Who's My Master

I'm The Dragons Maid

*well I'm back feel kinda dumb leaving for so long, so if any of you are reading this well then hello :D*

 

Leaning back in the chair you let out a soft sigh, "Well what am I going to be doing today considering 'Sir head' was home". 

Deciding that anything but sitting around would be good for health, and brain you head into the living room to do some light cleaning.  Grabbing the vacuum you began cleaning ,while vacuuming you began to sing to FX's hot summer, Dancing around like a beached whale on the dance floor, you felt something hit the ground at your feet.  Looking down you noticed a pair of nice white shoes, covered in what was once a potted plant.  Grabbing the vacum you began to run it over the person's feet, not wanting to look to meet the handsome...wait gross face of the 'young masters' face.  Feeling the blush rushing on your face, you began to vacum harder only to hear and deep shout," Ok you ruined my shoes, can you stop".  Blushing even deeper, you began to vacuum faster, until you felt it get ripped out of your hands and suddenly your face felt like it was in the middle of the desert without any water around.  Slowly looking up you noticed a small a twinkle in his eye which sent fear right down your spine.  Now starting to sweat, and feeling uncomfortable, he grabs your hands, and all you could think was 'great sweaty hands,red face,could today get any worse'. Daring not to stare into his eyes, you swallowed a lump of spit, and gave him a winner smile.  Gritting your teeth you spoke,"So how can I help you today?".  "Well we can start with washing my now ruined shoes, and making me supper".  "Yes, what would you like for supper?". The next words were the scariest thing you have heard in long time, " Surprise Me".  

 

Walking into the kitchen you began to sling pots around, and saying in a mocking voice "surprise me, surprise me!".  "OH I will surprise you, little spit in this, and hair in that,"  Grabbing the first thing that came to mind, kimichi and doubokki seemed like a good idea.   Completing the dish you went to go him. "Supper's ready come eat", you said while knocking.   While he ate you cleaned ugly shoes, and then you noticed that they stained you cried to yourself, "I can't afford to buy a pair of shoe's like this".  Kris came in the room just then, he says the worset words ever.  "Well sky I know how you can pay me back for those shoe's:.  "How", you said with a tremble in your voice.  "By calling me Master".