of course I'm cute! But ELFs are cuter, and because ELFS are cute, we love them!
Heechul: When did you become this cheesy? Naaaahhh I'm  Kim HeeChul, I don't need to watch my way...

xenjoyingthemayoXD omg Donghae is just too adorkable 

DongHAe: I know, right???
Kibum: No...
 


AiMei: Sorry for not updating *cough* 2 weeks *cough cough* Uhmmm

You know that feeling where you have your terrible sadness where you're not inspired enough? HAHAHA

You see last October 24 was SUJU's SS5 concert in Manila.... well--as some of you guessed, I did not go

OTL

So my heart dropped at the bottom of the ocean and cried my sadness that night xD

I was really upset... I can't go because of the recent war, flash flood and earthquake-- so it's a crisis.

So I spend my week hiding in my room hoping that I will never hear news about super junior concert but my annoying sister... called me in the room just in time for me to watch the national news about the concert.

So I end up grumbling in my room -.-

 

Next chapter:

The ghost's lullaby