01

More Than This

I regret it.

So much.

If only I could go back and fix everything.

I’m sorry.  I’m really sorry.

I’m sorry for being stupid.

Don’t leave me. I need you. Don’t ever leave me.

*FLASHBACK 5 YEARS AGO*

 “Good morning Minhee!” said Myungsoo as he sit beside beside Minhee, waiting for the bus.
“You again!” said Minhee as she laughs.
“I’m really happy”
“Really?”
“Yes!”
“Oh”

Myungsoo turned his head to see the girl beside her.
“Don’t you want to know why?” Myungsoo asked. Minhee laughed.
“Do I even have to know?” said Minhee, seems don’t really care.
“Just ask me why!” Myungsoo yelled and pouting like a little kid.
“Fine then. Why are you so happy this morning, Kim Myungsoo?” Minhee asked.
“Because today is our first day on our new school!”
Minhee sighed. She knew it would be the reason. Minhee knows that Myungsoo is a cheerful person. He’s like never get sick of schools.

Minhee and Myungsoo were friends since they were little. And until now, they’re always together. Myungsoo is so popular in middle school. So many girls fell for him. But Myungsoo never fall in love with one of them. Myungsoo thinks that Minhee is more important than those girls. Minhee is his bestfriend, and he’s afraid he will leave her if he get a girlfriend.

***

Myungsoo and Minhee were sitting together in the bus.  Myungsoo opened his lunch box.
“I haven’t eat my breakfast” He explained. Minhee nodded and lean her head on the window. She don’t know why Myungsoo always ate his breakfast on his way to the school. It’s his habit since Minhee knows him.

“Have you eat?” Myungsoo asked. Minhee shook her head.
“Then eat with me.” Myungsoo his lunch box to Minhee.
“I’m not hungry”
“But I want to share”
“You eat it yourself. I’m not hungry”
“Fine then”

Myungsoo ate his breakfast like no tomorrow. Minhee smiled at Myungsoo. If she tell people that there’s a boy who eat his breakfast in a bus like there’s no tomorrow, people might think that it’s a kindergarten boy.

Less in ten minutes, Myungsoo almost finished his breakfast. He leaned his back and sighed.
“I’m full” said Myungsoo.
“You have to finish it” said Minhee like a mom.
“Would you finish this for me? My mom would mad if I didn’t finish my breakfast” Myungsoo pouted.
“Are you even a high school student?” Minhee asked, disbelief.
“Just eat. Please”
“Okay”

Myungsoo smiled and feed Minhee. Minhee feels something. She don’t know what it is, but it makes her heart beats faster. She looked at Myungsoo’s face. Minhee chew the food in slowly, still wondering what happened to her.

“I can eat it myself” said Minhee as she took Myungsoo’s lunch box from his hand. Myungsoo smiled and Minhee’s head.
 

***