-fin-

Sand Castle

Little Sehun frowned as the sand castle he already made collapsed because of wind. He pouted cutely before stand up and clean his swimming trunk. "I hatey you uugh!" He yelled at the ocean and thumping on the collapsed sand castle.

"May I help you?" A cute little boy come closer and offered his small hand to the taller one. The taller boy look at him innocently. He stares at him for a while but then took the smaller hand.

"Can you make a giant thand cathtel?" The taller boy asked while looking at the smaller. "By the way, I am Thehun, what ith youl name?" "My name is Luhan, you can call me lulu, Hunie." The chinese give his new friend sweetest smile. Sehun, the korean one blushed hardly and reply Luhan's smile.

"Let's make a thand cathtle!" Little Sehun smile and put some scoop of sand into a bucket. Luhan help Sehun to take some water and put it in a bottle and pour some into the bucket full of sand. "Why did you put thome watel?" Sehun blinked innocently. Luhan chuckled but not answered Sehun's question. He stir it and released the sand from bucket and smile as the 'sand castle' he made successfully standing on the sand.

"Ta-da!" Luhan exclaimed happily. Sehun look at it with a big round eyes then claps his hands for Luhan. He thumbed up. Luhan smile proudly.

"You ale the betht!" Sehun pecked Luhan's cheek. Luhan blushed and cover his cheeks. Sehun chuckle and give Luhan a bear hug. "Thalanghaeyo!" Sehun confessed while smiling widely. Luhan blushed even harder and hide his face on the crook of Sehun's neck.

"Nado salanghae.." Luhan answered. Sehun smile getting wider and released the hug. "Let uth be a friend!" Sehun smile and hold Luhan's hand. Luhan's cheek still showing a thin pink blush. Luhan pecked Sehun's thin lips. Little Sehun blinked his eyes innocently.

"Why did you kith me?" He touch his lips.

"I love you~"

"I love you too~"

 

--------------------------------------------------

this is T.T