✍Misunderstanding

When Tiffany Meets Jessi

When Tiffany Meets Jessi

"Grandma Hwang Misunderstood"

“Jessi does your feet still hurt?”

 

It was the stupidest question that jessica heard from her entire life, but still jessica chose not to glare and rolled her eyes infront of her wife, since she don’t want another violent Fany.

 

“a little don’t worry, I’m okay” Jessica said trying to cover the sarcasm in her tone, fortunately she succeed. Her wife sat up from their bed then faced her hubby lovingly “In return I’ll cook food for you” She happily chimed

 

Jessica was about to object but stop when tiffany start caressing her cheeks lovingly “hhhm?” Tiffany asked. Jessica’s heart skip a beat by the sudden soft tone, She nervously swallowed. “N-nothing at all” She said. flushed.

 

With that answer tiffany let a cute giggle then kiss jessica’s nose. “your so cute when you blush” tiffany said before wrapping a wardrobe “I’ll prepare for your breakfast okay? so you better go and get ready now” Tiffany said with a wink.

 

Jessica shook her head, trying to snap out from her thoughts, She decides to go to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

---

Tiffany was currently setting the plates and spoons at the table when a hands slips to her waist. “Baby, I miss you already” Jessica whispered that makes tiffany shiver in delight.

 

“Jessi, I really want to make love with you right now but you should taste the food that i cook for you first” Tiffany exclaim clapping her hands together.

 

Jessica slowly unwrap her hands around tiffany, “Er..Baby maybe we should—“ she decide not to continue her sentence when she saw tiffany frowning. She fake an excited tone “Oh my god tiff, this looks delicious” Jessica said, she quickly pulling a chair then sat down and grab the spoon.

 

Jessica stare at the food infront of her, this thing looks good Jessica thought. she rub her stomach cutely then her lips as she eyed the food intensely. Tiffany let a full smile seeing jessica’s reaction.

 

Jessica finally brought the spoon in ,  as she start to chew she immediately stop. what the . she freak out inside, Tiffany’s brows met “What’s wrong jessi? you didn’t like it?” said Mrs. Tiffany

 

Jessica shook her head she hate seeing tiffany’s fail expression. so she thought of forcing a smile “No, tiffany i like it, It’s so good. Look” Jessica said then start to eat more, Tiffany was not convinced

“Jessi, you don’t have to pre—“

 

“No, babay, I’m not pretending i really like it, i have an idea, you’ll go upstairs and dress up”

 

“and why is that?”

 

“I’m taking you on a date” Jessica smiled,

 

“Really? how about you?” Tiffany ask

“I’ll eat all of this, because it taste really good” Jessica almost whisper. Jessica was lucky that tiffany was too oblivious to notice her strange expression “Okay baby I’ll dress up now” Tiffany said then peck to her hubby’s cheeks before leaving jessica at the kitchen.

 

Once tiffany was out of jessica’s sight, Jessica dash towards the refrigerator and search for a water, once the strange heat vanish through her tummy she groan “Oh my god, what have I’ve done” She closed her eyes, and once she open it her gaze lands to tiffany’s cooking.

 

“I should eat that ‘thing’ whatever the consequence is” She said as she encourage herself, with a determine look paste on her face, she bravely sit down to her previous position and grab the spoon readying herself for the next round.

 

“For tiffany” She said.

---

“Baby are you okay?” Tiffany ask noticing her hubby’s weird face. s they stopped at the stuff toy shop. Jessica smile weakly “I’m okay baby, don’t worry too much” she replied.

 

Tiffany was about to protest and question her hubby but stop when she saw a familiar stuff toy, She held jessica’s wrist and drag the poor girl inside the shop.

 

“Totoro” Tiffany said as her eyes twinkle seeing the wonderful view. Jessica sigh, tiffany and her to totoro. “Baby do you want that?” it was so obvious that tiffany want it but still she ask.

 

“Of course jessi” She squeal,

“okay Let’s buy it” Jessica warmheartedly said. Tiffany jump and hug her hubby in happiness. “Oh my god jessi thank you very much, i really really love you” Tiffany said then showered her hubby some kisses.

 

on the other hand a blonde girl happily smirk at herself, as she secretly enjoy the kisses that she’s receiving. “You better be”

 

---

“Ahh, I’m so exhausted” Jessica sigh as she placed the shopping at the long couch at the living room it’s been a tiring day for both of them, She sat at the couch with a huff. but a couple a minute past. she startle but quickly recovered when tiffany sat at her lap with her arms wrap around her neck. It was breathtaking.

 

“Baby, are you trying to ?” Jessica seductively smirk. Tiffany innocently smile “You can say that” Jessica smiled she slowly roam her hands around tiffany’s waist “Baby” Jessica mumble, tiffany bit her lower lip when jessica start leaning forward capturing her lips,

 

As their lips touch. Jessica smile evilly, Tiffany couldn’t resist her hubby’s precious lips so she kissed back. as the scene start to turn into a heated one, Tiffany parted her lips welcoming jessica’s lips.

 

“Your lips is my drugs” Jessica murmured between the kisses. Jessica was about to undress her wife when a sudden noise came up that cause both of them to pulled away.

 

“I’ll get it” said the annoyed fany. Jessica punch the free air in irritation, “I’ll kill who ever that person could be” she mumbled as she stand up and followed tiffany.

 

She clench her fist once she saw wooyoung standing outside their door. “What are you doing here?” Jessica ask once she arrive near to wooyoung. Tiffany felt the tension so she already made a move, she back hug jessica showing wooyoung that jessica already have her.

 

Wooyoung chuckle by the sudden display of affection. he clear his throat before speaking “M-my dad, wants to talk to jessica because i told him that you runs a company, he suddenly got curious and wants to talk about you and some company business”

 

Jessica raise brow “Is that all?”

 

“Er…C-can i ask for a glass of water?” He shyly ask. Jessica crossed her arms while tiffany put a restraining hand to her hubby’s shoulder.

“Woo, come in first and I’ll get a glass of water for you” tiffany offered friendly. Jessica shot a cold glare at wooyoung, “Follow me” she said, Wooyoung followed jessica as if he’s a lost puppy.

Jessica sat down at the couch and wooyoung did the same. it was a dead silence, Woo just kept mum while jessica busied herself trying hard not to choke the boy that had interrupted their hot session a while ago.

*ding*dong*

Jessica’s eyed twitch, she groggily march towards the door and open it with such a manner, her eyes almost drop from the ground when she saw an old lady.

oh my god. don’t tell me it’s tiffany’s grandmother?

“Hello? Young lady, I-I’m just wandering if my granddaughter is inside?” The old lady spoke kindly. Jessica was still in daze, but after processing the whole thing in her mind. she nodded vigorously.

“Y-yeah Tiffany is inside, Let me accompany you” Jessica nervously said, the old lady nodded, Jessica politely open the door, and help Tiffany’s grandmother to come inside, she even held the older girl’s hands and accompany her through the living room.

“GRANDMA” Tiffany let an earsplitting scream as she rush towards her grandmother and hug her tightly. Jessica smile seeing tiffany and her grandmother finally reunited.

“I miss you too, honey, by the way congratulation” Tiffany’s grandma mouthed. Tiffany put a hand on her chest, as she was touched. “thank you grandma” She breath out. once they broke the hug.

“darling, I’m sorry because i didn’t inform you that I’m visiting you today” Grandma hwang said, Tiffany shook her head “No, it’s fine grandma”

“Thank you darling, and by the way i want to meet your husband” Grandma hwang said then scan the room intensely. Tiffany gulp.

“Grandma i want you to meet jes—“

“Oh you must be tiffany’s husband” Grandma hwang stated as she hug the guy named. wooyoung.

Jessica was beyond shock as she watch the older hwang smile at the bastard. what the heck is happening here?!!!

 

updated. It's been so long *hehehe* i hope all of you still remember this, and oh sorry for the typos and some stuff. okay? and i know this chappie is so RANDOM.