Final

Meanwhile The Rain
                                                               
The library was stuck with people. The rain started to fall and nobody wanted to get wet.  But in my case, I just wanted to go home and sleep with my warm sheets and a lots of pillows. Uhhmm. I now understand why Kyungsoo was always joking that I'm a sleepy head and  well, it's true. I can't help it. 
 
He always says that he loves rainy days because of me; because he saw me for the first time  in a rainy evening. How could I not love him when he says those things? I miss him... and this day isn't helping me.
 
I had gone to the library to finish some university projects and I finished caught here. Definitely this is not my day.
 
After 30 minutes, I walked down the long hall way to the reception. And when I was walking, something caught my attention: A door was open and it was the children area's door. I entered the room and the lights were on. The room was empty. Hundreds of unicorns were painted on the walls and bright stars decorated the ceiling. Some memories came to my mind.
 
 
Kyungsoo and I were sitting on the floor trying to comfort a little girl that was crying as if the world were about to end. The girl was about 5 years old and was really cute. Her little blue dress made ​​her look more adorable, something that seemed impossible.
I had fun watching how Kyungsoo made weird faces trying to stop her crying.
 
''Kyungsoo, we have to find her mom'' I told him. I was about to stand when he started to sing. His soft and sweet voice caught me off guard. Little by little the cute girl stopped her crying and looked at him with her big brown eyes.
 
''You see?,'' He said smiling. '' You are more beautiful without tears. Come on, we'll find your mom''. He held my hand and I gave him a shy smile in response. His sweetness always surprise me.
 
~
 
I walked out to the street feeling raindrops on my face. After 5 minutes, I was near of my house, but  someone grabbed my arm and suddenly hugged me.
 
''You'll never change. Again in the rain?''. I didn't have to look at the face because I knew who was talking to me. Kyungsoo was finally back.
 
''Babo, Why you didn't call me saying that you will be here today?'' I asked him.
 
''I wanted to surprise you''. He said, and I knew he was smirking.'' You weren't at home and I imagined that you were near, so I came to find you.''
 
''Are you insane?''. Kyungsoo pulled away so that he could look at me in the eyes.
 
He shrugged. ''Maybe.'' He cupped my face in his hands. ''I've missed you''.
 
I wrapped my arms around his neck, and our lips met. The kiss was pure love and sweet. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. 
When we finally broke apart, he still kept me close to him.
 
'' Let's go, I'll make you a warm chocolate, I don't want you to get sick.'' He said softly.
 
He kissed my forehead and held my hand while we started walking, walking together against the rain.
 
Falling in love is like the rain. It's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely falls...