Chapter 1

Almost Paradise~

MinHa P.O.V

I Have Almost all of my packing done YESS!... 

  "If you don't pack faster then you have to move with umma and appa to the contry side" Himchan yelled down the hallway.

   "I'm almost done " i yelled back

it was a busy day i finished all my packing in about 5 more hours . Himchan reminded me that the members  were coming over to help get my stuff so i should probably change. i looked at the clook 3:15 pm . hmm i have time. I Grabed some 2 Minute Ramen and ran to my room. Watched some BOF ( Boys Over Flowers) .

  " Yah MinHa! MinHa" Himchan said.

    "oh yess oppa" 

   " The members are coming in 1 hour just so you know" he said while running out.

    " aish i gotta change WHY DO YOU TELL ME NOW!!" i yelled

    This is what i changed in to and what i did with my hair ( Not the makeup):

       

I ran around my now half empty room listening to SHINee's Green Rain. Then   Suddenly the door bell rang.

  " OPPA THE DOOR" i yelled into his room

  "Aish Why can't you open it." he said half complaing.

   " SHINee. New Song. Must .Listen." i said in mono tone.

  He just ignored me and opened the door.They did their weird bro hug thing. Himchan Lead them to the mostly empty living room.

  " Hey guys so this is my sister MinHa " he introduced me.

  " 안녕하세요  I'm Kim MinHa , I am 16 and curently a ulzzang^^." i introduced myself

   " Hi I'm Bang Yong Guk you can call me YongGuk" 

   " Hi I'm DaeHyun"

   "Hi I'm Jongup" Said the guy with the pinkish redish purpleish hair.

  " I'm youngjae"

  " And Hi I'm Junhong you can call me Zelo" the tall one said.

   Zelo P.O.V

She's pretty but i'm way out of her leage . he thought to him self.

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heheh short sorry if its crappy Very Very SORRY bbut umm yup