The unexpacted meeting

MBLAQS new member

VICTORIAS POV 

I was so shocked,excited I was just so full of emotionals.the frist thing I did was call my mom and tell her about it.

she was so happy for me,she even offered to give me money to buy me clothes and shoes.she even started to cry on the phone because I have to go cross contry.

I got out of my bed got dressed and I started to pack even thought I don't leave till in 2 weeks I started to pack now because I am forgetful I forget things.so I started to pack as of today.

later that day i went over to my parents house when I walked in the door she was already crying because I was leaving.

THEIR CONVERSATION 

v:mom don't cry am leaving in 2 weeks

vm:still mi nina(little girl in spanish)is leaving cross contry with out me.

v:I know mom but ill call you every day when I can.

vm:am going to give you 2,000 dollars for you to buy new cloths and shoes.

v:omg mom thank you but I cant take this.

vm:you can just give watevers left over come on ill take you to the mall.

v:mom you don't need to do that.

vm:no lets go.

NO ONE'S POV 

they drove to the mall they spent so time together before she had to leave she bought skinny jeans,shorts,snapbacks,and many other things.she also got a belly percing.she got a suitcase for the trip.they drove back to victorias apartment when she got out of the car she started to cry.she got very emotional because she had to leave her family to follow her dream.they both shared their goodbyes and she went inside the house.

🎀 1 WEEK LATER 🎀

SEUNGHO'S POV 

our manger called us to have another meeting about our new band member. we were all so shocked that it was going to be a girl.we were worried that she would be bossy that we wouldn't like her that the fans would like her.we were just worried.

JOONS POV 

when we walked into the room our manger was sitting there waiting for us.

THEIR CONVERSATION 

m:annyeonghaseyo

all members:annyeoghaseyo

m:your new girl member is going to be here on saturday to days wednesday are you guys excited.

g:I guess we're still shocked its going to be a girl.

m:we are going to talk about how you guys are going to meet her and live with her.

mir:shes going to live in the dorm with us to.

m:yes,ok so you guy have 3 rooms in your dorm right?

s:yes,mir and joon share a room then thunder and g.o share a room and I have my own room.

m:ok,you guys are going to rearrearrange.the girl needs her own room so.g.o is going to joon and mirs room and thunder and seungho is going to share a room, ok

t:ok that sounds good.

m:also since she is a girl she will need space so you can't be so close to her I will be watching you guys now go change rooms.

all members:bye

 

G.O POV 

when we got back to the dorm we started moving our things to our rooms.I was kind of happy I got a room with mir we got along very well and their room has air conditioning. am kind of courise on what seung hyung is going to be doing in that room with thunder they are close sometimes to close. thunder is a type of person thats like a baby.he has nightmares. one day I was woken up in the middle of the night by him saying that he had a bad dream and that he was scared and wanted to sleep in the bed with me because he was scared.I just let him because I just can't say no to that face.we moved all our stuff out of the rooms and left one room for her.our manger came by 1 day later to check it out and the room was clean with a bed a a dresser with mirror and a night stand.he said let decorate it he bought a pink and blue bed comfort  

with blue curtains and a pink carpet the room look like it was for a girl I hope she likes it.

VICTORIAS POV 

I got an email on friday from jtune saying that my plane ticket was for tomorrow and it was at 8:30 am.I was just so excited I started thinking of the possible band I could be in.I thought I might be in f(x) or girls generation.I was just happy with any girl band.that night I decided to get some sleep because the next day I have to fly.so I went to bed at 10:30.I was so excited that night that I couldn't sleep.I fell asleep at around 12:30 I woke up to the sound of my mom and dad yelling at me to wake up.when I look at the time it 7:00 I ran out of bed and stright to the bathroom I toke a shower and washed my hair.I got dressed in skinny ripped jeans,a white tank top,black hip heel sneakers, and a bulls snapback.I curled my hair with a curling iron.put on my makeup and threw every thing in my suitcase.when I look at the time it's 7:45 we drove to the airport.I gave them my name and passport they said the ticket is paid for and that I need to get on it now that its about to leave I started to cry we said our goodbye and my mom gave me 1,000 dollars in emergency money.when I walked in the plane I was spechless on how beautful it was it had purple lightning and touch screen tv for every seat.I sat down and the pilot can on the intercom and said to put on our seatbseatbelts that we were going to take off and that the flight was 15 hours.my jaw droped on how many hours it is.I might as well caught up on some sleep I thought.I fell asleep and I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder it was a flight lady shw ask me if I wanted to eat some thing I looked at the manu on the little screen I order a grilled chesse and some friut punch my fav.the lady brought it to me I ate it was the best I ever tasted.

we had one hour left from the flight I decided to play a game on thr little screen time flew by the pilot anasoned on the intercom to put on our seatseatbseatbelts that we were going to land he also said that it was raining I lolooked out the window and it was pouring.

we land I got my suitcase and I didnt know what to do.I checked the email amd I read that someone was going to pick me up I look around and I see a men with a sigh with my name on it.I go up to him amd tell him that am victoria he takes my suitcase and puts it in the case and we drive away he take me to a place that I reconized as jtune.I toke my suitcase and I walk in to be gretted by the manger of the email he take me to a room to meet my members when I walk in the room I see five doys one with pink hair.

are they behind those boys I said

no they are your band member he said.

I was so shocked that my eyes widen amd my jaw drop and my snapback falls to the floor.