Chapter One: My Confusing life

My Guardian Angels

No One's POV

The hallways were filled with chatters of people as an atmosphere of the starting of a new school year arrived. Eveything was fine... Everything went well.

"Hey! Everyone it's _____"

Everyone laughed as a sight of a girl entered the hallways. Why was she bullied you ask? She was Beautiful. Smart.Cute.Pretty. And filthy rich. But there was one problem....She doesn't talk. She couldn't talk because of what happened a year ago. In fact, she has a voice, she can talk but she didn't want to. She can talk. But no one ever knew that. Back to the story. She ignored all of the people who made fun of her and went to her locker to get some stuff. She sighed as she took out her math book out of locker and proceeded to Math class. As she went to her Math class, She bumped into someone. She bowed and took a step to the right. The person also took a step to the right. Eventually, ____ got irritated and raised her head to see who it was. Her eyes were wide open as if it was about to pop right out of it's socket. She saw a guy with a smirk on his face. She placed her head down not wanting to see a king-ka.

"You know? You're Hot. Smart and Cute. Too bad you can't talk"

She hates it when nobody likes her just because she doesn't talk. She hates it when they look down on her. The King-ka placed two fingers on her chin to raise it up and make her look at him.

"Call me Hyunseong oppa. Oh wait! You can't talk"

Everyone started laughing.

She slapped his arm to get away from his grip and earned a gasp from everyone who was watching in the hallways. She signed a couple of useless stuff.

"What do you mean by my car looks like junk!??! I bought it from New Zealand!"

Her eyes were wide in shock. She couldn't believe that a cold-hearted person understands sign language.

"My Cousin is mute"

'Then you should know that I can talk. I just don't want to right? You don't know what happened Hyunseong. Why the hell do you even care'

Before Hyunseong could even open his mouth, The bell indicating that classes are starting rang.

Because I don't want you to die. My cousin died because his condition got worst. He bacame deaf and died through a car accident. I am not going to let that happen to you. Hence, I'm not going to leave you be.

____ bowed and went to class. Hyunseong watched her as she walked to Math class.

I know Minwoo will take care of you.

____ entered the room and sat in her and listened to the teacher. The day went by as usual like any other years she had here. She got bullied pushed over, tripped, stepped on, yelled at, and laughed at. After classes she couldn't handle any of those anymore so she decided to go home.

As she arrived home she was greeted by a butler and housemaids.

"Mistress, where will you eat?"

'I'll eat in my room'

The butler bowed as she made her way into her room. She placed her backpack in her study table and went inside the bathroom.


Your POV

I placed my backpack down on top of my study desk and went inside my bathroom. I stepped in my shower and took a long, hot, refreshing bath. It felt soothing as the hot water ran down my bare skin for 30 minutes. After my long, refreshing and hot bath, I went outside and wrapped myself with a towel. I went directly to my walk-in closet and changed into something comfortable. As I went back to my bedroom I saw that the silver tray with my dinner was already there and my backpack was already in my bag shelf. After I ate my dinner I decided to study and review for a while and maybe do some resarch and homework. After 15 minutes, I went online for a while.

Minnie:____-ah~

SweetCandy97:What?

Minnie:Are you mad?

SweetCandy97: You weren't there when I needed you a while ago

Minnie:Mianhae..... Hyunseong hyung prevented me.

SweetCandy97:Why do you always listen to him?

Minnie:I'll make it up to you tomorrow

SweetCandy97:Promise?

Minnie:That's what friends are for right?

SweetCandy:Some childhood friend you are

Minnie:........Saranghae~

After a while I turned my computer off and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. The air is nice. I wish everyday would be like the fresh air. Nice. After a while, I went inside and got some sleep. The following day, I did my morning routines and went to school. I thought that if I came in early, it would save me from getting bullied. I was wrong. Stood there in front of my locker was Shim Hyunseong. One of the king-ka. The meanest King-ka in the history of King-kas.

"Hi Mute"

Here we go again

I glared at him.

'Move'

He shook his head.

"Not until you speak up"

I shook my head

"then we'll do this the whole day then mute"

'I have a name you know'

"You a girl like you who doesn't talk has a name?"

See? People always thought that maybe because I don't talk...I don't have a name. I got so mad. I shot an evil glare at him.

"I knew that _____-yang"

"I'm not a stalker just because I know your name. Minwoo never stops mentioning you. Honestly I don't know what he sees in you"

Hyunseong sighed as he walked away.

What was that all about?

I went directly to Biology class and went to my seat.


No One's POV

"Ok, Class, we have a new student. Please welcome Choi Sunhyung"

" Hi my name is Choi Sunhyung"

"Please seat beside _____"

Sunhyung nodded and sat down on the empty seat beside ________.

The class was the usual. It was lunch time and eveyone was already in the hallways. She exited the room only to be stepped on and bullied by her classmates.

"Ya!"

Everyone stopped their action as they saw the king-ka,Noh Minwoo, approach the already crying ____.

"Cry baby" One of her classmates said.

"What's going on here?"

"Oppa, she was making fun of me so I thought of teaching her a lesson"

"Bikyeo! (Move). I don't need you!"

Minwoo approached _______ as he helped her up.

"Are you ok?"

Minwoo examined her from top to bottom.

"Why are you still here? Go eat lunch or something!"

With that, Everyone left the hallways.

"You're bruised. I'll take you to the clinic"

'Thank you. You're always there for me'

Minwoo learned sign language all for the sake of ______.

Minwoo carried her bridal style to the clinic. While someone was observing them.


Sunhyung's POV

Who was that? I went to my cousin. She was not one of those people who bullies ____. She just pities her from a far.

"Noona, Who was that guy?"

"That was _____'s childhood friend. Also a king-ka in this school. Noh Minwoo."

 I nodded.


Minwoo's POV

We arrived in the clinic and was greeted by a shocked nurse.

"What happened?"

"They were at it again"

"Wait here"

I laid ___ down on a bed. She was beautiful. Her Long wavy brown hair.Her brown eyes. Her fair skin. Pink thin lips. Slender waist. She was perfect.

Minwoo snap out of it!

I sighed. I saw _____ staring at me and chuckled.

"What?"

'You were staring at me'

I smiled. The nurse came in and took care of her.

"I'll walk you to class neh?"

_______ nodded. I helped her up and we walked to her class. I saw a guy waving at her. I felt insecure.

"Who's that?"

'A new student'

I nodded. I still wasn't sure though.

'Jealous?'

"No!"

'Yeah right. Well, Bye'


No One's POV

School went by as usual. As _____ was about to go home she heard 2 guys calling for her.

"______-ah!"

She turned around and saw Minwoo and Sunhyung.

"Hi I'm Minwoo"

"I'm Sunhyung"

"Can I help you?"

"She left her book"

Sunhyung handed ____ her Biology book. ____ bowed as a sign of saying thank you.

Sunhyung left as Minwoo turned to ___'s direction.

"So, What's the hurry of going home? No one's waiting for you anyway"

'What's on your mind?'

"Let's go to my favorite place"

Minwoo dragged _____ as he lead her to his car. He drove off to some place.

"We're here!"

They were enjoying the scenery as Minwoo held out a picnic basket as they started eating dinner. They decided to stay there a bit more. As time passed by ____ noticed it was getting dark. _____ poked Minwoo which made him face her.

'It's Getting late'

Minwoo nodded and took her home.


Minwoo's POV

In the middle of the ride, I noticed ______ fell asleep. She was so adorable. As we arrived at her place I didn't want to disturb her so I carried her bridal style. Her purse fell.

I should keep that and use that so I can see her tomorrow.

As I went inside her maids and her family butler greeted me with a bow. I bowed back.

"I need a maid"

Her personal maid stepped in and I told her to follow me in the room. As I placed her in her bed, I turned to the maid.

"Please change her clothes"

She nodded.

I approached her one last time and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight ____-ah"


Unknown Place

This is getting out of hand. He is falling in love with her.

"Time to put our plan into action. Don't you agree boys?"

"Yes Mother Superior"

"Yah! Kids!"

"we'll start right away"


Hi Guys~

Sorry that it took me a long time to make the first chapter.

I was busy with my school.

Please don't get mad.

I'm only 13

Anyway, comment and subscribe~