Ending

I'M KRIS, NOT HIM

“Sorry. I’ve just come now,” the blonde haired man apologized after put a bouquet of chrysanthemums on the grave in front of him. He didn’t speak anymore, just silent. The surroundings were also quiet, only the sounds of rustle leaves which clash with the wind and his breath were heard.

“You’re idiot, Kevin Wu,” suddenly he mocked the man named Kevin Wu who was buried in the grave. “You should have been grateful he was being your groom, even if there was misunderstanding at the beginning,” he continued while he put his hands into pocket of the jacket he was wearing because of chill.

“Suicide?” he smiled wryly. “Indirectly you’ve made me being the cause of your death, idiot,”

“I guess you’re happy now,” he closed his eyes and sighed. “Mama doesn’t want see me anymore after knowing the truth,” he still remembered how his mother was really angry when he explained about the cause of his twins’ death. And at that time, his mother chased him away. “If it’s allowed, I want to replace your place, thus the name written on the gravestone is my name – Kris Wu,”

Without Kris realized, another man was standing not far from the place where he was standing. The man heard all of his utterance. Kris just realized as he turned around to leave. Kris is quite surprised when he saw the honey blonde haired and sweet faced man who was not taller than him. Luckily, Kris could cover his surprise with his poker face. He tried to avoid that man. Kris walked past him casually. Suddenly, a hand held Kris’ wrist, made him stopped.

“Kris,” the man called him. His voice was rasp. Kris guessed the man had just cried. “Please go home,” he begged.

Kris slowly released the man’s hand on his wrist. “Don’t you see? I want to go home now,” Kris answered.

The man named Luhan shook his head. “I mean go home to Mama’s home,”

“And Mama will curse and blame me again? That is what you want?” Kris replied. “No, thanks, Luhan,” Kris refused. He was better back to his apartment.

“I will talk to her,” Luhan tried to coax Kris.

“Listen!” Kris sighed, then stare at Luhan deeply. “I know Kevin and I are twins, but I’m not him, Luhan,” Kris emphasized. “And I know Mama more attention to him, even till Kevin die.” He continued. “I never disputed it until Mama chased me away,”

“And it because of my fault,” Luhan replied. “If only I recognized he was not you sooner – ”

“Even if it happened, Mama would still choose Kevin as your groom,”

“But Kris – ”

“Luhan, you didn’t deserve be like this. You’re supposed to mourn the death of Kevin, your husband,” Kris cut off and left Luhan alone. Luhan himself couldn’t stop him. He could only stare Kris’ back that was slowly disappeared from his gaze.

 

THE END.

 


Sorry if many grammatical errors in this story.