Chapter 17: HIS "GIRFRIEND" (dara)

Meeting Mr. Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[AUTHOR'S POV]   Dara was still spazzing in her thoughts because of what happened in theater class.   "OMG! I LOVE THEATER!" She shouted in her head.    She went to their hideout and told what happened to her friends.    Their squeals and screams were heard within the whole auditorium and they were spazzing like crazy!   Good thing no one was there~   "KYAAAAAA!" Yuki said   "DARA YOUR SO LUCKY!" Bom said   "!!!!!!!!!!!(*^◯^*)!!!!!!!!!!!" (Dara)   --------------------------   When they finished letting go all the spazzing they had, they went out of the auditorium and they were going to proceed to their classes.   [DARA'S POV] . . . . . .   "Hey babe!" Jiyong said.   "WHAT?! Babe?! And way are you doing here?" I replied   "Why? I can't pick up my girlfriend?" He asked   "G-girlfr....ahhh!~~" I almost forgot the theater thing~~   "Let's go?" He said.   "Where?"    "Remember you're going with me to the auditions?"   "Oh right!~ okay let's go" i said.   ----------------------   *We arrived in the audition room*   "Are you going to audition?" Seven asked. (Seven was my classmate before)   "Yes" jiyong replied.   "Oh great just in time come inside" seven told jiyong.    "Oh hey Dara!" Seven said when he noticed me.    "Hi!" I replied.    "Are you going to audition too?" He asked.    "No. She's with me" jiyong said   "Oh you know each other?"   "She's my girlfriend... Right babe?"   "Uh.... Hehe yes"   "Oh really that's nice... Your lucky" seven said to jiyong.    Jiyong just smirked and dragged me inside the room. I was just in great awe of what is happening.    We were sitting inside while waiting~   Finally it was Jiyong's turn   "Fighting!" I said to him.   "Thank you" he said then he proceeded.    Jiyong started singing and ofcourse all the girls were cheering for him. After Jiyong finished singing he quickly returned beside me.   "Was I good?" He asked me.    "More than good! did you hear your fangirls they were cheering hard for you" I said.    "What fangirls I didn't here anything? I only have one fangirl remember?" He replied.    I can feel myself blushing *kyaa!*   "Tch. Too cheesy jiyong" I said.    "It's nothing yet" he replied while smirking.    "Yah stop it!" I slapped him.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter