Chapter 3

The Originals Family

Jonghyun POV

(Arrive at Seoul Arts Studio)

I can't help it but felt nervous to meet my brother.I mean yeah,we're not exactly strangers seeing that both of us are idol but we don't exactly spoke to each other.Anyway,here we go.

''Oh hyung,what are doing here?''ask Sungjong.Luckily,I bump into him not Woohyun.He is nice but something about  him that always makes me go goosebumps.

''Have you seen Myungsoo?''

''At the dressing room.But why do you want to see Myungsoo hyung?''

''Óh nothing.Anyway I need you to forget that we are having this conversation.Arasso?''I said and compel him to forget.One of the perks being originals.He dazely nod and go.Well,at least they didn't know that we are siblings.It is dangerous and there are reason why we went to hiding and going to seperate ways.I make myself to dressing room and knock.Soon enough,there is my annoying little brother voice.

''Come in.''

''Hey Myungsoo.''I have to admit that watching his shocking face is awesome.

''Jonghyun hyung?What are you doing here?We are not suppose to talk to each other.I mean that is one of the reason why we're hiding right?''As always Kim Myungsoo has his temper and he kinda bipolar.But his face is flawless,always helping when he went to feed on someone and a girl,I rather say.

''Well,I rather say that our beloved older brother Kim Jaejoong contacted me and asked me to reunite our family for whatever reason.Not that I complaining but it is a pain in the job.''I said.

''Well,it seems that you found me but how about Jaehyun?Have you heard of her?''There is hesitate tone in his voice when he spoke of Jaehyun name.It is a tender subject for both of us seeing that Myungsoo is Jaehyun twin and I being her favourite brother.I'm not gonna brag.

''No,but I will start looking for her and Jaejoong hyung also got my back.''

''Wait a minute,I?What am I,a rock or what?I'm her twin.Don't you think it will be appropriate that I coming with you?''There is something in his eyes that make me stunned.Determination and love for his twin.He's right though but what we going to tell our manager?

''Do you have any idea to tell our management or manager?Both of us are idol and how we going to find her..She could be in States or Europe or anywhere!!''I'm rambling I know but how in the world we are going to find Jaehyun.I look at Myungsoo and he is looking at me like I am the most idiot person in the world.I hate that look though because it makes me feel stupid..

''Hyung,I thought that you are smart person or diabolical but here we are..Anyway have you perhaps heard of witches or warlock?They are quite helpful person you know?Infact,many of them are idol or in girl group.Did you know that brother?''That git is actually smirking.

''Well,I am aware with that.But,both of us know that witch or servants of nature would love to help us the abominations of nature.''I said with sacrasm.

''But,not all of them.Despite what mother told us I still make friends with other supernatural beings like werewolf,witches and vampire.If I may,one of my friend would love to help us.''He emphasized the F-word.Did he?I hope not.

''Do you...umm sleep with her?''It was a very strange question.Myungsoo look at me like he's amused.

''Why do you think it is a girl?That's my big brother is one of the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.It don't have to be girl you know.I know that I am dashingly handsome,flawless but that doen't mean that I am sleeping with every girl that I meet with.''He said with that mischivous glint in his eyes.I cannot help but wonder if Myungsoo is still that annoying yet loving brother what about Jaehyun?Is she still remember or acts the same but well people change.I just hope that when I meet her,she better don't have a boyfriend.

''Well,well,well.Did you really that speechless brother?If I may,after this photoshot why don't we go to the place that witches gather.It's a good start.''He actually give a brilliant idea,God,I'm so stupid but I'm not gonna tell him though.It will boost his ego that already big.

''Fine.Meet me at the main road after this.Then,we will start our work.''

Myungsoo POV(FINALLY!!!!)

When Jonghyun hyung came,I was shocked,flabbergasted or whatever because the reason that mother seperate us was to survive.So,when he showed up I felt relieved but at the same time I was scared if something happen to our family.

''Yah,Myungsoo.Gwenchana?You looks distracted.''ask Sunggyu hyung.Can I tell them that Jonghyun hyung came and asked me to find Jaehyun?

''Well,you can say that your dibolical brother came and asked you to find your long lost twin sister that been seperated for years.Yeah,you can totally tell them Myungsoo.'' A part of me knew that I can trust them with anything but a part of me says that I have to protect this family secret.Family above all is our motto.

''Oh,it's nothing but can I go to somewhere after this?I have to solve a few things that doesn't matter much but have to do quickly.''

''Sure.Afterall,we all tired and manager hyung that we are free for 2 months before we start practising the new song.And you need to feed Myungsoo.You look pale and trust me that coming from a vampire.It's pretty serious.''said Sunggyu hyung.Yes,that's exactly what I need.But,the feeding is true,I haven't feed for 2 weeks.Wow.can''t imagine how I survived that.It's a wonder I didn't collapse here and there but my witch friend said that originals is different from other vampire.

Ït's time to bring little sister back.

 

A/N:I'm sorry that I haven't update for a long time.I been busy with school but here it is.Enjoy...