Part eight ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

image

I kept sneaking a peek at my phone waiting for this interview to be over so I could finally see Hannah. I looked over at the monitor that showed Thunder who laughed at the MC’s joke, while the rest of us sat in the waiting room.

“You have visitors.” A noona said opening the door enough to peek in.

“Come in.” She said turning around to tell them to come in.

“Dayoungieee!” Mir screamed excitedly jumping at the sight of beautiful Dayoung. A smile spread across my face looking at my favorite babies, Lauren, Dayoung, and Leo.

I approached them slowly looking at Lauren in the corner clutching to her bunny doll. Noona left us with children and closed the door.

“Lauren.” I said gently, I got on my knees and approached her with open arms. She shyly looked at me with a little smile. “Do you remember me?”

She stuck her tiny fingers in and bit on them nervously as she nodded her head. “Seungho appa.” She said carefully with her tiny lips stretched into a smile.

“Give appa a hug.” I said coming closer. I hugged her tightly as I felt her little arms wrap around my neck. I close my eyes thinking about when we filmed Hello Baby together. It was about two years already but she still called me her appa.

“My turn!” G.O said taking her into his arms and hoisting her into the air and hugging her. I looked over at Dayoungie with Mir and Joon I smiled at her and admired her cheerful smile. 

Leo followed sat in Joon's lap and played aggressively as always.. My heart felt warm at the scene in front of me, we were like a big family again. Leo, that trouble maker. I said to myself as I watched him kiss Mir's cheek.

I sat back on the couch and took my phone out to look at the time. It was already eight, Hannah is probably angry at me for not showing up.

"Joon, Mir, G.O. Your turn for interview." Noona said waiting for them to follow her. The all gave the babies a hug and left the room. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on Hannah's to call her. 

"Seungho appa." I turned around to see Dayoung's bright smile.

"Hm?" I said turning around to greet her.

"Can I sit in your lap?" She said in her tiny voice. I smile at her

"Of course, Dayoungie." I said about to pull her into my lap.

"Me first!" Leo said jumping onto the couch.

"You first? Okay." I said pulling him into my lap and tickling him. He giggled and squirmed in my lap. 

"Seungho appa! Appa!" Lauren said tugging my pants. I looked down at her while Dayoung clung to my shoulders. 

"Hm?" I said smiling sweetly at her. She climbed onto my lap and asked if she could watch Poporo on the TV. With the words Poporo they all shouted and screamed with joy. I set Leo on the couch and told Dayoung to sit down next to Lauren as I the TV. "Move over for appa."

Leo settled into my lap and I draped my arms around the two girls as they became silent under Poporo's spell. 

"So this is what you're doing instead of coming to meet me?" I whipped my head towards the door at the sound of Hannah's voice. She set her purse down on the table and sat on the arm of the sofa. 

"Cheondung appa!" Leo said jumping out of my lap and ran to Thunder. Behind Thunder his girlfriend waved over to me. I waved back as Thunder left with Leo and and his girlfriend. 

"Sorry, we were busy. I was about to call you." I said hoping she wouldn't be mad at me.

"I know." She said looking down at Dayoung. "Who is this little princess?" Dayoung looked up at her with big round eyes and lips pressed together. 

"Dayoung, this is Hannah." I said pointing to Hannah. Hannah waved and smiled down at her. 

"Lauren, say hi to Hannah." I said looking over at her. She waved at Hannah shyly. 

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Hannah asked Dayoung. Dayoung nodded and moved over. I chuckled to myself when Dayoung nodded her little pigtails bobbed up and down. I patted her head and smiled to myself. Hannah lifted Dayoung into her lap and Dayoung let her. 

"Seungho appa." Lauren whispered into my ear. 

"Hm." I said bringing my head closer to her.

"I have to go to the bathroom." She said softly.

"Okay, let me take you. Can you go in by yourself?" I look down at her.

"I'll take her." Hannah said looking over at Lauren. "You guys aren't good at whispering." She said setting Dayoung in my lap and holding out her hand out to Lauren.Lauren takes Hannah's hand and with her other hand holds her bunny. 

Dayoung and I sit silently watching TV. She claps along to the show while I play with the bouncing pigtails.

"Do you like her?" Dayoung said turning around and poking my cheek with a cute smile when it was commercial. I wasn't use to this Dayoung, she wasn't shy at all. She was wise beyond her years to see that I liked Hannah.

"Yes." I said poking her cheek back.

"You should keep her." She said settling back into my lap and resting her back against my chest. I smiled at her. What a cute child.