Second spark.

Us in U.S.

In New York

"So do you want to link arms with me?" Henry shyly offered his arm.

Dasom felt shy, of course. She quietly linked arm with him and both of them got into a taxi and went to the hotel. Many were looking at them as their styles were kinda different. But luckily, they did not notice that they're idols.

"Oppa, do you think it is fine? Why is everyone looking at us?" Dasom whispered.

"Maybe because it's our styles. Don't worry." Henry smiled.

That flashing smile that melt away Dasom's worries.They checked in the hotel , luckily the managers booked the hotel with different names so that they will not get noticed. And their rooms were besides each other. Henry helped Dasom with her luggages and carried it for her. Those girls in the hotel , their eyes were like glued on Henry. Where ever he goes, their eyes stared at him.

"Okay, I'm done here. Have a good night sleep." Henry placed down the luggage on the floor.

"Thanks,oppa." Dasom bowed.

"It's okay. Good bye." Henry waved.

Dasom waved him goodbye and the front desk managers whispered to each other and laughed.

"Why don't we play with them? Since they are so lovely." one of them suggested.

The others nodded and planned to do it when it's midnight.Henry and Dasom just continued what they were doing and midnight came. The managers secretly put some rats through a small window and they turned off the CCTV.

"Let's go,girls. Lets PARTY TONIGHT." one of them whispered.

The others just laughed and went out. Poor Dasom.

"Ji ji ji. Ji ji ji." the rats squeaked.

"Huh?" Dasom wiped her eyes and switched on the light.

The sight of rats on her bed was terrible. She wanted to shout but then she scared that she might wake up other customers. She shivered and shaking, she grabbed her jacket and with the weak legs, she tried her best to get out from the room.

"Should I call Henry oppa?" she thought to herself. 

Suddenly the wind got strong and rustling sounds were heard, and it made Dasom even scared. Her tears came rolling down from her eyes, she was really scared. What if the rat bit her? What if she got some kind of contagious diseases? She knocked Henry's door with her head down and Henry opened the door. 

"Oh Dasom." Henry smiled. 

Dasom lifted her head up and she kept on crying with her hands hugging herself.

"What's wrong?" Henry asked nervously.

Dasom kept quiet.

"Come in." Henry grabbed her hand and invited her into his room.

Dasom sat on the bed and Henry brought a wet towel to wipe her face. He handed it to Dasom but Dasom kept on shivering so he helped her. He gently wiped her face and tears. Dasom calmed down.

"There are rats inside my room.." she told him.

"Really? Let me call the service." Henry stood up and called.

He told everything and the keepers rushed into her room. After 10 minutes, everything was cleared. 

"You can go back now. It's safe." Henry patted Dasom's shoulder softly.

Dasom shook her head.

"Why?" Henry asked.

"I'm still scared, I don't want to go back there." Dasom pouted.

"Then? Where you gonna sleep?" Henry asked.

"Sorry oppa. I don't mean to trouble you in the middle of the night..but I have no one to turn to." Dasom apologised.

"It's okay, Dia." Henry smiled.

They got quiet for a while and suddenly the wind blew again and the window was shut forcefully. Dasom jumped a little at the sound. Henry can clearly see that Dasom was scared.

"A minute." Henry went out the room.

He came back with Dasom's blanket and pillows.

"Since you're scared, you can sleep here if you don't mind." Henry put the things on the bed and took his own away. 

"But oppa,where are you going to sleep?" Dasom asked.

"Your room." Henry looked at her.

"It-it's okay. I will go back there." Dasom stood up.

Aftereffects from the shock stopped her, she fell onto the ground. Henry carried her to the bed despite of his small body but he got quite a strength.

"You,sleep here. Good night." Henry smiled.

"Sorry oppa." Dasom apologised.

"Stop being sorry, we can help each other." Henry gave her a little smile.

"Good night, oppa. Thanks." Dasom said to Henry.

"Okay." Henry went into her room.

Both of them slept quietl.

Tomorrow is the day.

The first day !

 

 

 

 

 

Here here, I updated :*

I maybe cannot update for the next week.

Maybe.

So keep reading

and 

ship

Henry and Dasom.

Henry for you :D