Third spark.

Us in U.S.

In New York

Dasom woke up and got ready for her first day in New York. She went out and the managers just looked at her. Henry came out and Dasom cannot help but to be happy.

"Good morning,oppa." Dasom waved and tried her best to speak english.

Henry laughed quietly at Dasom's english but Dasom noticed it.

"Okay, I won't speak english anymore." Dasom pouted.

"Relax, I'm just kidding." Henry smiled.

Dasom just literally melted but she hid it and turned away. Henry catched up and both of them went out. Dasom went to shopping and Henry joined her to shop. They bought stuffs for gifts for their members. They settled down in Starbucks. Henry bought Dasom a cup of hot chocolate and bought himself coffee.

"Here you go." Henry gave Dasom the hot chocolate.

"Thanks oppa." Dasom smiled.

Henry sat beside her and both of them were so tired. They shopped from 12.00pm to 4.00pm. Dasom looked through everything and marked each member's gift. Henry dozed off, and without knowing it he leaned on Dasom's shoulder.

"Oppa.." Dasom looked at him.

Henry slept, Dasom just let him be. Others were looking at them and whispering to each other. Dasom just looked down and enjoy her coffee. 

After 30 minutes:

Henry woke up and realised that he leaned on Dasom.

"Sorry, I don't mean to do it." Henry apologised.

"It's okay, oppa. Shopping with a girl is tiring for a guy." Dasom smiled.

Henry stretched and reached his hand out. Dasom looked at him, confused.

"Let's go back to the hotel." Henry looked at Dasom.

"Let's put our thing back first, and enjoy the night. The night is still young!" Henry held her hand.

Both of them went back to the hotel.

"Where are we going, oppa?" Dasom asked.

"What do you think?" Henry smiled.

"Club?" Dasom tilted her head one side.

"You'll know." Henry winked at her.

 

 

Updated after some time,

sorry for letting you guys wait.

:D happy reading.

Starbucks for you!