Second Member of Pandora~ Re Dee

Pandora, New Girl Group

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kara here with your daily K-pop news!" Gyuri said smiling. The rest of the members clapped.

"Gyuri are you feeling better?" Nicole asked.

"Ye, I haven't been able to be on the show for 2 weeks now, but I'm feeling much better." Gyuri said nodding her head.

"Well sadly you missed the first member of Pandora but you're here for the second member." Hara said smiling.

"Before we talk about the new member we have a special guest." Nicole said smiling.

"Really! Who is it?" Jiyoung asked.

"Well, he's your favourite singer and rapper." Nicole said smiling.

"Minho oppa?" Jiyoung asked.

"That's right, lets give a warm welcome to, Minho from Shinee!" Gyuri said as the rest of he members clapped. Minho came out waving and then he sat down on the chair next to Seungyeon.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Minho from Shinee." Minho said smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo, so you're on our show today because we wanted to talk about the second member of Pandora." Gyuri said.

"We heard that you're close to the second member." Hara said.

"Ye, back in my tranie days I had met her a few times so we became close friends." Minho responded.

"Were you happy about her debuting under the same company as you?" Gyuri asked.

"The fact that she's debuting under SM Entertainment is even better. That way we can hang out like we used to." Minho said smiling.

"Some rumors were going around that she and you used to date, is that true?" Jiyoung asked.

"No, the reason I think people thought we were dating is because we used to hang out a lot." Minho said nodding his head.

"Well before you leave do you have any advice for her?" Gyuri asked.

"Um, the most important thing is to continue to be yourself, never lose your true self in the fame." Minho said smiling at the camera.

"Well thank you for being a guest on the show. Check out Shinee's new album "Boys Meet U" Kara out!" Gyuri said as everyone waved to the camera.

 


Birth Name: Lee Da Hee

Stage Name: Re Dee/ Dee

Birthday: July 15, 1994

Position: Main rapper, Main dancer

Height: 161 cm

Weight: 46 kg

- Fluent in korean

- Trained for 3 years 

- She used to be in a girl group called CS13, but they later disbanded

- She is very close with Shinee's Minho

- She practiced on her own for 2 hours each day while the other members went to eat lunch