Final

My Little Kitty

Jongin snickered as he pressed the record button on his cell phone as he secretly recorded Luhan dancing to his favorite girl group song at the moment. A hand over his mouth as he tried to keep his chuckles quiet and his eyes in crescents.

"Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no" Luhan sang out as he swayed his hips from side to side wiggling his finger. 

Jongin decided that what he had gotten was enough for blackmail and came out from his hiding spot eyes still in crescents giggling out of control.

"Wooohooo A-Pinks 7th member Lulu!!!" Jongin yelled scaring the hell out of Luhan as his face turned a bright pink.

"Jongin! What the hell! You scared me half to death! You joke around to mu- DID YOU RECORD THAT?!" Luhan squeaked out as his eyes went on Jongins phone.

"Hmmmm maybe I did maybe I didn't" Jongin said smirking hiding his phone behind his back. "I'm not gunna show anyone anyways....well maybe I'll show Sehun and Chen and maybe even Baekhy-AHHHHH" Jongin was cut off as Luhan jumped on top of him trying to pry the phone out of his hands.

"I swear if you tell anyone I'll murder you in your sleep!" Luhan yelled as he tried bending Jongins fingers from the phone only to fail.

"Oh you wunna get physical huh? Okay then you asked for it" Jongin said as he slickly put his phone in his pocket and grabbed Luhan in the most ticklish part of his body. He picked him up the older and swung him around while squeezing and digging his fingers into the others skin earning extremely loud screams and laughter.

"Jongin get off of m- BAHAHAA JONGIN STOP IT!" Luhan screamed out as Jongin was tickling his sides from behind.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you what did you say?" Jongin giggled squeezing Luhans sides harder.

"I-I sai- AHHHHH! Jongin st-stop I'm gunna p-pee!" Luhan screamed louder kicking his legs like his life depended on it.

"You said tickle harder? Whatever you say my little kitty" Jongin smirked as his fingers dug harder into Luhans sides.

"J-Jongin! I s-swear.....to god....l-let me g-" Luhan breathed out until he went silent sporting his signature crackhead face he made when he laughed too hard.

"Hehehehe Lu you sound like a dieing piggy" Jongin giggled as he sported an eyesmile now on top of Luhan.

Finally after continuously squirming and screaming Luhan had elbowed Jongin in the stomach and was free of his grip. He breathed heavily as his face turned back to its original color and pouted at the younger. 

"Jeez Lu could you punch any harder?" Jongin said holding his stomach making a sad puppy face.

"It's not my fault...it was the only way that you would- AHA!" Luhan grabbed Jongins phone out of his pocket and began searching for the video. He scrolled and scrolled but he couldn't find it.

"Wait...where's the video?"

"I deleted it like you told me" Jongin said getting off of the floor and hugging Luhan from behind, his head resting of his shoulder. "I was just playing with you kitty" He nuzzled his head in Luhans neck. Luhan pulled away and stuck his tongue out.

"Well I still don't forgive you, I almost pissed myself earlier! You know I don't like being tickled" he scrolled through Jongins phone looking at the silly and cute pictures they took together until Jongin phone vibrated indicating he had received a text message from Sehun.

"Sehun?" Luhan thought "What does he want?"

Sehun

-omg LMAO!!! did you show Chen this?! i just choked on my bubble tea! 

Luhan quickly looked up at Jongin who was laying on the bed holding his pillow.

"Who was it Lu?" he asked

"It was Sehun..."

Jongins eyes widened and he quickly jumped off the bed and ran of to hide in the bathroom giggling to himself.

"KIM JONGIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU"

 


First I'd like to say thanks to the subscribers who subbed when I didn't even write the damn story yet c: I was originally gunna update on the day I made it but my computer crashed so I had to wait until it got fixed and blah blah blah it's fixed and now you have this poorly written one shot

I feel like it's so short like I just shoved a bunch of nonsense together ;n; I'll probably rewrite it this week anyways

oh well...have some KaiLu to get your mind off of this terrible story