18

I'll Save You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      After the formal announcement through the whole school, Kwon yul was suspended for three days.   "Three days suspended?" jessica frowned. "That's hell, I mean, I only have a week left minus now equals to 4 then that means I have three days left with him." 
"Three days," soo said. "That's so tragic. Wait, you haven't told him yet?"   She shook her head. "No, I wasn't planning on telling him."
"What?" taeng asked incredibly. "jessi, That's so selfish."
"I was planning on the day to tell him so that there won't be anymore pain." jessica explained.
"What do you mean there won't be pain. Are you an idiot jessica? yul is head over heels in love with you he won't just forget you that instantly once you left." soo said.  
"I'm not an idiot,soo." jessica said. "That's why I won't tell him so he'll just enjoy the few days left with me and not looked at me sympathetically."
They were all silent again.
"This is so hard," soo commented. "I wouldn't want to be on your place right now."
"I know, I know." jessica said. "It's my fault." she sniffed. "I wouldn't have approach him." she cried. 
Soo hugged her while taeng soother her in the back. "It's not your fault." soo said. "Yul choose this too. He choose to love you."
"He'll be angry and leave me once he finds out that I'm cursed." jessica said.
"No, he won't. He'll understand." taeng said. "Yul is a good man. He won't do what I did with you. He won't give up. He loves you so much."         ---------------------------------------------------         The three day suspension of yul was over and they were at the school park, eating lunch.   
"I'm so hungry." yul said digging in the food. "Baby, Did you cook this?"  
She laughed. "Seobang, Do you think I can cook? Of course not, I bought it. And that'll cost you big."  
He looked up and said in between mouth fulls. "Can I pay with a kiss, sicababy?"  
She stuck one tongue at him. "No, you can't."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter