Chapter 2

The Originals Family

Myungsoo P.O.V

''Yah Myungsoo-ah,ppali manager hyung calling us!!''says Sunggyu hyung.It's been 8 years but I cannot forget about my family and eventhough I'm an idol,I still think about my sister and brothers.I should protect her not running away like a coward..Only INFINITE knows my story.But I don't know  if she's safe or not.

''YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!GET YOUR OUT RIGHT HERE NOW!!'OH GREAT,Sunggyu hyung is angry and that is a bad news.

''Hyung,mianhae.I have something in my mind.''Usually.if I says that,they knows that it's about my family.

''Myungsoo-ah,we know that you still think about that but you have a life right now!!!You're KIM MYUNGSOO AKA L FROM INFINITE!!Just forget about it for a while arasso?''Dong woo hyung always says the right thing and he is right...I will not give up looking for my sister.

''Deh,hyung..''Well.you have to forget about it for a while and live like a normal person or idol Kim Myungsoo.I know that Jonghyun hyung is an idol too and close with Woohyun hyung but we don't really talk about us being family.So,they don't have any idea that both of us are siblings or half siblings.

''Yah,Myungsoo-ah..You never show us your sister photo.Is she pretty and is she like you?''ask Sungyeol.

''Why do you care?I'm not going to tell you about my sister.''I says with cold tone.I don't really like talking about my sister with guys even INFINITE.It just a brotherly feeling eventhough I have not seen her in 8 years but the urge to protect my sister still there.

''Arasso,Myungsoo-ah.Kaja we have photoshot.''says Sunggyu hyung.

Jonghyun P.O.V(FINALLY!!!)

''YAH LEE TAEMIN!!COME HERE AND CLEAN UP THE MESS!''shout Minho which is very angry right now.(2MIN!!Sorry..back to the story)

It just a normal day in the dorm.No schedule,no practice and nothing.Well,it just getting started.

''KIM JONGHYUN,THERE IS A PACKAGE FOR YOU AND LETTER.''says or more likely shout Key.

''You don't have to shout Kim Kibum.I'm in the house anyway gomawo.''I said and take it to my room.There is a small box and letter also which is really weird but maybe it from the fan.I opened it and the contents really caught me off guard.

It is a lapis lapuzi rings to protect the vampire from the sunlight.Lucky for me,half wolf and half vampire I don't really need it.But then there is a letter maybe it can explain.

Hey Jonghyun,

Are you doing well?The reason that I send this letter is to find our siblings.It's been 8 years but we remain as one always and forever..Remember?Our dad is still alive but I don't know about umma.The witch won't tell me anything.Just find Jaehyun and Myungsoo and bring them home.Oh,don't worry I will always looking out for you.You know where to find me.

Sincerely,

Kim Jaejoong.

P/S:Wear the ring when you find me.It is our family rings that umma made for us.

Now,it's make sense.Honestly,because of my new life I almost forget about my family.Jaehyun..my lovely sister,she must be 18 now.It's a shame I can't watch her and Myungsoo grow up.I know Myugsoo are just like me and fortunately Key is close with one of s.It just make my job easier but Jaehyun....Well,I bettter find Myungsoo now.

''Yah, Key.Do you know where INFINITE right now?''

''If I not mistaken,Woohyun told me they have photoshot at Seoul Arts Studio.Waeyo?''

''Arasso.Onew hyung,I'm going out maybe late.Bye.''I quickly go before one of them ask any question.

A/n:So,Myungsoo and Jonghyun will finally come face to face eventhough they meet but they don't talk to each other.Big Brother on move..