Final

Don't Cry Baby

I was on my way to the music bank studio to see my awesome and handsome friends Exo once I heard they won 1st place.

Once I reached, I only saw Lay bawling his eyes out.

I didn’t notice Suho crying at all.

So I went to comfort Lay.

Little did I know that Suho was staring at us in jealousy.

Soon after, we left for Exo’s after party which I was invited to at a restaurant nearby.

After a while, I excused myself to the toilet to do my business and fix my make-up.

I was in the toilet for quite a long time since there was a long line too.

Suho grew worried.

Since he was the leader, Suho came to check up on me.

When I exited the toilet, I bumped into someone.

I looked up and realised that it was Suho, he looked extremely furious.

“What took you so long?” he suddenly screamed at me.

I was taken aback because I did not understand why he was screaming at me.

“Why are you screaming at me?” I screamed back at him.

“I am not screaming at you! Just answer my question already. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!” Suho asked as his eyes started to burn with anger.

“Toilet…” I replied with annoyance.

“Are you sure you were not with some other guy?”

“What do you mean some other guys? I just went to the toilet!” I retorted.

How could he even think of that?

Without thinking much I ran back to the table, took my bag and stomped off quickly.

All the Exo members were staring at me in shock.

Suho came back to the table a few seconds later and saw that my bag was gone.

He immediately pivoted himself and gave chase to look for me.

I was storming off while cursing Suho when someone suddenly pulled me by my wrist.

Before realising, I was pulled to someone's chest.

“Pabo-yah, don’t you know my heart? Must I express it so clearly?”

Suho pulled me away from him.

I then saw his swollen eyes.

I gave him a confused look and blinked innocently.

“I didn’t mean to shout at you. I was… I was worried. So many thoughts ran through my mind when you took such a long time.”

I continued to look at Suho with a blank face.

“Ever since I met you, I couldn’t pull my eyes off you. Your eyes shine brighter than the stars in the sky. Your smile can change my day. Your presence is a beacon to my world, whenever I see you with other guys, there will be this burning jealousy in me. It really hurts me to think that you might be their girl. I need you to stay with me. You are the reason why I continued to strive so hard in this path to stardom. You are my goal. Will you be mine?”

I kept silent so Suho assumed that I had no feelings in return.

Suho looked at me intently, I can obviously see that his eyes are filled with love.

I couldn’t bring myself to respond to him, the happiness I felt in my heart was starting to overwhelm me.

Yet I need to remind myself to be composed at all times.

I wiped his tears away with my thumb and stared deeply into his eyes.

“Mong chong-ah, why didn’t you tell me that earlier?!”

I wrapped my arms around Suho’s neck and hugged him tightly.

Soon after, the both of us walked back into the restaurant while holding hands.

Sehun was the first one to notice the both of us.

He then started to make kissy faces at us and even wiggled his eyebrows.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss" Exo chanted.

Suho blushed and I turned away.

I blushed hard too and asked them to stop making fun of us.

Suho suddenly grabbed me preventing me from getting away and hugged me from behind.

He tilted my face upwards and planted a kiss on my lips.

As we broke the kiss, Suho whispered “This is how I am going to stake my claim on you, so that none of them will dare to lay a finger on you or your body.”

He then kissed me again.

I could hear the faint sounds of Exo cheering for us in the background.