`12

You're a NINJA?
 
12 Plan Chicken 
 
 
*Hyeri's POV*
 
Homework is such a pain in the . To be more specific, math is a pain in the . Yes yes. I know. It helps the world be what it is today. I understand that. However, I don't see the point of learning pre-calculus if you aren't going to go into a math major?!?!? Most adults these days don't even remember much of the math math they learn "back in their time". Gosh. I hate this so much. I only understand one percent of what we learned in the last few months. I am so going to fail this class.
 
"Yo Hyeri. Are you done yet?" 
 
Oh great. They are probably done with their homework. I don't blame them though. They were and still are the smartest in our class and academy.
 
"No... Pre-cal is killing me and I don't think I'm going to pass this class."
 
"Aww... don't say that," she said as she sat down on my bed. "You'll get through this. I know you will! Need some help?" Kyungmi asked.
 
"YES PLEASE. YOU ARE IN CALCULUS SO YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS CRAP. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS."
 
"Calm down girlie. I got chu." 
 
And so, Kyungmi helped me with homework. :)
 
***
 
"Oh! HEY! YOU!" 
 
What a rude as- Oh.
 
"Remember me??? You bumped into me remember?" he asked as I turned around.
 
OH YEAH! That one cute guy! OF COURSE I REMEMBER HIM. NO ONE EVER FORGETS A CUTE GUY.
 
"Of course! I'm so sorry! I was such in a rush. Byun Baekhyun,.. right?"
 
"Yep! That's me! Are you in Class 3-1?"
 
"Yeah. Why do you ask?"
 
"I was wondering because I had to switch from Class 2-1 to Class 3-1 since there were too many kids in it," he answered.
 
"Oh... but yeah. I am in that class. Do you know anyone in it?"
 
"Well, I know you but no one else since my other friends were in the other one."
 
"Well, I guess we are stuck together now Baekhyun!"
 
​"I guess so!"
 
"BRRRIINNNNNNNNNGGGGG!" 
 
Baekhyun grabbed my hand and shouted, "Let's go the class now or we'll be late!" Then proceeded to lead me against the crowd that formed.
 
This feels like a Korean drama...
 
***
*Jonghwan's POV*
 
P is such a smart person. He thinks that we would actually believe that our mission is to just find our soul mates to get married and live hapily ever after. He didn't think that I would figure out the real reason he would send us to this school. If only he knew what I knew from his secretary. 
 
Even though I know his real intention is and the quest he assigned us, I am extremely happy because I can finally confess to her.
 
"BRRRIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG." 
 
D-3. Two more days to go after this one.
 
***
 
*Kyungmi's POV*
 
I can't believe that he already has girls all over him! OF course he is handsome and intelligent and has everything but I still can't believe it. The person that first talked to me when I became a N.I.N.J.A. has become some kind of chick magnet. 
 
After he told Hyeri and about the girl asking him out, he left to do homework and forgot his jacket on the couch. I decided to start on my homework and grab Jonghwan's jacket to return to him since he is such a messy person at times and eventually forgets where he leaves his stuff. Hyeri also left to do homework after as well but I heard her say something about a chicken plan.
 
As I was walking to my room, I felt a paper in his pocket and reached it in. There was the girl's note written in such a cute and bubbly way that made me feel like a jealous freak. I felt bad for reading such a private and intimate note. However, I felt sick. Maybe Jonghwan did like the girl but decided not to go out with her because he found out what our real mission was after a month of confusion.
 
He told me when the amusement park away from Hyeri because it would have made Hyeri shocked. The mission was given to Jonghwan from the secretary of P after almost a week of leaving the N.I.N.J.A. Academy. There was a W.A.R.R.I.O.R. going to school at Seoul University, and he wanted to hurt Hyeri. There isn't any reason why W.A.R.R.I.O.R. would want to her hurt though. So Jonghwan was confused and decided to let me in the secret too after convincing the secretary that having two people in the quest is much more effective than only having one work on it. 
 
Maybe I'm just over-thinking things. Maybe I'm just over-reacting. I extremely hope so since I really like Jonghwan.
 
"Kyungmi?"
 
I turned around.
 
"Oh! Hi Changjo!" I greeted.
 
"Hello back to you! You know how you tutored me yesterday? I understand the lesson now thanks to you!"
 
"Really? That's great!"
 
"It is! I was wondering... to thank you properly, can I buy you a meal today or any other day you are free?"
 
Whut. Did my bias in Teen Top just offer to buy me food...? OMG. Okay. Be calm.
 
"Umm... sure! I'll just message my friends that I'll be home a little later than usual and they can just walk home without me today."
 
"Oh really? That's great. I hope they don't mind me stealing you away from them again," he laughed.
 
"Of course not! Jonghwan's happy that I'm opening up more compared to before. Especially to one of his closest friends. He thought I wouldn't like you guys since Teem Top and 100% are loud," I laughed back.
 
"Really? Wow. You don't like loud people?"
 
"What?" I laughed. "He just thinks that since I tend to be shy and avoid loud places but I like to have loud company around me occasionally because it makes me feel wanted and happy." 
 
"Why would you think that you are unwanted?" he asked.
 
"Well, bef-"

"BRRRRRIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG."
 
"I'll tell you after school okay?"
 
"Sure thing."
 
The teacher walked in the class to bore us with English again.
 
***
 
*Hyeri's POV*
 
 Wow. I never realized how handsome the guys in this university were. From Byunghun to Baekhyun. There was eye candy everywhere. Ironically, both of them were in my class and sat on either side of me. Sort of. Since the desks only seat two people, Byunghun was my desk partner, which  is on my right side, while Baekhyun was seated across from me in another desk on my left side. 
 
While the teacher was lecturing, L. Joe would send me funny faces to entertain me since he and I were bored and understood the lesson right of the bat. Baekhyun, on the other hand, was busy on listening to the lecture and kept sending me glares to shut us both up. Wow. So mean right?
 
It's okay though. I understood why he would be annoyed. The teacher was going over grammar mistakes in English and since I was fluent, I did not have to listen or pay attention except for copying the notes on the board down. L. Joe apparently knew and understood English so he did the same as me. However,  Baekhyun did not understand as much English as us so... I guess that gave him the reason to send the glares...? He still looked handsome sending them though. 
 
***
 
The bell finally rang to release us into lunchtime and I was going to meet up with Jonghwan and Kyungmi. 
 
My phone buzzed in my pocket.
 
Love Chicken 1 {12:00 PM} : Where are you guys at? I'm waiting at the trees with Changjo.
Love Chicken 2 {12:00 PM} : On my way with the 100% boys.
Ummmm... I thought it was only going to be the three of us...? 
 
"Is it okay if I hang out with you today?" Baekhyun asked with puppy eyes.  Umm... I guess wince my friends are bringing friends.
 
"I'm going to hang out with Hyeri as well," L. Joe added.
 
Great.
 
Sent {12:01 PM} With L. Joe and my new friend to introduce. 
 
"Let's go..." I said to the two handsome boys. "To the trees with my friends..."
 
***
 
"OH! You're Baekhyun! From EXO with Sehun right?" Kyungmi asked right after me and the boys arrived.
 
"Yeah. You have Sehun in your class right?" He asked right back.
 
"Yep. I sit next to him and he's really nice." she answered.
 
Great. I glanced over to Jonghwan and he was staring at Kyungmi with a werid face. HAHA. I guess boys can get jealous. MAKE YOUR MOVE ALREADY DANG IT. 
 
A plan formed in my head. IT IS TIME TO SET PLAN CHICKEN IN ACTION BIATCHES.
 
"Umm guys?" addressing to everyone else except for Jonghwan and Kyungmi. "How do you guys do this problem?" 
 
I took out a pre-cal problem that Kyungmi was not able to help me solve earlier because we both got hungry and gave up. Food is more important than homework. Just saying.
 
While the guys were hundling around the dreaded, evil math problem, I sent Jonghwan the Look. 
 
He saw and instantly realized that I knew everything and nodded back.
 
He turned to Kyungmi and pointed towards the food stalls, and Kyungmi nodded.
 
YESH.
 
"Umm... Hyeri?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"We figured out how to solve it!" L. Joe replied. "However, it's a tedious process and it seems like you don't know how to do it so some of us are going to hlep you and the others are going to get food."
 
"Okay then!" I happily replied. YESH. I killed tow birds with one stone. I get help with homework that is going to help me on the quiz later and Jonghwan is going to ask the question. YESH.
 
"Where did Kyungmi and Jonghwan go?" Changjo asked suddenly. Oh crap.
 
"They went to go get some food! They will come back soon though."
 
Sorry Changjo. Kyungmi's heart belongs to Jonghwan. 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                         eg *  
 
 author's note 
Herro after a long time again :D School is not a nice place to be if you would rather sleep and eat food. Lol. I hope you like the dumb update but I don't know if this story is going to last long. I just realized that some parts of this story sounds like A.S.S. with Nigahiga and Arden Cho but I'm not going to copy the whole skit. I am going to make it my own version without plagarizing or copying it. :c Oh well. But until next time ♥