Last sketch...

My Last Sketch For You~

“Chingu~ah! What are you sketching? Ow… This handsome guy looks familiar.” I said to ________.

“Stop acting like you don’t know. Aish…” She said then pinched my waist.

“It hurts you know?” I said then chuckled. She rolled her eyes.

“Why don’t you sit at that bench and do a cute pose?” She said as she pointed at the bench in front of her.

“Araseo ajumma!” I said then took one of her pencils.

“Yah! Who are you calling ajumma?! Wait, if I’m an ajumma so you’re and ajeossi! Yah ajeossi! Does a nice pose so it can be a great memorable sketching of you!” She shouted at me.

“Araseo ajumma!” I squat on the bench and bit her pencil.

“Is that what you call pose? Your posing is always too different than other models. You’re not an official model anyway so who cares.” She said as she started to sketch.

“I will be a model someday… Don’t be jealous if I appear in a popular magazine like… Vogue…!” I shouted, still biting her pencil.

“Pfft. What?? Vogue..?? It will only happen when pigs fly, Jiyong.”

“I’ll throw the pigs into the air. Now it’s flying with my help.” I said then smirked.

“Babo…” She said then finished her sketching.

“Is it done yet? My leg is aching… Ppalli~wa! Aish!” I complained.

“It’s done! Try to take a look at it.” She said to me.

“Finally it’s done! I’ll be a handsome statue there if you haven’t finished your sketching!” I said to her

“Stop complaining! At least it is done right now.”

 

~At school

“Whoa… You sketch another picture of Jiyong! Nice! Sell it to me…” Hyun-Young said as she admired the sketching.

“Isn’t it nice?” I asked her.

“She sketches a lot of your photos. I think she has a crush on you.” Hyun-Young said.

“Hey… He’s a prefect model… No offence.” _________ said.

“I told ya.” I said as I smirked.

 

4 years later~

“What are you staring at, hyeong?” Daesung asked.

“Whoa… It’s pretty… Who sketched it?” Youngbae hyeong asked.

“My chingu…” I answered shortly.

“Let me see that.” T.O.P hyeong said as he took the sketching from my hand.

“Hyeong! Give it back!” I shouted at him.

“There’s a letter written at the back of the sketch.” T.O.P hyeong said.

“Read it for us.” Seungri said.

 

Dear Jiyong,

You know this is my last sketch for you, right? I hope next time you would be a great model who will appear on Vogue magazine. One last thing, what Hyun-Young said was right. I had a crush on you. Thanks for being my friend whenever I’m happy or sad. You are always there for me. Gomawo…

Yours truly,
Kim ____________.

 

Right after T.O.P hyeong read that letter, tear drops started to fall. “I’m sorry I didn’t notice that _________. Mianhae __________~ah… Mianhae…


Sad ending... :( Btw, comment and subscribe!