Chapter 7

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

"So, what you wanna know about me? I mean, us?" he now sit in front of me.
 
 
I tried my best to bowed and cover my face but I can't. My back started to get ache.
 
 
"Hey, are you okay? Why are you sit like that?" he put the glass and stand. Look liked his steps forward to my seat.
 
 
! ! I'm totally will die today. Yesterday, I already watered his face and also his jacket and now?
 
 
"Nae, I'm okay. Don't worry," my face started to pale because of afraid.
 
"Your face looked so pale. Are you sure that you're okay?" he is now stand in front me and then sit in front me.
 
 
I closed my mouth with my right hand to make sure he didn't see my face.
 
 
"I think I must go now!" I stand and started walk to front door.
 
"Hey stop! You haven't start your interview yet!" he chased after me and tried to make me stop.
 
 
He followed me from back. But I wonder how my leg stuck on something and then fell. So he. My cap took off and now, my face is not covered by anything now.
 
He fell on me. His face looked so shock! I don't what he shocked for. Because I'm the girl who make he wet and shamed or because he fell on me.
 
 
"I'm...I'm sorry!" I pushed him away after say sorry.
 
 
As I walked to the front door, he grab my hand and stopped me.
 
 
"Where did you think you wanna escaped, naughty girl? Do you think I will let you go after what you have done to me yesterday and today?" his voice getting slow and its like more to whisper.
 
"I'm late!" the useless excuse! I know it doesn't work on him.
 
"While you're here, why don't we settled everything?" he grab me close to him and put me on his shoulder.
 
"Yaaaa, what are you doing? Let me go, you stupid! Where are you doing?!" I screamed until my voice almost disappear.
 
 
He's not answering me but just laughed. He walked to front door and locked from inside.
 
He bring me to his room(?) and locked it down. He put me on his bed, I guess.
 
 
"What are you going to do?! Let me out from here or I will use this on you!" I showed to him the stun gun.
 
"Jee Hyo, I miss you!" I thought that he will done something like...you know but I'm wrong. He hugged me?