| chapter six |

Nothing's Over With U

"Gaja," L smiles at Lizzy. 

"And I thought you were gonna break your promise too." 

"Ani. I thought it cute," he gazes over to Lizzy. She giggles a little. 

"How did you know I came out?" 

"I waited in this cold weather," L responds.

"Well Before you take me home, can we stop by Tae Hwang hospital? There's someone I need to see." 

"Okay" the duo starts walking "Who is it you need to see?" 

"My oppa, I haven't seen him in nearly two days." 

"You have a brother?" 

Lizzy giggles "Ani, he's my guardian, but more like a father I never had."

L becomes curious, "Where are your real parents?" 

"Like I said before I ran away because they mistreated me so bad, I couldn't take it that I felt lonely as a child everyday, no one to hug or care for me..I was 7 still in Busan."..."but ever since Yesung Oppa found me I've gotten better." She smiles at the thought. L feels her thoughts. The thoughts of loneliness. 

"Soo this Yesung Hyung..is in the hospital?"

"Nae the doctor says he doesn't know his illness yet, he lost his movement in the legs a while back. It's been nearly 6 years..."

.."Dasom has been getting sick a lot more often, getting frequent check ups at Tae Hwang."

Lizzy nods a little, "That explains the inhaler..." She looks up to L, his face is so handsome she thought, she playfully pushes him, "Well you're such a good oppa taking care of her," she slightly giggles. 

"Aren't I older then you? You should be calling me oppa!"

"Ani~ L sounds better for me!" They both laugh. They reach Tae Hwang faster then they thought. They come inside and greet the desk lady.

"Long time no see ahjumma!" Lizzy says brightly. 

"Sooyoung ah, it's been almost 2 days, you kids go right ahead in." 

"Kamsamida," both of them bow. "Gaja," she says to L.

They go into the hallway, and come across Yesung's room. Lizzy opens the door. 

"Annyeong Oppa! This is my friend, L," she puts her hand on L's shoulder. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hyung," L does a little bow. 

Yesung smiles at them, "It's good to know Lizzy has a friend already." 

"How've you been oppa? Are you still doing tests?" L can't seem to handle how Lizzy's always bright and happy. He enjoys it just by gazing at her. 

"Yes Lizzy-ah are you still focused on your studies?" 

"Nae oppa," she puts her hand on Yesung's. 

"Oppa you're so cold, I'll get you another blanket," she goes out the room. 

"L is it? You have a unique name." Yesung smiles as he starts a conversation.

L giggles a little, "Actually my real name is Kim Myungsoo but sometimes I'm called L." 

"Oh Myungsoo-ah, I'd prefer to call you that. How did you become friends with Lizzy-ah?" 

"Well since she was a new student I wanted to introduce myself. Lizzy has great friends at school," L smiles. 

"That's good to hear. Over the years we moved, Lizzy-ah never made friends." Lizzy comes back with a blanket. 

"Here Oppa," she puts the blanket on Yesung. 

"Lizzy-ah you should be getting home I don't want you to stay overnight," Yesung pleads. 

"Everytime I come here at this time you say to go home after 20 minutes or less, I can't stay here overnight?" 

"Ani, you should wash up at home and take care of yourself once in while." Lizzy looks unsure. 

"Alright then, Cya tomorrow Oppa," she hugs him, "Gaja L."

"Before you go, I would like to talk to Myungsoo-ah," Yesung says. 

"L? Wae?" Lizzy says. 

"Sooyoung-ah, just for a little while," Lizzy knows when Yesung is serious, he calls her by Sooyoung. She closes the door leaving the presence in the room for only L and Yesung.

"Myungsoo-ah I'm very grateful for you being a friend of Lizzy, but there's one thing I ask you to do." 

"What is it Hyung?" L looks like he's talking with his eyes. 

Yesung coughs a little, "Make Lizzy to be happy as she can be, protect her, make her smile at life." L realizes that he's very different from Lizzy. Him as being "ice-cold" and Lizzy being "little miss sunshine" 

"I'll do the best I can Hyung," L smiles. 

"Kamsa Myungsoo, I hope to see you again," L bids farewell with a goodbye. 

Lizzy puts her ear to the door but can't seem to hear anything. The door opens making her jump a little. 

"Eavesdropping now?" 

"I was making sure Oppa doesn't say anything mean," Lizzy says arms crossed. 

L scoffs, "Suree, I'll take you home now." 

Lizzy looks at her watch, "Are you sure? It's dark by now." 

"Nae, I don't wanna break my promise." 

Lizzy giggles, "Fine but we're taking the bus." 

 L and Lizzy walk outside the hospital and go to the nearby bus stop. The bus comes as soon as they get there. They greet the driver with a small bow and sit near the front. L peers out the window thinking of what Yesung said to him. Surprisingly he agreed to it, L doesn't usually show his soft side. But is sure will be showing it to Lizzy. Then he thinks that he's been already showing it. He feels a head on his shoulders along with a rose scent. Lizzy falls asleep on L's left shoulder. He looks at her gentle, soft face. He breaks into a small smile seeing her. 


They arrive to see small bricked apartments with stairs, much like Sunggyu's home he thought. Lizzy wakes up when she hears the brakes. She doesn't seem to know that she feel asleep on L's shoulder. 

"I'll walk you down," L says. They get off the bus with L telling the driver to wait a while. 

"Kamsa, L, you actually kept your promise," she smiles. 

"Okay, now my turn, since I let you sleep on my shoulder," L crosses his arms. 

Lizzy scoffs, "You really have a promise or a favor?" 

"I wanna hear you sing one day," L says.

"I'm not even that great!"

"I know you have a voice, pinky promise?" L puts his pinky out. 

Lizzy smiles "Promise" they unlock pinkies together. 

L says goodnight as Lizzy walks up her steps. He gets onto the bus going home. Lizzy has so much thoughts, she's still thinking of her and L's promise but she keeps grinning at the thought. Then theres Yesung, who shes still worried about. She opens her door, and ends the day for herself. Unfortunately she has to read a chapter from her history book first. 

On the bus ride home, L thinks of what he has made himself come into. He doesn't know why he's becoming attached to Lizzy now. Her addictive smile and laugh makes him grin at the thought. For now once he gets home, he thinks of clearing his thoughts. 


"Why would L be with Lizzy at this time?" Sunggyu says to himself as he is sitting on his balcony. Sunggyu lives in the same area as Lizzy which he just noticed today.  

He thinks "How can he be close to her already he's never like that with someone. Someone like..Lizzy." 


Author's Note: 

how was the chapter? Please comment & spread the MyungLiz love! Too bad this couple isn't known as much T.T 

no SungYoung here too but aren't they adorable. 

Sunggyu coming with a story line, I wonder if I should have one more Infinite Member or After School, what do you guys think? ^^

^^Stay Tuned...