The call

MBLAQS new member

VICTORIAS POV 

when I read email I was freaking out.the email said that manger of jtune company was going to call me on friday.its monday I just can't wait.

THUNDERS POV 

our manger called us to have a meeting about our new member.we thought it was a good but a bad idea at the same time.we thought it was great for our comeback.we were worried that the fans wouldn't like him or we wouldn't like him.

JOONS POV 

we walked into the meeting room and we see our manger sitting there going thru papers.

Their conversation 

m: I called you here to talk about your new member thats coming from america.

S: yes,we are very excited to meet him.

M:yes,SHE is very talented

All members: SHE!!!!!!

G: it's a she,we're going to have a girl in the band!!

S: is that even possible.

M: will it is,its just hashasn't been done yet.

T: so we're going to be the frist.

M: yes,this is what's going to make you guys stand out from other bands in your comeback.

J: so when is she going to be here.

M: I sent her am email telling her that im going to call her on friday to discuss when she can come.

Mir: what's her name,what is she like.

M: all we know is that her name is victoria and she is very talented.

S: how did find her.

M: we posted on the internet that we were looking for a girl to be in a kpop band.

Mir: your good

M: I know,she sent in a video singing,dancing and rapping she was the best of thousands.

J: can we see the video.

the manger shows then her video on a laptop they were all stunded on how talented she was.

VICTORIAS POV 

2 days past,today's thursday and all I thought about was what the call was to be about.everyday I read the email over and over again I was so excited.

tommorow I get the call I thought to myself.

when my phone rang I jumped and answered it right away.

hello?

VICTORIA where are you.my mom yelled on the phone.

mom what do you mean I answered.

its your dad brithay and why are you not here.when I heard that I was shocked that I forgot.

ohh am sorry am on my way I said and hung up the call.

I hurried to get ready for and my car and drove to my parents house.when I got there I could hear the salsa music from the driveway.when I walked into the house only to be gretted to a hug from my parents.

happy brithday I said to my dad hugged him and gave him his present.

the rest of the night we danced and celebrated

before leaving I decided to tell my mom about the kpop thing.when I told her she was happy and sad at the same time because I might have to cross country.

I left my parents house at 12am I drove home and went stright to bed I had totally forgot about the call.

tje next day I woke up at 1:30pm when I heard the phone ring I answered it normally.

hello?

is this ms.victoria a man said

yes this is she I replied

hi this is the manger of jtune we sent you am email concerning your adution for kpop band, the man said with a foreign accsent

when I heard those words my eyes widened.yes I said shacking with excitement.

congrcongratulations you were chosen you are going to be in a kpop band.

I started to scream and jump up and down.omg really I said

really he replied laughing

when will you be able to fly over to korea he said.

I was so excited that I said anytime.

great the man said we will pay for you plan ticket.

ok great I said

great see you in 2 weeks

ok great I said

goodbye he said and hung up

I was so excited that I was jumping up and down on my bed screaming

AM GOING TO KOREA