22

I'll Save You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  After explaining everything at Yoong, yul and jessica left to go alone at a place where they can talk.


"Be careful." taeng said.

"Don't forget about me." soo said. "The strongest vampire you'll ever know."
 
"Even if we're not close, I do hope you come back here..." yoong said.
 
"Stop that, she's not dying." taeng said.
 
Before they went out, they heard the three chorused. "Good bye,"



They sat at the park of the school again.
"Can't you stop it?" he asked.
"No, it's a curse." she explained. "I've been like this centuries ago and my recent past life, I was with taeng. That's why he recognized me when you introduced us together but I don't remember him at all."
He thought about it and nodded. "This is the day, right?"
She nodded. "Something will happen in this day that will 'cause my death and it won't stop until they have me."
"Then does that means...if you survive the whole day without getting killed, you won't die?" he asked hopefully.
She thought about it. "I haven't considered that..."
yul grinned at her. "Then we fight."       --------------------------------------------------         "It's already 11:30." yul stated. Nothing has been happening since she slipped on yul's home.  
"I know, it's weird." jessica said while tapping her feet consciously. "I won't be at ease until time strikes twelve."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter