Part three ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

"Hello." I said for the millionth time .
“Oppa, I love you!" A girl said handing me a yogurt drink. 
“Thank you very much." I said sincerely smiling my brightest smile for her even though I was very tired. I took her drink and placed it right next to all the other cold drinks that I had to drink. I signed her poster and slid it over to G.O. 
I waited patiently for Mir to finish signing. I looked out at the millions of fans waiting in lines that continued all the way to the elevator.
“Do you like yang grandpa  or me?" Mir asked the girl.

"Sorry, Mir oppa.. I have to go with yang grandpa." She said shyly looking over at me. I thanked her and playfully hit Mir’s shoulder for calling me grandpa. 

"What’s your name?" I asked her.
“Sharon." She answered as I struggled to spell it. 
“Spell it out for me." She began spelling out her name when I noticed out of the corner of my eye a girl in a pale yellow sundress. I tried my best to be attentive to Sharon but I couldn’t help but look over at the girl Mir was talking to.
“Thank you!" She said shaking my hand and awkwardly waited for G.O to finish.

"Do you like me or Panda over here?" Mir asked the girl in the yellow sundress. 
“Ya, Mir. Do you wanna die? How many times are you going to ask?" I said playfully as I eyed her. She looked very familiar, but I couldn’t put a finger on it 
“Not until I get the answer I want,  Hyung." Mir said winking at the girl.
“Go ahead, what is your answer." I said directly to her. She smiled a warm smile before answering.
“Remember Seungho oppa? I told you I liked Lee Joon oppa." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at Mir. His eyebrows were also furrowed.
“I said between Seungho and me!" Mir said throwing a playful fit.
“When did you tell me?" I asked as I signed her poster.
“In the elevator." She answered smiling, her eyes lost some emotion as she realized I didnt remember her. She moved along with the poster to G.O and started talking to him as I greeted a fan boy.

When she moved down the line to Joon. I asked G.O what her name was. “Hannah." He said concentrating on the fan. Hannah, I repeated the name to myself.. ah, the girl I met in the elevator. I looked down the line at her. She was smiling brightly at Joon as he shook her hand and she gave him a piece of paper which he stuck in his pants pocket. Their laugh could be heard from miles away and by the way she was looking at him, you could tell she was in complete and utter bliss.

"Oppa." 
“Hm?" I said turning back to the  girl in front of me. 
“Could you sign mine?" She asked sweetly.
“Yes of course!" I said unable to take my mind off that note. Maybe she wrote a love note to him. Why do I care? I was in an elevator with her for fifteen minutes. Not like those fifteen minutes mean anything. It shouldn't.

——————————————
Joon is sleeping in the seat next to me. Black hair flopped over his left eye and mouth wide open. If I didnt have a mission to complete, I would have taken pictures and planned a prank, but this was way more important. I looked around at my members.

Mir was sleeping on Thunder's shoulder and Thunder was sleeping on G.O’s shoulder. I watched as G.O drooled onto the window and had to stifled my laugh. “Ah, cute maknae." I said under my breath watching Thunder and Mir cuddle. Another good black mail photo but I couldn’t risk them waking up.

I looked over at Joon and carefully reached over and patted his jean pockets. The left one made a crinkling sound. I stuck two fingers in his pocket trying not to giggle at this situation. I push my fingers in deeper until my fingers felt the paper. Slowly, I pulled it out and grinned to myself unfolding the note. I pressed the power button on my phone and face the screen toward the blue paper. Written in black pen on the paper was just digits.

She gave him her number? “Does she have no dignity?" I said out loud. “Hm?" Joon said jumping out of his seat. I quickly stuffed the note in my pocket and pretended to be asleep. 

—————————————

"Seungho, you’re suppose to be the leader. Wake up!" A harsh loud voice said shaking me.

"No, step back he kicks." G.O said laughing.

Mir laid on me and started making kissy sounds. “Oppa, wakeee uppp."

"Okay. I'm awake." I said sitting straight up pushing Mir off with my feet.

"Let’s go into the dorm." Manager said leading us into the building. I placed my hands in my hjacket pocket that held the flashlight and Joon's note. How am I going to put it back into Joon's pocket before he notices? 

"Where did it go?" Joon said walking off the elevator patting his pockets. “What are you looking for , hyung?" Thunder said hugging joon from behind as the manger unlocked the door. I silently cursed myself for being so nosy in the first place.

"Ah, a fan told me to give Seungho this number because he has her flashlight and she wants it back. For some reason I felt like I needed to do this.. like I was being told to by a voice, kind of like a puppet." He said as G.O punched him and said, “Do you even hear yourself? I think you need some sleep." I smiled to myself as I yelled out to manager that I had to make a phone call.

I didn't steal the note, it belongs to me, I said to myself. I stood in the hall punching her number into my phone. I thought to myself of things I could say. Something cool, chic, but nice? I closed my eyes and just pressed the number and listened to the ringing.

"Hello?" Her sweet voice said through the phone. It was her , no doubt. “Hannah?…" I began.

"No, this is her friend may I ask who is calling?" I guess it isnt her.

"Tell her the person who has her flashlight is calling."

The girl on the phone giggles and says, “Joking, it is me Seungho oppa. Took you a while to call me."

"Umhm." I said unable to think of what to say next.

"Oppa my flashlight.."

"Ah!" I said.

"You can keep it." She said causing me to frown.

"No! No! It is yours. How about we meet?" She is quiet on the other side of the line. “I will bring Joon too." in desperate attempt to get her to come.

"It is okay ,really!" She said

"I will see you at the cafe down on rose street at seven pm?"

" You dont have to do this oppa. I know you're busy."

"I will see you then." Before she could protest I hung up and smiled to myself. I wasn't sure why I kept persisted on seeing her. I also didn't understand why my heart is doing flips in my chest since I got out of the elevator with her. I turned around and headed back toward the dorm.

"You have a lot to explain." Joon said grinning at me.