Only the Pain was Left

Only the Pain was Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's gonna be a long battle between "He" and "She", "Her" and "Him"...

 

Recommend song: Girls' Generation/SNSD "Mistake (Instrumental)" or SNSD "Promise"

Only the Pain was Left

 

He walked towards her, gave a small plate of food and drinks plus with a bright smile. Opposite with that smile is a bored, tired face. She pushed it away, doesn’t want to eat the meal. He again, tried to convince her. And also again, receive that face.

 

Quit in convincing, a camera was filmed to her. Of course, with the feeling she’s having right now, it’s very hard to find a smile of her. But it’s easy with him.

 

“Yah. Put it down” – She muttered but good enough to hear.

 

But doesn’t wait any chance, the girl has already walked straight to the sofa and laid herself on it.

 

Still, he curved his lip to the form of moon. Pull up the blanket for her, he’s thinking something. Maybe… she’s very cute and peaceful when like this?

 

When am I going to see this face again? And soon, you won’t have to eat those terrible foods that I cooked. But… I’m gonna miss your face when you refuse those terrible things…

 

***

 

She awake from the middle of the night, realizing he’s already slept in her arm. Covered the duvet for both of them, she’s finally smile.

 

Their love isn’t funny, isn’t romance, isn’t mushy but very simple. They came to each other simply too. He loves her and she loves him. That’s all.

 

***

 

“Where are you going?” – He saw her when she was prepared to step out the door. She’s not like usual: Glamorous black dress, high heels, little too makeover. Who’s she going to bring to home?

 

“Oh, did I forget to tell you?” – She turned around, to see he’s looking at her – “I’ll have a small party at the company tonight. Is everything ok? Don’t worry, I’ll be back before eleven”

 

“It’s ok… Bye~” – He waved his hand to signal a goodbye – “Oh and Yul?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Love you” – Two words split out his mouth. That’s very strange to her. He’s never said a goodbye like this but in return, she gives him a peck on the lip and said it back too.

 

***

 

True, there is a party at her company. But it’s a big one. With guys, girls, alcohol,… All the workers will be here tonight for the biggest success ever.

 

It’s been a while since she became a hurricane. And guess like she still keeps that title.

 

But the peace doesn’t let her alone.

 

Just with a dance, she accidentally bumped into another girl.

 

“Oh my, I’m sor-“ – Unluckily, a slap was given by the girl she’s bumped.

 

Not an angry person, but if she’s sorry, she meant it. But this doesn’t know her line.

 

She tossed the glass on her hand right to the girl she was going to sorry.

 

A celebrating party turned out to be a fighting party.

 

***

 

“Ahh!” – She screamed a bit when the cotton swab touched her lip. The fight end up with two girls been chased out by the security. There is goes half-month wage.

 

“When will you stop hitting someone?” – He asked her. Apparently it’s a rhetorical question. “And when will you stop worried me by saying you’re going to a small party but actually it’s HUGE one? I know you ain’t a liar, but at least…”

 

“Inform you? You’ve said this nth times! And whenever I ‘inform’ you, you’ll always find a way to me. I don’t like that!” – She spat before regret whatever she’s said. – “I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s ok. Go to bed. You must be tired already.” – Was all his responded.

 

***

 

Midnight

 

None of them can’t sleep. And both choosing to turn their back, not looking each other’s face even once. She knows he’s disappointed about her, it’s the second time like this. She shouldn’t do this again but she couldn’t help.

 

After time and time, hours and hours, thinking and thinking, she’s finally turn her face to facing with him.

 

Wrapped her hand around his waist, they know she’s asking for a real forgiveness.

 

This is supposed to be the ‘romantic’ part...

 

“Babe…” – He whispered

 

“I got to go to the washroom.” – He lifted her hand aside, walked off the bed and heading to the bathroom.

 

“Fine.” – She laughed because his dumbness.

 

***

 

Thought he was doing all those normal things but…

 

It came again…

 

That red thing

 

He swears he took all the medicine enough.

 

***

 

The later day

She woke up from the nightmare. For somehow, she has a feeling this - their relationship isn’t going to fine. He will leave her, soon, very soon…

 

She shook her head. That’s way impossible. Nightmares only nightmares. Dreams only dreams.

 

Enough about the bad thing. Where’s him?

 

She looked at the clock, it’s 6:00 A.M. Usually he works at 8:00 A.M.

 

Oh well, sometimes people are really busy.

 

Like any normal day, she eats, goes to work, sleeps, and comes back home. Almost half of day goes through boringly like that.

 

When she came back…

 

Still have no sign of him.

 

She dialed his number.

 

Tut… Tut… Tut

 

“Hello. This is Youngbae.” – He picked up, erase all the burning expectations

 

“Babe, where are-“

 

“Please let the message after a Beep” – However, her sentence was being cut by the stupid and annoyed ‘automatic voice’.

 

“Call me when you receive this” – She sighed. He’ll be back soon. He’s never gone this long without any announce.

 

One hour passed…

 

Two hour passed…

 

Three hours…

 

Where could he be? She kicked the chair and curse him then eat the dinner in alone and angry.

 

30 minutes later

 

The door finally opened. Revealed a man with normal attitude, made a face life nothing happened.

 

“Oh, you’re home.” – She threw him a dead glance. He knows that glance. The glance can burn the whole world if it was meant to be.

 

“Yeah. I’m home.” – He took off his shoes, coldly replied. What the did she just hear? “I’m home?” What was that mean?

 

“Have you received my calls?” – Without let being notice the anger is coming from her, she’s still keeping poker face. – “The calls I’ve made for the past three and a half hours?”

 

“Oh, you did call?”

 

“I DID!! Where the hell were you?” – It’s like she can’t control it anymore. She screamed all out. – “You’ve never came home this late!”

 

“I got some business. I’m sorry for not picked up your calls.” – The boy just has to bear with his lover’s anger said.

 

“Yeah. As if I’m gonna believe that. You’re not a good liar. Tell me the REAL reason!”

 

This time, he officially doesn’t answer her. He just silent, made the way to the dining table.

 

She followed him. She can’t understand why he’s acting like that. Did she say sorry? Is he still mad at her? Was the sorry just a thing she made up? No, she’s sure that night they’ve laughed, hugged each other. Everything just the way it should be. But why?

 

As they both walking to the dining, suddenly she heard some coughs and something red came out from his mouth. Coughs? It’s fine but… Red?

 

“What is it?” – The curious in her started to fill over the body.

 

As heard more coughs, she ran to him immediately, tried to calm by smoothed all the back.

 

If it’s the usual cough, he would let his hand free but it shrank to a punch’s form, which caused her to be more curious

 

“Open your hand!” – She commanded. But of course, he refused.

 

“Open your hand!!” – This time, she reach his wrist, force the upper part extended.

 

When opened his hand, she panicked. She can’t believe what’s she seeing. Is this the reason why he acting that? Is this the reason why he saying a special goodbye? Is this why…

 

“Bae… Is this… Is this b-blood?” – Her tone full of doubt, scared, fear,…

 

“Bae?”

 

She was asking him the same question. But he’s already fallen to the ground, not has the chance to answer her question.

 

“BAE!!” – She shaking him uncontrollably. All the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter