It Starts With A...

"I Want Your Boyfriend"

A/N: May I first start off with how amazing you are? Thank you so VERY much for supporting me with starting over this series ^^ I thank you from the bottom of my heart~ (so cheesy I know :P But I mean it)

--

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun walked down the streets of Seoul to their favorite Japanese resturaunt, which always served the freshest food. It was a scortching hot day so they decided they wanted to cool off with some delicious sushi.

 

As they were conversing, a strange shiver ran down Sunggyu's back and he jumped a bit. Sunggyu tried to ignore it and continued walking, but it kept on coming back.

 

"What's wrong, babe?" Woohyun asked with a concerned look on his face.

 

"Um... promise you won't laugh?" Sunggyu slightly mumbled.

 

"Why would I?"

 

"Um.. I feel like someone's been stalking us this whole time.. Like some sort of stare is just stinging my back.." 

 

"Pfft!" Woohyun chuckled," What the hell?"

 

"Hey! You said you wouldn't laugh!" Sunggyu pouted, softly hitting the younger on the arm.

 

"Haha, sorry," Woohyun wiped a tear off his bottom lash line,"Don't worry, if anyone's watching you, he/she's going to have to go through me first."

 

Sunggyu blushed as he looked into Woohyun's honest and slightly serious eyes, then, quickly looked away, causing Woohyun to chuckle at how cute his boyfriend was.

 

Not long after, they arrived to the resturaunt and went inside where a waitress leaned on her hand at the counter where she greets people. She immediately sparked up and walked over to the couple with menus.

 

For a few seconds, she stared at Woohyun with a burning red face. She forgot everything she knew within those couple of seconds.

 

"Hello?" Woohyun asked as he waved his hand in front of her face.

 

The waitress snapped out of her trance and realized what she was doing.

 

"S-sorry, right th-this way.." She led them to a table with two chairs across from each other. As Woohyun sat down, it finally dawned to him that she had fallen for him. This constantly happened whenever he went out, but when he was with Sunggyu he would always forget the people around him.

 

"U-um... s-so what w-would you like?" She timidly asked.

 

If not making it more awkard for the girl, the jealous hamster spat back," Uh, we just got here so if you could just give us some time..."

 

"O-oh.. I'm so sorry!" she bowed," J-just give me a call when y-your ready!" She bowed again and nervously smiled at Woohyun, then quickly ran into the kitchen.

 

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu and chuckled at how deadly his boyfriend glared at the waitress. Sunggyu immediately looked back at Woohyun.

 

"What're you laughing about?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

 

"You. You're so cute when you're jealous," Woohyun teased, leaning back in his chair. Sunggyu's face flushed with a brilliant color of red.

 

"I-It's just that whenever we go out, people are always falling for you and I just can help but get mad!" Sunggyu frowned.

 

"Really?" Woohyun blinked a couple of times.

 

"Yeah!" 

 

"The only person I see, is you," Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with loving eyes, then leaned in to peck him on the cheek. As he kissed his burning cheeks, he saw the waitress looking at them in horror who ran away after seeing them.

 

"You're the only one I see and will ever see. So don't be jealous of anyone anymore because you don't have any reason to be." Woohyun whispered into Sunggyu's ear, causing him to flinch a bit.

 

Stunned and burning, Sunggyu just watched as Woohyun sat back into his chair and grinned.

 

"I-I'm going to go to the b-bathroom," Sunggyu stood up and quickly paced himself to the said bathroom, covering his flourished cheeks with his hands. Woohyun just chuckled as he watched Sunggyu quickly open the door and run in.

 

After a minute or so, the doors to the resturaunt opened and Woohyun noticed that the person who just came in was his best friend, Myungsoo. Myungsoo then marched over to where Woohyun sat.

 

"Oh! Myungsoo-ya~ What're you doing here?" Woohyun smiled. Myungsoo had a terrifying scowl spread across his face.

 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Woohyun asked, reaching to comfort the younger, but Myungsoo just slapped away Woohyun's hand.

 

"Woah.. What's wrong?"

 

"I want your boyfriend," Myungsoo spat out. The boy turned around to walk away, but Woohyun grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and turned him back around.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" Woohyun growled. Myungsoo heard the door to the bathroom open. He then collided his lips with Woohyun's. Woohyun tried to pull his face away from Myungsoo's, but for some reason Myungsoo had a really strong grip on his lips, making it look like they were face. 

 

Out of the corner of his eye, Woohyun could see Sunggyu running out of the resturaunt while wiping away his tears with his sleeve. Angered, he shoved Myungsoo down onto the floor with all his strength.

 

"WHAT THE ?!" Woohyun yelled, loud enough to cause an earthquake.

 

"That was the only way to make you look bad in front of your boyfriend. That way it'll be easier for me to get the person I love for myself," Myungsoo maniacally smirked. He roughly pushed Woohyun off of him, darting out the door before Woohyun could catch him. 

 

"Aish!" Woohyun got up and ran out the door to chase after the two of them. Once he was outside, he cursed himself, there were too many people in his way that he wouldn't be able to chase after Myungsoo, let alone Sunggyu. But he couldn't give up. He ran in the direction he last saw Sunggyu run and ran as fast as he could through the crowded streets.

 

Along the way, he accidently bumped into two high schoolers. 

 

"Ah, sorry!" Woohyun panted. But before he could run off again, one of the high schoolers grabbed his arm.

 

"Wait you ing piece of !" The kid yelled," You ing bump into us and apologize like that?!"

 

Woohyun sighed in frustration, if he didn't hurry Sunggyu might get lost since he's not familiar with this part of Seoul,"Look, I'm sorry. I'm in a rush right no-"

 

The other kid came up to Woohyun and punched his stomach. "! What the hell?!" He glared up at the kid. A crowd began to form around the 3 high schoolers and the people took out their cell phones and cameras.

 

"Look kid, I'm sorry for bumping into you, now wouldya let me pass?" Woohyun angrily spat.

 

"You seriously think we're going to let you go with that ty apology?" The two s high schoolers smirked at each other,"Apologize on your knees."

 

"Ha! You're ten years too fast,"Woohyun chuckled. He pulled up his sleeves, revealing his thick muscles, and stood in a fighting stance.

 

"Hey, Sungyeol-ah, this wants to fight us!" The high schooler said to this 'Sungyeol-ah',"Let's get him." As both the high schoolers ran towards him, Woohyun threw quick jabs up both of their sides, causing them to be paralyzed on the ground.

 

"You're gonna be like that for about an hour, next time don't get in my way." Woohyun pushed his way through the crowd and ran off to find Sunggyu.

 

After an hour of endless running and searching, he couldn't find Sunggyu. He tried calling him until his batteries ran out, but of course, Sunggyu didn't answer.

 

Woohyun sat on a bench and tried to calm down and think of any place Sunggyu would've gone.

 

The sounds of sirens rang throughout the street. The police pulled up near Woohyun and grabbed the boy's arms.

 

"You're under arrest kid," One of the police officers said as they pulled him into the back seat.