Marry-Go-Round [Two-Shots]

Marry-Go-Round [Two-Shots]

~♥~



 

[Hae’s failed Proposal]

“Hyukkie!!!!” Donghae called his best friend and run towards where Eunhyuk is.

“Hae! You’re early.” Eunhyuk said and yawn after.

“Because it’s our date today at the amusement park! Aren’t you excited about it?” Donghae exclaimed with matching stomping his cute feet on the ground.

“I am, Hae. But it’s sooo early. Can we go back to sleep first?”

“No! You can’t Hyukkie! We’re going now! We have lots of things to do and it cannot wait!” Donghae’s eyes then started to water.

“Hae… Hae… don’t cry. Arraso, I’m not going back to sleep anymore, okay?”

Donghae smiled in victory while Eunhyuk sighed sleepily.

They then went to the amusement park, right after while holding each other hands.


~♥~

“I need to pee, Hyukkie. You go ahead to the merry-go-round. I’ll follow you later, okay?”

“I’m coming with you, Hae. I don’t want to be alone.” Eunhyuk then tug Donghae’s shirt.

“No, Hyukkie. You can’t. I’ll be quick, okay?”

“But Hae…” 

“Here,” And Donghae kissed Eunhyuk in the cheek, “You’re going to be alright because I kissed you now.” He toothily smiled.

“Arrasso…” Eunhyuk said and turned to face the merry-go-round and started to walk away from Donghae.

“Now, run Hae run!” He said to himself and run towards the ice cream stall and not in the comfort room.

~♥~

“Ajusshi, are you sure it’s going to work?” Donghae ask.

“Sure kid. It will work one hundred percent.” The old man smiled and gave him two strawberry ice creams in a cone.

“Thanks!” Donghae then run towards the merry-go-round where Eunhyuk was waiting for him.

“Tsk! Kids these days…” The old man shook his head.

~♥~

“Hae!” Eunhyuk jumped off of the bench he was sitting and run towards Donghae.

“Hyukkie! I bought your favorite ice cream!” Donghae exclaimed happily and gave one to Eunhyuk.

“Thanks, Hae! You’re so sweet!” Eunhyuk then kissed Donghae on the cheek.

“Welcome, Hyukkie!” Donghae grins.

“Let’s go Hae!” Eunhyuk invited.

“Not yet, Hyukkie. Let’s finish this first.”

And they started to eat the ice cream and when Eunhyuk was almost done, he bites into something hard.

Donghae grins even more.

“H-Hae…”

“Hyukkie, will you… ma-ma-marry—“

“My tooth hurts!” Eunhyuk then started to cry.

Donghae panicked and consoled his best friend by hugging him, right after. He then smacked his head as his one and only plan didn’t go well.

“Hae, what’s with the ice cream? I threw it out right after.” Eunhyuk said.

“No-nothing, Hyukkie. Don’t mind it.” Donghae replied devastatingly.

“So, Hyukkie. Will you… marry—… go round with me?”

He was soon about to cry as well. Why does proposing is so hard to do?

“Okay…” Eunhyuk sniffs and smiled a little before going together with Donghae towards the merry-go-round.

~♥~