Goodbye Summer

Goodbye Summer

Hi there! So I was listening to F(x)'s new songs and stuff. Then when I was listening to goodbye summer and D.O. I got inspired to write a one-shot. Originally it was supposed to be about D.O. but I changed it into a short keyber one-shot. Hope you enjoy it and don't forget to listen to Goodbye Summer by F(x)!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I guess this is it huh?" she asked

"Yeah I guess so." he said
"I'm gonna miss you." she stated
"I'm gonna miss you too. Don't forget me okay?" he replied
"How am I going to forget a diva like you?"
They both chuckled at her remark.
"You're right, I'm very hard to forget."
"What about me? You aren't gonna forget me are you?"
"Of course not! How the hell am I going to forget the girl who's manlier than I am?"
"Haha Kibum you do know that there are a lot of people that are manlier than you right?"
"Well excuse me Amber, I didn't know that it was a crime to be fabulous."
They ended up laughing at each other again.
"What's going to happen to us now?"
"Nothing! We'll still be Key and Amber. Just because I'm moving back to Korea doesn't mean that our friendship will be over you know."
"I guess you're right… there is texting, e-mail, Skype, Facebook, ect. Just don't forget to come visit me here Kibum okay?"
"I won't forget. I'll come as much as I can."
A few tears escaped her eyes.
"Hey Amber are you crying? The great Amber Liu is actually crying?!?!"
"Stop mocking me you lame excuse for a man!"
"Hey c'mon let's take a quick selca before I actually have to go."
*click*
"Lemme see lemme see."
"Calm down llama child it's loading."
"Hahaha we look awesome. Hey send that to me will you."
"Yeah sure. Just give me a second and there done. I just sent it."
"Gomawo."
"What the? Why are you speaking Korean all of a sudden?"
"Keke I don't know, I felt like it."
"Oh really now? Well then jega museun mareul haneunji ashigessjiyo?"
"Duuuuudeeee! C'mon now don't be like that. I have no idea what the heck you just said" Amber yelled while hitting Key.
"Haha okay okay mianhe."
"See now that I understand *mehrong"
"Now boarding for flight K124 to Incheon, Korea"
They looked at each other while the intercom announced the message. Key's parents who were waiting patiently on the chairs now motioned to him to come with them to board the plane. Key nodded at them and looked back at Amber who was looking at her shoes and holding in her tears.
"Yah, stop crying now okay? Please I don't wanna leave you crying."
She looked up at him and he wiped away her tears.
"I'll always still be here for you Amber okay? Don't ever forget that. Saranghe." He said and kissed her forehead.
Key then took his luggage and walked towards his parents and the terminal. But before he got too far Amber ran up behind him and gave him a back hug. Key turned around and hugged her back.
"Goodbye Key, I'll never forget you."
"Goodbye Amber, I'll never forget you either."
Key walked away and him and his parents boarded the terminal. Right before he was out of sight, Key looked back and waved at Amber. She waved back and then he was finally out of sight. She waited till the plane took and just stared through the window.
"Goodbye Key, I'll wait for you I promise. I love you, I'm just sorry that I didn't have the guts to tell you that before you left."
When Amber got back home, she locked herself up in her room and laid on her bed staring at the ceiling. She stayed still and reminisced. How she and Key would get in trouble at school, how much they cried right before graduating, how much fun they had hanging out together, and how they were inseparable. 
"Yeah, we were not are."
 
                                                         What do I say, we didn’t have to play no games

                                               I should’ve took that chance, I should’ve asked for you to stay
                                                     And it gets me down the unsaid words that still remain
                                                                 The story ended without even starting