Chapter 6

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

Next day....
 
 
 
 
"Miss Jang, can you give other assignment except that one?" I begged to our teacher.
 
"Give me one reason why you don't want to do this assignment," Miss Jang still want the reason.
 
"It...urm...its because I don't know where to find the rock band!" I told her the untruth things.
 
"Thats. Not. Make. Sense. Arraseo?" Miss Jang still doesn't have any compromise with me.
 
"Awwww, please Miss Jang. Please, let me do other assignment...," I would rather do anything if she would give other chance.
 
"No, you're not. Stop your drama okay? I already help you, Jee Hyo. Here," she gave me a little note. Its written something.
 
"What is this?" Its totally confusing me.
 
"I already arranged an appoinment with this band few hours ago. And they have the deal. You will make a interview with them today, at 12.30 pm," she stared at me.
 
"This is school address or hostel?" on the paper, its just written the address without name or what.
 
"Its a house address. You should go there now," she stand and go to the door.
 
 
 
Its obvious that she didn't want to bother her holiday. LOL~ disturbing her on holiday is not one from my wishlist.
 
 
 
"Arraseo, I will go there now. Mianhe for bothering you and your husband," I bowed to them and quickly ran to my house to take my stuff that will be needed during the interview.
 
 
 
Pen, notebook, recoder and phone. Or electric...no, no! Okay, done!
 
I read the address that written on the small note. Its at Apgujeong? Near to Jungsang High(?). Wow, its an hostel! I should knew it.
 
 
 
 
-----------------
 
 
 
 
I go to the elevator and press 10th floor. What kind of human that I will meet after this?
 
Finally, I arrived at the house or hostel or whatever. I pressed the bell in almost 5 minutes but looked like nobody's home.
 
 
 
"Hello? Is anybody home?" I pressed the bell again and when I was about to leave, the door opened.
 
"Who are you?" the man asked. Is he the one that I have to interview?!
 
"I'm Song Jee Hyo. From SOPA. I'm here because Miss Jang," I told that man.
 
"Oh, you're the one that Miss Jang send to make an interview with the boys, aren't you?" he asked me. "I'm their manager. Just came in," he asked to get in.
 
 
 
 
---------------
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, Jee Hyo but the boys still at the studio. But don't worry. One of them are already here," the manager say while go to the front door.
 
 
 
One of them? What do you mean by of them? I'm here to interview all of them not one of them.
 
 
 
"Where have you been, ha? I told you already right? The girl that will interview your guys will come today," I heard he scolded someone.
 
"Sorry but I don't know that she will came so early," the boy replied to him.
 
"However, stay in here. I will go to fetch the others," the manager told him.
 
"And Jee Hyo, I have to go out for a while to fetch the boys. The drink already serve," the manager told me and I replied to him without seeing his face.
 
"Aish, jinjja. I'm so tired today. So, you're the girl from SOPA that will interview us, hu?" the boy asked me and I can feel that he's now stand behind me.
 
 
 
Wait! I knew the voice. But I didn't remember where and who's owner. So, I just answered him.
 
 
 
"Da--dae. I am," stammering, I answered him.
 
"I'm Lee Hyun Soo. Nice to meet you," he introduced himself and still behinded me.
 
 
 
OMGyu!! Lee Hyun Soo?!!?!?! That...that...that...Ice...Ice...Prince?! ! I'm dead!!!!
 
 
 
"So, what's your name?" he asked me. I can heard the fridge door being closed. He must be so tired after practising.
 
"I'm Jee Hyo," just a short answer. I think I'm so lucky cuz he didn't saw me face.
 
"Jee Hyo eh? Nice," I heard his footstep getting close with me.
 
 
 
What I'm supposed to do now? A'ha! The cap! So, quickly I took out my cap and wear it to cover my face.